New iPhone came out. How can we make them destroy it this time?

New iPhone came out. How can we make them destroy it this time?
I was thinking iPride.

Bumperino

bump

you put so much work into this, and its such a terrible attempt

stop

Took me 5. The idea was already out there a couple moths ago

It embarrasses me that you are so stupid that you think people are this stupid.

Too obvious, no one is going to oven their phone. I mean, yeah they microwaved it but that's because they don't know how a microwave works, so they're vulnerable to the idea that it could be good for their high-tech devices that they also don't understand the inner workings of.

This is one faggot-ass pitch, OP. You might rope a Trump supporter or two into doing this. I mean, they have to be brain dead as fuck.

Point wasn't that to be the final idea, if you have any others feel free to share.

There is not way that would cause damage to anything other then extremely retarded people.
Was the stove really the best thing you could come up with?

Hahahaha trump supporters are dumb right guys? Right? Aren't they just so dumb for supporting trump guys? Hahahahahahaha
>1 penny was added to your ShillBucks(tm) account

Read

iPride phone hack

you'll need some "brake cleaning fluid" some q-tips and an open breathable area.

Pour a light coat of the fluid onto a flat surface and place the phone screen side down onto it. Leave for 15 minutes then rub the remaining fluid off with the q-tips and Viola! a rainbow pattern that can only be seen at certain angles!!

this won't work. It has to use concepts the layman doesn't understand. People generally understand that heat and electronics equal boom. People don't understand radiation enough to know that microwaving your phone won't charge it.

Push USB-C as truly universal, the first time apple has confirmed to industry standard, you just gotta, yknow, push really really hard. Until you break it.

Conformed*

Say it has abuilt in thermometer

Go to home depot and buy the following

6 feet extension cord
2 metal "outlet boxes"
1 tube of super glue
1 pair of scissors (if you arent already crafty and have your own ;)

remove the plug-in end of the cord with some scissors and remove some of the plastic around the wires splitting the two into a "v" shape.

connect one end side of the V to one of the outlet boxes and the other to the remaining side and then glue them to a flat surface at least 1 inch apart.

plug it in and rest your phone across the two outlet boxes and you got yourself a quick and cheap wireless charging pad.

Doesn't damage the phone/idiot enough, but I like the concept

Don't "@" Linus, but good idea. Bunch of "complex" words the average brainlet won't understand.

What about suggesting a soldering iron? It's not something people will have to hand, but I imagine they're at least accessible and available online for a reasonable price

How about: pouring food coloring on it then easily laying it on the stove for 2 hours. Sounds a bit more gentle and easier to believe.

Just checked, maybe $15-20

no, then it wouldn't have that friendly lyf-hack feel.

The new iPhone X has supposedly facial recognition, why not stir the honey pot of race concerning this to get the Apple consumer demographic enraged?

seems like some casual BuzzFeed fun fact. Make the language more formal and appear more imformative.

I like the idea of baiting the race-baiters

Oh nice, another board of the same topic

change soldering iron to just a regular iron because what said.

GET IN HERE!