I know this isn’t the most ideal place to ask this question but I would appreciate any help from anyone at this point...

I know this isn’t the most ideal place to ask this question but I would appreciate any help from anyone at this point. I really need some help. My girlfriend of three years, someone who made my world, was perfect in every single way imaginable, who looked through my faults, who loved me for me, who hinted at the idea of being married and having kids, left me last Sunday. I have never had so many feelings go all over the place at once when she said she had feelings for someone else. She also said she wanted space for the time being and that it’s not my fault that she wanted to breakup. I thought it would be a temporary thing, where she’s going through a phase since we’re both in college but a mutual friend of ours told me she can’t see our relationship going any further. She basically refused to text me back “I love you” when I practically begged for her to tell me she still had feelings for me. She turned so cold so quickly and I don’t know what I did wrong. She has never acted like that for as long as I known her. Everyone (including me) has said we are soulmates.
What do I do? Do I wait? Do I hold on to hope that we could be together again? Does she still love me? Please. This is slowly killing me inside and I need help.

her new bf will notice the smell of your rottenfish stinking penis and will dump her in a short while

Look, you can tell the same thing a million times to a million different guys but the next one will always think that he is different
You are not different
Your case isnt
Your gf is the same as other women

Man up and leave her, look forward.

>implying they had sex

>implying op didn't cum in her shoes whenever he had the chance

Welp, at least you acknowledged this wasn't the ideal place to ask advice, OP.

You got dumped. Don't wait for her. She doesn't love you anymore. It sucks but its the truth. I've experienced a very similar situation. Just begin moving on as quickly as possible. If you hold out hope, it'll only hurt worse when you finally realize that you're not gonna end up together.

checked

user, don't be a faggot. It wasn't meant to be, she didn't love you. Don't wait for her, you'll regret it if you do. Just cry, and sob, don't beg her, don't call her, just keep going. Do the things you always wanted to do, go out, meet new people, sign up to the gym. Remember, if she did that to you, it is because she doesn't love you .

Move on, faggot.

Enjoy college bro. Time to get back together when you're an adult but dollars to dicks you'll get over her pretty quick.

Her relationship with you wasnt exciting anymore, she met some one new that madeher feel special again.

For a woman feeling special, is not about the value she is to a man, but the value of the man she is with.

The higher the value of the man, the more special she see's her self.

I bet you stagnated and she grew out of you
You will never get her back by reasoning with her, the only way you have back in to her life, is to let her go.

Work on yourself and maybe in the future when youve grown up she might respect you again..

Hmmmm. I hate to use the word 'pedestal', but....

OP your first problem is that you think you need a girl to make your life good. Make it good first, then you'll find someone better-- if not her. No one should rely on anyone else to make them feel whole, and if they do, it's a tower built on insecure foundations-- it can only be built so tall before a collapse. I feel you, Sup Forumsrother, my best pal is going through a breakup too and he's one of the strongest guys I know. Make your life stable enough to warrant someone wanting to being a part of it, and no one will be able to resist. You're in the "I must be worthless" phase of a breakup-- it only gets better from here. Confidence is a bitch to build but it's a helluva good advertisement to all the fish out there in the sea.

This. Delete all contact and begin life new op. Do it now. If she sees you happy and successful without her she'll get petty and try get you back as a friend to suck the rest of your life away but even then you must resist

for future reference /adv/ is the place for this... but I'll bite anyway.

Turns out you don't know everything in college. I learned this the hard way as well. My "high school" sweetheart of 6 years broke up with me because "all of her friends were single, she wanted to be single too". I was fucking pathetic over it man, would call her and hang up, wanted to drive 3 hours to try and talk her out of it... But look at it this way man... I know more divorced people now at 32, than I know married couples. When people say "its better to have loved and lost"... yeah it hurts - but travel over to wizardchan and see how they feel about your boo-hoos and teary-eyes.

That being said, people define themselves through reinvention. Move the fuck on, it'll be great to remember your first love looking back on it when you're older. But you won't even remember her name. As long as you keep moving, keep bettering yourself, make goals and reach them. Don't sit there and dwell. No reason for that.

Because I guaran-fucking-tee you she's not. So be cold, move on.

Be the best version of yourself. Rumination is a waste.

> I stopped ruminating 3 weeks ago*

>* For the most part

And, btw, I know your feels. Just need to be strong. That relationship will never be the same again. Bring needy isn't the way.

Let your sadness turn into rage and hatred. Worked for me.

Turn cold right back at her. It will fuck with her head. Put a rumor out that you're seeing someone else. Nothing fucks with a bitch's head like another bitch.

fuck a rumor

Start seeing another bitch. One with a slightly larger chest or bigger ass. Maybe a latina, or a redhead. Someone that will make her feel insecure...

and by the time you realize the old bitch is insecure, you will not care. You will find yourself a new soul mate.

Unless she's latina, stay away from them.

user, I know it sucks. But you need to know that the solution is to let it go and move on.

You can't make someone love you. It's great that you had 3 years in a great relationship - some people never have that. But now it's over. You mope around for a week or two, then you accept that the only thing that's happened is the end to a PHASE of your life - not your entire life.

It feels like torture because you want things to go back to the way it was and yet you have no way to make that happen. You have to realize that part of your life is over and you are starting a new phase. That's how it works. Don't hang on, don't contact her, don't ask the mutual friend what she's doing or what she says about you.

You have new opportunities, the chance to meet new people, make new friends, do new things. Enjoy the three years for what it was, and you will enjoy what is to come also - but only if you embrace it and move on. Clinging to what once was is a total dead end and is not productive.

Like I said, I know it sucks, and it will take a little time to shake off the feeling. Wallow in it for a week or so, then put it away and look to the future because that's where you're going to live the rest of your life.

Best to you, user.

Acceptance. Also. Learn. To. Be. Alone.