Is Tinder just made for chads and whores to meet...

is Tinder just made for chads and whores to meet? I've swiped right for a few people I like the look of but most girls have been the same, ugly makeup, fake eyebrow sort of shit (I'm a britfag btw)

It puts you in a tier based on who swipes for you.
You're ugly and stuck in the bottom tier mostly likely. Sorry m8, the truth hurts.

I used it for a couple of days but got bored that none of the matches could even be bothered for a chat. One posted her instragram or some shit for attention whore reasons, that was all of the chat i got.
Don't know how many matches have to be discarted to get a conversation going, but from that tiny percentage the even smaller percentage resulting in a date wasn't really worth the hassle to me.

No.

women mostly just use it for attention or if they see a hot guy then an easy descrete lay, only the ugly ones actually look for anything serious on there. i had plus and swiped right on literally everyone who was a 3/10 or above and got like 15 matches out of probably 20000 swipes, consider myself a 4/10 maybe, of those 15 a couple were happy to chat but most just ignore.

>most just ignore.

This.

>tfw probably 5/10 but 90% ignore

I tried it when I was in the military. Swiped right on everyone and got like 3 matches, one was a trap and 2 were single moms. I ignored the trap and talked to one of the single moms for a little but she ignored me after I told her I was about to deploy. It felt really desperate and I'm not going to try again.

I just matched a trap

uk

what do

I have two funders.
One for trap moved one with my old pictures. Tinder is not for men.
My old tinder gets roughly 60-120 matches per month. That's super rough numbers.
My trap tinder. Which states I am trans on my profile gets as many matches as I want to swipe right for. One month, April, I got over 1300 matches.
Tinder was not made for men.

Two Tinders* fucking autocorrect bullshit.

You're just ugly

its quite normal 90% of women feel entitled to fuck the top 10% of men

the larger the competition the more likely you arent in that top 10%

anything under 8/10 gets swiped left by most girls on tinder . if not they are either damaged goods or have other issues its sadly basic human psychology .

Dubs here gets it. I've had luck personally but it really depends the amount of work you wanna put in. It's made for women.

Don't know, i consider myself average but at the end of the day it's enought to have millions of guys slightly above my looks and i'd get such results.

I guess i'll try some other service once i've moved again.

So what's the best way to find a slut who wants to fuck lol

Have good pics.
Have charming profile.
Message first.
Confidence.

Be attractive.

How do you know this?

Even this.. i dont know what to rate myself but i know most definitely im above average looking, athletic, good looking to most women..
Not a richfag with pictures on a boat or anything.
I have maybe 10 to 15 matches but some ignore and most dont fully fall through because chatting gets boring with them.. loss of interest or whatever.. tinder sucks dudes...

I've hooked up with a couple chicks from tinder. It's not really worth the time though. You'll find hotter girls at bars and clubs, and as an added bonus they'll usually already be drunk.

True... I met one tinder girl and she smelled like she was wearing a diaper with shit inside... I didn't let her inside my jeep.. spent maybe a half hour then ditched cause i said I had otherplans..
This is probably my best looking match(blond) but the convo died too fast

I got a few dates out of it with some pretty nice girls (not sexy times, I'm not a fan of that shit) but it never progressed into a relationship. Usually ended after a few weeks, had nothing in common etc etc

get some good photos

thats it.

tinder is a joke everywhere but from my brief time in the UK I can conclude 90% of local women on there wear insane amounts of makeup and always take photos in narrow corridors for some reason

In september I met a date on Tinder.

Today I love her. I think she loves me too. We didnt come out with the right moment, and I'm living it at the fullest.

Sometimes it happens for real. My point of wiew is clearly biased by now, but I met 2 girls before I met her after I started using the app in the summer, and they were completely meaningless for me. I just kept trying, and stopped as soon as I felt that she was the one I cared for (after I knew this, we both even removed Tinder. By that time we already went to bed toghether.)

That's my take on the app itself. It's full of nothingness, but sometimes there's a cute, average girl behind those. I always aim for those in general, this time I got lucky.
Godspeed, anons

*tips fedora

fake and gay

Nah fam, no fedoras involved. I just don't like casual sex, goes against my religion

Anyone tried that bumble app? Where women have to initiate?

>Why arent I meeting decent people on a dating app guys?

Gee OP

I can only imagine the type of girl who could actually thrive for something like that.