How do you deal with loneliness? I'm 18 and still virgin...

How do you deal with loneliness? I'm 18 and still virgin, never felt loved before and seriously think about ending this shitty life.

Other urls found in this thread:

go.twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I work, I run, I sleep. Not much else.

Go to the philipines

Drugs

explain?

>18
> think about ending this shitty life
do it if you dont appreciate your life, also you are so young... The life takes many turns, be patient

Drugs only help temporarely, after the trip is over I feel even worse

Try loving yourself.

Christ, are you serious?

I'm the reason for my loneliness. The way i act, how I look like etc, so tell me how am I supposed to love myself

u r like little baby. 23, and jump when a human makes physical contact with me.

My mama don't like you
And she likes every one

I've been lonely all my life with no friends (never really had any) and have always dealt with it by either listening to music or cutting myself. I know cutting is a faggot thing to do.

I was in the same position as you when I was 18, what I needed was a change in life. I went to university and focused on improving my body and mind, I found that the key to being happy is being at peace with what you currently are and acknowledge your shortfalls so you can overcome them. I got a new group of friends, a new life and a new outlook.

If you focus on just being happy and a good person all of the other shit will just follow, I lost my virginity when I was 19, dont force it, just let it happen.

I'm twice your age and I felt the same at 18. Some of it is hormonal, but really, you have no concept of what life turns into. The 18 years I have on you have been full of variations. Sometimes it was awesome, sometimes a struggle, but if I think now about if I had offed myself back then, I would be pissed to all hell that I kept myself from so many things.

You will not be who you are now for the rest of your life. You will become several different people and perceptions will change.

get a hooker but use common sense to avoid getting caught by the cops.

This is complete bullshit, I'm approaching 50, have never had a girlfriend as an adult, and have zero friends. Shit doesn't just "happen".

Similar position OP, but not through choice, I recently moved to a new city and so the hundreds of friends I'd made in my hometown are now obsolete

I've made a few friends but I'm so used to being surrounded by people I know so I'm struggling here. My roomates are assholes and the people on my course are beta cucks.

The only valid way for me to make friends is literally approach people I don't know, which is not something I'm used to doing I've always met people through people.

It's shit but I'm sure it'll get better. same for you my man. I hope it all works out alright.

In answer to how I deal, I spend 16 hours a day on the computer wasting time

Dis, life is worth it. It wouldn't be as real or as good if pain and struggle didn't exist.

Fix your self esteem....is there any better time than now? How long do u wanna be miserable?

I don't

Shut the fuck up. Faggots

i raid on twitch
go.twitch tv/thaycon

Sell weed until you gain a large circle of friends and then pick the ones you want and stop.

If you are 18 years old and want to kill yourself, go ahead. You are so young, your life hasn't begin yet. You will put a term to nothing before you give it the chance to become anything. I don't know what sort of education or context you do live in but you are barelly completing the tutorial to get a decent life going on.

Hang on, everyting is ahead of you. Specially love and personnal relations. If you end it, you will give up everything before it ever had the chance to give you something. Trust yourself and follow your feelings, work the shittiest job to rack up money and you'll be experiencing the good things even more. Shitty situations make the good ones even better. Trust be, been there done that. I've felt like a millionaire once when I had my first 1000$ in years in my bank account. I felt the biggest emotional rush when I got my real girlfriend. I've been there and I can confirm that it sucks but life barely begins for you mate. Give it a chance to bring you something back. Don't give up on your life before it can provide you anything.

Damn. Nice.