Somebody puts a gun to your face and asks you if you're a Christian. If you say yes, you die. If you say no, you live

Somebody puts a gun to your face and asks you if you're a Christian. If you say yes, you die. If you say no, you live.

What's your answer Sup Forums?

You didn't give us any time limit.

So I don't answer and leave.
Fuck off op

Yes
/Thread

YES

Please kill me thanks.

Oh good I thought this post wouldn't be reposted for the 100th time time today ..... thanks OP for saving the day

nein

No. People who believe in god are foolish sheep. Read a book people. We evolved.

Before I submit an answer I have a question:
How do I know the outcome before I answer his question?

Because you're told about it

Of course. (I didn't say the word "yes")

I blow their ribs out with my .44. and tell them where they are going Jesus wont be their to meet them.

I live. Because religion is the opiate of the masses, but I do not require that dulling of the existential crisis.

I am an atheist.

I'm an Apatheist so the question is meaningless to me.

You're the worst kind. No faith. Go kys

coward

Allahu Ackbar ftw

I have faith. Just not in fairy tales.

You are the coward who cannot face death without comfort.

penis zozzle

Yes. I'm an atheist but please end this.

"Can I help you on your Christian killing crusade? Pass me a gun."

I save my ass saying no, who the fuck cares.

>asks you if you're a Christian
Yes.

god is evolution!

God is bullshit.

I have comfort in my Redeemer

hurrrr durrrrrrr """""evolution"""""

What happens if I just start masturbating?

No, I'm a Mormon or whoever you want me to be.

Do christians still exist? Holy shit, if you are able to access the internet with all it's knowledge and you still believe in a god? You must be ignorant as fuck.

you can be theist without religious beliefs.

You it backwards you brainwashed sheep. Human evolution created the fictional character god to help them through tough times because they were weak.

i say something about andy sixx and his creamy log and probably get shot in the face but i will die thinking of his logs... my logcestors are smiling on me, logperial. can you say the saem?

*tips fedora*

*we are weak

how do you know?

i'm catholic faggot

purely circumstantial.

lets say, the stupid fuck is within grabbing range of that gun, then he deserves the awkward experience having to explain to the trauma staff why he has a perfectly good disassembled firearm inserted into his rectum...

on the other hand in reality, take my wallet- not worth my life.

>>neither is Sup Forums user

I dun self-Derped....

I dont give a fuck if I live or die motherfucker. God is dead either way, cocksucker.

penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle penis zozzle

I'm an atheist but I'll still have to say yes

you're so simple minded, it's too easy!

id say no. what is a christian anyway? what good would losing your life saying yes do? none. im not a christian, but if i were, i would always have doubts. religion is between me and whatever god may be, its really no ones business. i may actually BE a christian and not know it. stop measuring people by what the profess, and measure them by how they live. let god judge by faith, and if he does judge, by the way, hes not god. god loves all. all. all

If you say god is dead you are the most stupid motherfucker alive. First, you are stupid enough to believe in a god. And on top of that you don't even comprehend the nature of a god. God is dead is an edgy expression for people who are unable to think.

People have gone happier than they've ever been in their lives to be executed for my Lord. I hope to someday too

I'd argue that.

Relgious: relating to or believing in a religion.

Religion: the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

If you believe in a god or gods, then you have a religion. If you have a religion, then you are religious.

But I take the spirit of your meaning, which is that you do not ascribe to any of the current established religions.

Regardless, I'm curious what particular part of my post you are refuting. You do not seem to be responding to anything I wrote.

>say no
>live
>go home and rape daughter
>apologize for lying and rape
>everything is OK now

christianity ftw

>someone

Then why does god send those who he loves to live in eternal pain and suffering

You know the son gives you cancer, bit of a fucking design flaw

>calls someone simple minded
>believes on a fictional character

Please show me evidence your "God" exists.

kek

Which proves the point people only believe in a god because they are scared of death.

Trying this hard. Thanks for giving me a good laught.

No, shoot me anyways you cunt

It's called the bible, they're in the drawers of the lice ridden hotels your mother whores herself at

no, because I grew out of christianity when I was like 12

>But I take the spirit of your meaning, which is that you do not ascribe to any of the current established religions.
true. do you know the elephant in the box story about religions?

The second death

"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?"

Say no. wait for the dipshit to holster his girly 9mm. Wait a bit, whip out my .38 special and pump 4 rounds into his skull and double tap the fucker after he drops.

The term "God is dead" does not mean what you think it means.

It is never used by anyone who believes god was alive at any point. It is, instead, used to state that the stranglehold of organized religion over this world has been broken. We have entered a period of anti-theism, where reason and logic has a chance to prevail over superstition and dogma.

But good try.

>Lol I just blurt out retarded shit and laugh at anyone who replies
>I use this technique to feel superior to everyone without having to use my brain

K

Somebody has clearly never read any Nietzsche

i believe in god cuz i am afraid to life, dude.

I'm not religious nor do I think that we evolved that way. we are missing very much history.

The bible was written by a bunch of weak minded sheep who had a little too much to drink. I can give you 10x more evidence that proves evolution exists then your thin little bible can with god

No, I do not. You can point me in the direction with a link if you'd like and I'll read through it quickly.

The term “god is dead” doesn’t literally mean a god existed and has died dumbshit. It’s about how ethics changed with modernity.

Well I'm not Christian so... Whatever I guess.

So fucking defensive. Stop making us atheists look bad or we'll throw you out of the order

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Take a chill pill, you triggered cocksucker.

3edgy5me

Hah! I'm free to go then?

Hail satan, kys faggot

No.

Are you retarded? Why would anyone say yes?

I would never deny my faith and I know that dying a martyr (real martyr, not Islamic terrorist suicide martyr) will guarantee me a place in Heaven.

Also, this world sucks.

I don't belong to your "order". I did not become an atheist to join another cult. I became an atheist (some 30 years ago) because I came to the conclusion that there was no omnipotent being controlling the universe.

you can't neither can you prove the contrary, that's why it's called believing not knowing!

Because it's better to die and go to heaven than live and go to hell

doesn't matter, there is exactly one sin that is unforgivable according to Mark 3:28-30, and that's denying the lord. Do it once and you're condemned to hell for eternity.

>Being this fucking retarded.

Read some Nietzsche and come back when you got some new blood into your incest family.

My penis is dead.

Which means my penis has lost foothold in the lives of every human. My penis may have never existed, or never been used. Maybe I'm a woman.

Jackie Chan

Oh fuck

Your retarted fgt

I would proudly say yes and at least try to fight back.

Peter did 3 times tho

I'll tip my Fedora and say I'm atheist. Then mi'lady away slowly.

So I'm asked just to say I'm a Christian. Not to prove it, not to bow down and pray, just to say the meaningless words.

I say the meaningless words and go back to being an Atheist, you fucking imbecile.

Yes

Stop trolling the Christfags. They already have to deal with being retarded. Don't throw your hate on top of it.

so are you telling me the bible contradicts itself?

No. Once you say you're a Christian then you are bound to it

Is Peter in heaven or hell right now?

what binds me to it?

Does he tell you that will be the outcome, or do I have this knowledge prior to the encounter?

Obviously I say no because I'm an atheist.

However, the apostle Peter denied Christ 3 times and was forgiven to it. SO if you're some uptight sky wizard worshiper you should be good if you deny being a christian due to literally being threatened for your life. No reason to become a Saint Stephen you crazy fuckers.

I was raised super religious but fuck that noise.

lolno

Saying it is utterly pointless. Hell, practicing it is pretty fucking useless too but just the words have zero weight behind them.

You saying it

how should I know?

Book of John says Peter denies Jesus 3 times. Book of Mark says denying Jesus is the one sin god will never forgive.

You figure it out.