Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

no, because i refuse to look at your thumbnail

They're both absolutely abhorrent, there is no god

yeah we know he was an asshole

"Nobody shits on Muslims" you mean like the USA does?

Yikes.

Also it was Odoacer who abolished the Roman empire. Barbarians brought the downfall of Rome you retarded ape.

I know that's true but it doesn't deny the facts on my picture

You are the ones who got shit on with a truck this week

Is that why every muslim nation is a shithole?

I'd take a truck over a carpet bombing any day you goat fucker.

At least we don't have niggers, niggers are worst than a nuke

you killed 5 niggers from argentina and think you pwned USA ?
meanwhile they bomb your country to shit, to the point where you live in a cave and fuck goats as a daily activity

yeah, you really showed them ahmed

Yeah but you're all subhuman sand niggers, so you're still disgusting.

because you are worse. they don't want to in such a shithole.

Calling us goat fuckers while we, along with niggers, are fucking your white women and slowly driving your race into extinction, it may take decades but it's inevitable you stupid fuck

Half of you fucks ARE niggers shitskin!

I am a representative of ISIS, formerly residing in Raqqa. You just posted a representation of the Messenger SAW. This is intolerable and and punishable by death. You have been warned, infidel. We will come for you and slay you, inshallah.

are you ?
besides the jewish propaganda you can only touch a woman if you knock her out 1st
you really think you'll destroy a race that way ?
I bet whites will get pissed off and knock your entire race out instead, before you can do anything to them as a race

>End of 2017
>Still believe god exist

White genes are dominant you fucking, plus were driving you to extinction without having to even touch your vile women.

not muslim

What the fuck are you talking about , do you really think all arab countries get bombed like syria or Iraq , i probably live better than you but anyway soon i'm comming to the US and will spread my genes there

Yeah to the white trash, sophisticated white women won't touch a sand nigger.

so is your daddy selling your camel or your sister to pay for your trip ?

The camel most likely, he'll get more out of it.

The jewish people are the smartest in the world. There are only 15ish million of them and they've won countless Nobel Prizes.

Meanwhile there are over a billion Muslims in the world and like what? 2 have won? Quite sad.

>weak religion
>dominated the world

If the white gene is dominant why everytime a nigger Fuck one of your white women we get another nigger
Not so superior

>being this deluded

It's called a light skin, and the children of light skins become even whiter.

Stay mad white cuckbois

Why do halfbreed offspring always date whites? It's almost as if nature is trying to correct itself.

>jews win a prize given by jews
what a surprise there

sandniggers are dumb as shit, but fuck you and your jews, nobody wants you around either, foreskin gobblers

>Cuck
Obviously insecure.

But they end up spreading more niggers
Nature at its finest,so beautiful

No, because the children of halfbreeds and whites become whiter. Idiot.

A mulatto with a white will breed whiter off spring. Those offspring pair with whites as well creating even whiter off spring. Where are you getting that they are spreading more niggers? Each generation will slowly weed out the nigger gene until it no longer exists anymore.

Almost every single Jew is a genius. 15 million of them and so many are famous for their contributions to science.

1 BILLION Muslims.. And all they're doing is soaking up space; contributing grains of sand to society compared to Jews.

They don't you dumbass, they work exactly like a trojan horse, spreading even more the black gene

Fuck off back to pol with your LARPing.

Not a very good 'Muslim' if he shaved his beard.

No, you're 100% wrong.

Shut your hole, I keep the heads of Islamic people as trophies. You people are a joke.

No, I'm a sand nigger trophy hunter. There's a big difference.

# of Jews who have won the Nobel Prize in a field of Science and Math: 173

# of Muslims who have won the Nobel Prize in a field of Science and Math: 3

Number of Jews in the world: 15 million

Number of Muslims in the world: 1.6 Billion

/thread

In reality de are the ones fucking your women and getting them like trophies

The only place where Muslims are fucking any women is in VR

See this

weak bait
get out, nobody wants you either

Why lie to yourself , just look how fast we are spreading in your country
يا ولد القحبة

???... It's given by the Nobel committee of Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.

Research it and see for yourself.

Christianity's weak is it? Neat! By the way, could you tell me what year it is?

>via 9GAG
Fucking kill yourself you newfag edgelord

Glad to see this post starting to sage after my comment. My job here is done. If you don't believe me, do the research to prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

You are weaker than christians you dumbass, Hitler was making soap with your kind and all you do After is crying about the holocaust ans give each other undeserved trophies

btfo

Go back to your imam brother. Show him this picture and ask him how God and his prophets would have you act.
Go back to the books and study your faith, before you continue to give us all a bad name.
Surely you know the prophet Isa and his message was true.
You have committed multiple offenses greater than what has been given a fatwa for.

>fucked women
you mean 7 year old virgins?

># of Muslims who have won the Nobel Prize in a field of Science and Math: 3

Exactly. He is no true Muslim.

The quiran is literally typical Asian bullshit, they took the bible and tried to out do everything, but made it so clear that they have little dick syndrome.

Prime example, an angel in the bible has two wings, in the rip off Muslim bollocks an angel has 100 wings....

Also Muslims have to blow them self up to beat anyone in a fight, and Mohammed fucked kids... Probably camels too

amen nigga

kek