Remember tomorrow november 4th Antifa will be starting some shit...

Remember tomorrow november 4th Antifa will be starting some shit. If anyone tries to stop you in traffic against your will, get out of there any way you can. foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08/nc-motorists-who-hit-protestors-blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NM8Y6uPH-R4
politifact.com/north-carolina/statements/2017/aug/16/roy-cooper/cooper-says-nc-bill-gives-immunity-drivers-who-str/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But... But officer, I thought STOP meant
Spin
Tires
On
Protesters

Careful now my dude, that's a north carolina specific law. I live in NC, I'm fucking stoked. I'm just gonna go out driving in Raleigh, fingers crossed i get to run down a fucking special snowflake.

>"But officer I thought we learned to not play in traffic in kindergarten"
if anything just speed up

We're already two and a half minutes to midnight. Give it a rest.

Reginald Denny stopped for "protestors". He got his head kicked in, and had to learn how to walk again, and still has problems. Don't let your head get kicked in.

I live in southwest charlotte, near carowinds.

IF anything happens it'll just be another protest/march in DC, complete with destruction of property and tear gas, at worst there'll be a few riots so stay away from cities if you're really worried for whatever reason.

>Reginald Denny
Not posting link, Shameful display.
youtu.be/NM8Y6uPH-R4

>I'm just gonna go out driving in Raleigh, fingers crossed i get to run down a fucking special snowflake
trump is in asia not raleigh.

There is one in my city and i dont know why.Cant even guess where they would be protesting at.

It's only okay to run over protesters as follows:
Either
A) They strike your car.
or B) They B1) are in the road and B2) you kill them.
B2 is important. Otherwise the attention you give them only makes them stronger.

damn, forgot to buy popcorn for tomorrow
will be fun watching antifa get really fucked over

Confirmed list of Cities?

Chinese driver detected

And,
C) you are tall enough to reach the pedals.
Go to bed junior

Seattle. Portland. And Seattle.

Most retarded thread ever..

If anybody asks, "They were already dead when you hit them"

>falling for a joke tweet about beheading white parents

>thinking anyone in this thread is taking any of this seriously
then again you are here soo.....

Big talking Commies killing people in the name of Rupert Murdoch.

get real nothing is going to happen, stop watching bushwick

>get real nothing is going to happen
Antifa in 7 words

thx brah

Asian driver listening to Ted Nugent on the stereo.

>Asian driver listening to Ted Nugent on the stereo.
so, deaf as you are blind.

9mm CCL I think I'll be good

It's chilly AF out here right now and it's supposed to rain this weekend. As much as I would enjoy getting some good pics of the rose city antifa getting ass raped then arrested, fuck that shit.

>It's chilly AF out here right now
maybe mommy will make you some hot coco to make you feel better.

yeah i'm sure a bill proposing the legalization of vehicular homicide will pass through a hot knife through butter

She would? Wow your mom is great.
Sucks my dicK AND makes me hot chocolate. ..
>she's the best

Stay out of the road is the message here sport.

if they have dreadlocks and are white, protesting to help people that are not the same color as them, or carrying a flag not of their own country, yes absolutely legal and morally sound. They're not actually people. The police usually just sweep them up later or shovel them into the sewer.

>implying the cops would taint the sewers with the bodies of filthy commies
what did sewers ever do to you user?

alt right fucks are going to make it worse just stay home let the police deal with it, take the moral highground

I will not change my travel plans on account of communists afoot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

NO BUT YOU WILL FOR THE POPO, CONSIDER YOUR LAWLESS FREE SPEECH HATIN' ASS REKT!

I want so bad for things to break down so we can actually go after these flaming beta faggots and do what needs done. They're all just little faggots that hide behind mommy and stick out their tongue at you taunting you. Once mommy is gone, you all gonna pay dearly.

All I am hearing is angry monkey noises.

You heard it here first folks, a nigger made an attempt at social commentary. Good Job Toby.

Why does the alt right hate pedos?

NAMBLA supports BLM.

Thank god I'm white.

Beta nigger antifa cum guzzler detected. "free speech" does not mean you suddenly have the right to shutdown roads.

its called civil disobedience and it in no way justifies vehicular homicide

I voted for Trump, I respect the rule of law, I want border security, deport the illegals, fuck islam.

Stay out of the road kiddies.

then you're a respectable citizen

not homicide if they're not human

Mash the gas, every time. If you get the cops called on you, tell them they were threatening physical harm and you feared for your safety.

You're a fucking idiot

never heard of non humans protesting b4. hmm

You mean I'm defending myself from false imprisonment

if you hit someone on the road it is not against the law. It is the fault of the person that intentionally puts himself in harms way. Of course if they use the zebra crossing during a red light its different but other than that hitting people on the road when the light is green is totally fine

you really believe that shit? it's a meme ffs... jesus christ, Sup Forums is baiting Sup Forums now, the circle is complete.

all muh kækz

Literally pushing Russian active measures on Sup Forums.

Wake up people, this is actually happening right in front of you.

Jump out, shoot them all. Move them away from the car's path and drive away. Then it's not hit and run.

just drive ahead with full speed, nobody is dumb enough to just stand there and get hit.

If they are tho, oh well they deserve it

first paint "Darwin" on the sides of your vehicle

I also carry an extra set of jumper cables if someone that needs them more than I do. A fire extinguisher has been worth its weight in gold too.

I point to the fact that common sense is unfortunately none too common. I never claimed I was gifted. But I have never been in debt and can change my own tire.

This guy gets it.

i got a pamphlet in Philadelphia. was gonna go watching with some of my friends. Hopefully there is a fatality

You forgot C they're a commie. It's always OK to kill a commie.

Communists aren't human.

>Hopefully there is a fatality

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Live the life you have imagined - Thoreau

humans aren't communist(deeper than you think)

Why is foxnews.com not accessible via TOR?
Are they retarded?

If antfi can live by the saying its ok to punch a Nazi, then we can live by the motto the only good communist is a dead communist.

two wrongs always make a right

Might want to re-read the laws there precious snow flake before you end up with a tire print on your forehead.

Better dead than red.

Honestly, I would feel awful if I hit anyone with my car, especially if they died as a result. That being said, if I got surrounded by a bunch of angry people I didn't know and got scared I would probably panic and floor it. I think that's a normal reaction. You don't make smart decisions on adrenaline, you just do things.

2 bullets makes a dead communist.

well thankfully i won't be there, but i hope one of you fools see what happens when you break the law

hah. this never gets old.
snowflakes and cucks calling others snowflake or cuck. you faggots can't even exercise originality in your ad hominem bullshit.

Go home, Boris. You're drunk.

irony

Implying you would be compliant in an illegal roadblock situation. Cuck.

True story.

It's not going to be passed the governor basically told them to forget about it. They already have laws in place to protect motorists when they accidentally hit somebody, and the new bill didn't "make it legal" for you to just run down protesters whenever you feel like it, contrary to popular belief.

politifact.com/north-carolina/statements/2017/aug/16/roy-cooper/cooper-says-nc-bill-gives-immunity-drivers-who-str/

Whose side are you on boy?

Fuck running them over.... beat their asses with a crowbar.

Or shoot their family..... im ok with/encourage both.

This is when multiple handguns and clips with ammo in the glove compartment comes in handy.

Or an automatic weapon.

This is America.

Fuck being a victim.

Extra mags and ammo is cheaper than another gun.

>Clips

Tha fuck ever with that shit. I want yo be 15 seconds to midnight. It might prove to be more fun.

Nothing's going to happen you dumb fag. And then when it doesn't, you'll come back and post "lol they pussed out guys we won yaaaaaay."

lol fuck

Alright, so I'm kinda lazy with my shit.

Need to make more money to go to gun range...

or just manage my time better. Yeah, that's it.

Yeah, but might want to fire with two guns at the protesters at the same time.

Paying for a full page in the New York Times to push their agenda isn't inexpensive enough to be unfounded. Ineffective, more than likely.

Soros isn't going to get nothing for his 18 billion.

>foxnews
>retarded
yes

Why, you trying to miss? Its not a video game.

Can I expect anything in Central Florida? Wouldn’t want to miss out on the fun

lol. Try going to the website.

So in all actuality, Please make sure you are safe especially if you are traveling with your children in the vehicle tomorrow. Get out of danger if trouble arises. It's a matter of them vs me, it will certainly not be me that will be the victim.