I fucked up my life. im 22 yrs old

i fucked up my life. im 22 yrs old.
i've had 6 jobs in the past 2 months
today i left a $10 an hour job because kroger called me and offered me $10.25, kroger wants to start me next week

but a week ago I got a call from the people that did the drug test in the lab for kroger and they said it came back negative for marijuana

but krogers still wants to start me
idk if kroger was informed or not
but i quit my $10 job that i didnt have to take a drug test for, for this one
now I'm unemployed hoping for the love of god I have a job at krogers

I'm scared as fuck for my future.

It all fucking started when I got fired from the job I had for 6 months,a month ago. I've been job hopping since then. I'm such a fucking idiot.

Negative for marijuana means they didn't find traces. You are either a moron or a troll. Possibly both.

i meant positive excuse me im high

>negative

Retard confirmed

Find another 10$/hr job, peasant

>Why you will perpetually be a failure.
Hope weed is worth your quality of life, beta boy.

please see

you're right

If smoking marijuana is what got you in this mess, why are you still high while complaining. Either you're very stupid or a 10 year old shitty troll

I know I am. Imagine being so nevous about a job for 10.25, like THATS your big break. What a fucking loser.

thank you

This, also welfare / unemployment probably provide more than you would be making.

all the jobs ive ever had were 8 to 9 an hour

hahaha I can't help but laugh at you poorfags

you quit a job for another job, that made you take a drug test, that you knew you were going to fail, because you're a fucking retarded pot head. you deserve to be fucked in the ass.

you should be more worried about the number of hours you would get at these places.

i dont think an ass fucking is deserving

Yeah well learn a fucking trade, loser.
If you applied for Kroger, youre in an area where A/C work is in good supply. Either go to a technical school or just call AC companies and ask for an apprenticeship. Craigslist too.
Theres no reason you can't make something of yourself.

im going to quit smoking weed

right after this bowl

Lmao holy shit OP. You went job hunting without accounting for your marijuana use? It's so easy to fake a drug screening.

Whatever suffering comes from this, consider it a privilege. I hope you lose sleep over this, and I hope it changes your life significantly and for the worse. Get these life lessons out of the way while you're still making shitty hourly pay, because when you're salary and have a family who depends on you, mistakes like this will cost you so much more than the inconvenience that comes with having to job hunt a little.

i should kill myself

Don't worry, OP. Some miracle will come along and prevent you from having to take responsibility for your idiocy.

what kind of miracle

That shows how much you are truly fucked. It doesn't take much to get a job that pays $15 an hour full time (40hr weeks) you just have to look, be open to doing something that you may not like at least for a little bit, quit pot (look where it's gotten you so far), and most importantly WORK HARD!

Why are you applying to places that do drug testing? Fucking Kroger? Really? The most conservicuck company you could find other than maybe Ingles.

Apply at Office Depot. Nobody there gives a single fuck.

source: i show up blazed outta my mind every other day and nobody bats an eye, been working there for two years

lern2program

Holy shit you're a looser.

I'm being sarcastic!

You're gonna be good, man. I did some job hopping like you're talking about for a while, and it was NOT FUN. It took a lot of determination to make it from day to day, and I was toying with the idea of suicide.

Thing is, you can always get a job in the food industry while you put yourself out there for something better. Kroger is an all right gig, but it's probably way in your comfort zone, right? Food is actually really interesting, and you don't need a lot of experience OR a clean piss test to work in most restaurants.

It sounds like you're stressed hard. Since you're smoking already, try meditating on a solution to your problem. Listen to some Explosions in the Sky or some Eluvium Think as far into the future as you can, and try to understand that the only thing between you and a life of hell is some unpleasant work. Fixate on the positives that can be gained from that unpleasant work.

Negative means you're clean

>This thread

sage

You made some dumb decisions, but you're 22 and you've got plenty of time to get it together. Start by taking a break from weed. While it may be enjoyable, it sounds like it is holding you back in life. Take a few months off, get to a place in life you can be proud of and you'll soon realize you don't need it.

^ Fuck this guy OP

Do heavy squats and drink water.

My life only took off at 22. Was in rehab for 6 months from age 20 then took almost 2 years to get right. All but a handful of my friends had dropped me.

Got a 1 day contract with an IT company, then 3 day, then week, then year. I’m 28 now making good money, travelling, it took 6 years of hard work. But I was so grateful for the work and, having not many friends, it was all I had. I should have been dead by age 21.

Life only started at 22/23 for me and it’s been tough but learn to challenge yourself. Do it faster, take notes, follow orders.

28 and just bout 100k year with no degrees. Anything is possible buddy; don’t lose faith.

This, you better use this as a chance to take control of your life before you have big responsabilities like family and shit.

How the fuck is it even legal for a company to want a drug test before you start working. Would be impossible here in yurop...

Join the military.

This is why I hate bongloaders.

This. If I work, then who gives a shit what I do when I get home or ever what I'm smoking on my breaks. People can get away with taking prescribed opiates at work, but I can't smoke a jay because of some crazy social stigma.

>who gives a shit what I do when I get home or ever what I'm smoking on my breaks?*
Fucking potheads.

rite / rank?

I just quit smoking to become eligible for a more professional job. Sucks being sober but I'll get loaded when i retire with a 401k. Wish me luck bois

I dunno about your area, but theyve shuttered several in my area. Not because they're in bad locations, because they dont sell enough and what they do sell you can find cheaper online.

Fucked up your life?...you're 22 your life hasn't even started yet. stupid kids think their life is only what has already transpired. some stupid job at 22 doesn't mean shit. you will be fine stop being a bitch and get your shit together.

indeed
i want to kick that faggot in the face so hard

>i fucked up my life
>22
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
life doesnt REALLY start until your mid 30s
im 38 an holy fuck after 35 the difficulty really kicks in and you feel it.
protip dont have any fuckin kids and DONT GET MARRIED no matter how much you think you "love" that person

Dont put your eggs in one basket. Also 10 an hour is shit. Start cooking, Chipotle/texmex starts at 11.5 an hour.

>>Negative for Marijuana.

That's a good thing, op.

>working high at workplace
You are the reason drug tests are done in the first place. You have Noone to blame but yourself.

idk could be that Kroger don't want some pussy twat working for them that are to lame to smoke weed.

Lmao

If it mattered so much, I would be fired for my performance, not my state of mind. I will repeat myself. Opioid painkillers are both legal and socially acceptable, even in the workplace. Marijuana is only outlawed because it interferes with the prescription drug and alcohol industries who lobby heavily aainst it.

good on ya m8, for real

gotta take ownership of your life. set goals, go out and achieve, never settle. better yourself, always.

>can drink booze
>can smoke cigs
>cant smoke weed

Dude. If you honestly believe you don't act different when high then your high. Sober people notice. Go back to stacking sammies at burgerking.

You're fucking 22, don't worry

Some states in America still have cannabanoids as a controlled substance

What do you care about how I feel and act if it doesn't affect your tight ass negatively?

Oh k am no longer confuse. I knew there is reasoning for these.

wow

If you're only making $10 an hour you need to get off Sup Forums and get you're shit together.

Make more money selling that sweet ass

Because obviously your friends and family won't tell you hard truths. P.s. I'm a stoner who can afford an apt. Car/insurance, and an half oz. Of dank ganj biweekly. Culinary field was made for pothead m8. Again I work in kitchen tor Chipotle and dine in theater. Both pay 12+/hr and I started less then a year ago. Just do work sober and live for the weekend/nights off. Sorry man, but tough love is needed in your case. P.s. I'm 24.

I'm a 30 year old NEET. I've had jobs for long periods of time but they've all been shitty >=$10/hr. I live in a shit small town with my mom and there's nothing really around here. The closest decent city is 45 minutes away and has a ton of traffic.
I quit smoking herb a year ago. OP. you will still be where you are in life if you don't get your shit together. I dropped out of college and I feel like I've been spinning my wheels for years. Now I don't have anything to show for anything.
I am lost and I just want a direction in life. I'm doing programming tracks, but even that feels like bullshit. I'm asking for advice, but also serving as a precautionary to OP. It's easy to feel comfortable with the bare minimum and even fun, but you reap what you sow.

yes pls do it

You gotta have higher ambitions than that my dude. $10/hour is nothing. if your aspirations are a 25 cent raise, that's why your life is fucked, not because you didn't get this job. Go out and learn some valuable skill sets, better yourself and don't hold yourself back. You got to have the mindset that you can accomplish ANYTHING you want, then just go out and DO it, make it happen. If you continue down this same path, you're going be posting the same thready at 26, leaving another job for $11/hour, still feeling like your life is fucked, and it will be, because it doesn't get easier the older you get. Make the change today.

If you're still a decent or even good employee while high, then your employers are dicks for caring. Not everyone has to be at 100% at all times. That's just selfish.

PS marijuana use is ackshually a boon in some fields.

Or smoke a bowl and try tomorrow.

complacency will wither even the best talents

Fucking KEK.

So what now, say you dont get a job at Kroger... You're gonna have to pass a test eventually dumbass. You gonna keep smoking and bitching and moaning?

You might have a chance, if you go in and tell the interviewer you know you tested positive, you were at a party and werent thinking, its not a habit, and you want the chance to prove yourself. Of course you will need to pull off being a stand up and sincere person, which I doubt you are. >6 jobs in the past 2 months.

you know thats a big big red flag to employers. They want to see you can stick to something and be reliable, doesnt matter what it is.

>reddit spacing
>smoking weed
>working at a grocery store
You know what to do

ok so this is something every fucking adult knows. DONT QUIT YOUR FUCKING JOB BEFORE YOU HAVE SOMEWHERE ELSE TO WALK STRAIGHT INTO

Then join those fields. Stop making excuses. And no, bosses are not ducks or "selfish" for caring about their business. They have a business to run, not babysit neets for minimum wage. And If you aren't 100% cause your sick or have outside life influences such as: broken bones, sickness, dead relative/friend, etc. Than your right. But if you are just lazy/messing up cause your high then you are in the wrong. Dude, stop making excuses and own up to your actions and take responsibility for failing your drug test. Chalk this up as a learning experience then move on.

real talk stop smoking weed until you get your career on track in some way

when I stopped I quadrupled my salary within a few years. pot is fine and everything but it makes you so satisfied by mediocrity. it truly saps your motivation.

22 and only making 10 an hour? Yeah you fucked up

He doesn't have to put how many jobs he has quit in the past 6 months. Just leave it off your resume.

You're fucking autistic right? If you fuck up on a job while high and you hurt yourself or someone else, the owner is liable. You think they just make a rule that says you can't be high at work because they have no chill? No fucking wonder you faggots work for 10 a hour

Why do people who know they smoke weed take drug tests and become surprised when they test positive for THC? Use Quick Fix and fake pee in the bottle. As long as it isn't a probation piss test, they usually don't watch you piss. I've passed plenty of job piss tests with this stuff.

Why don't you just have someone piss in a bottle for you? Its cheaper

Op has abandoned thread cause we don't throw a pity party for him. I honestly think Sup Forums tried doing good today and it was wasted on this neet

Not even OP. Don't need that advice because I live it. Great job reiterating my point for those who can't read good. Now climb down off your high horse and suck my dick.

Furthermore, of you think that mistakes you've made were solely because you've been smoking, then you're just hiding behind an excuse. Not only are you a dumb ass for making those mistakes, but you're a coward. Don't blame the bud for YOUR mistakes.

Yeah but then you have no work experience, who you gonna use as references? I agree with most people here that he's only 22 and has plenty of time to get his shit together... Its a deal of when you gonna start? Always tomorrow? That turns into 30yo a lot quicker than you think. This is the perfect time for him to quit smoking pot for good, and start working on his professional life, looking atleast at comm. college/ trade school, trying to build professional bridges and network.

If his complete work history is 6 jobs in the past 2 months, I'd say he has a bigger problem on his hands than pot and his resume

>material wealth propagandist

A humble life isn't a mediocre one. A greedy one, however, is.

Buddy, there's more jobs than just groceries or customer service. You can literally work at a car dealership as a oil lube tech and they'll train you to start doing other stuff. Dealerships are the last place you can walk in hand a resume to the head guy and he'll hire you on the spot. That's how I did it a year ago to support myself part time while going to school. I now make 29.49 in my field but im 29 though. Goodluck buddy, you're still young. I think I was making around 9-12 bucks from 16-25. LMK if you need advice on resumes, I can give you a dope format.

ummm... complete lack of trust? Everyone I know smokes weed. Plus, real piss is full of.... um.. piss. no thanks. I'll take my synthetic urine.

I'm not op. And to get me off this horse you gotta suck the horses cock. And if you actually think being high doesn't affect your behavior then you are high. And I don't blame bud, I work sober and smoke days off and support myself with well paying jobs. So yeah, I'm the coward I suppose.

But I could be under the influence of nicotine, caffeine, opioids or one of the many other legal intoxicants western culture prefers over the all too demoninzed marijuana without repercussions? The whole system a shit, not the weed.

You spelled shot in the yhroat wrong.

All the people I know who smoke weed regularly haven't even broke 30k a year. They tend to always make excuses and talk big about their plans but never execute them.

this

when I was a teenager/ early 20s it was all about pot
>pot makes music/tv/games better
>its fun
>experiences are more fun= life is better
>If I'm happy smoking pot why would I ever want to quit?

I was so much happier when I quit smoking it. After a couple weeks jonesing for it I was like meh, dont really care for it, I like not wasting money on it and not having to worry about if my dealers gonna get back to me, if my landlord will smell it, etc.

Its fine for recreational use for teens, and for older smarter guys, but not in your young adult life.

You live in WI, don’t you

Then get active in politics and change the system. Or dont. You are the one bitching to the Internet about self inflicting problems

>I'm not op
Who said you were?
>And if you actually think being high doesn't affect your behavior...
Who said it didn't?
>So yeah, I'm the coward I suppose.
Glad we agree.

>You spelled shot in the yhroat wrong.

ohh the ironing

opioids are not a legal intoxicant. You have to be prescribed, as in need them for a legit reason not for recreational use, and I sure as fucking hell wouldnt want to work with somebody who abuses them.

Every single person I know that has fucked with them has turned into a piece of shit.

Alcohol is legal, but you cant work drunk... Nicotine and caffeine do not intoxicate you or impair your ability to do anything safely. Marijuana does.

Op go and get your contractors license and start a painting company and then you can smoke all the weed you want. Or work for a contractor they don’t give 2 fucks if you smoke plus you will make more money then 10 hr

Good, now that we're Bros let's go smoke some weed over this guy's problem.

Threads like this make me feel good about my life and my life choices. I am making a little over $50 an hour at my job.
One me is worth 5 of OP!