Feels thread, Sup Forums?

Feels thread, Sup Forums?
It's Friday night, how was your week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KBx1Q3DEyDY
youtube.com/watch?v=RR0LLqwAtLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The girl i like( that is very,very shy) told me she like me, just after i told her that we shoud stop talking because i'm a huge shit

explain to her that it was a mistake and tell her how you really feel, user :)

That would make her happy, but being realistic,in some future she will be sad, I really think i'm no the guy for her, but I really will try to change, thanks for listening user

Sucks dick. So bored

i feel okay today, bought some junk food and beer.

hey, if she likes you for who you are now I don't think her mind will change

I'm sat in darkness, staring at my monitor, thinking about things...

I know, I think, is hard.If I change, I would be only to be more of her likes
Thanks for the support user

Whats wrong?

if you say you are a huge shit you must be right
i think you should leave the girl alone

I'm into this girl I've known for a while now, we've become pretty close friends since she had to leave her old friends when she moved here. I think she's been hinting at liking me as well but I just want to get past this slow, flirty phase and be with her. I just want to spend more time with her and when she's not around everything is boring.

I mean, I think i'm a shit because I don't have any other utility than talking obout feelings and making her smile, she is the best girl of the world, but, there are many other guys that can make her smile and laugh without getting all emotional and deep with her, also, she would like someone who could take her somewhere, but I just can't, i'm too fucking antisocial(the only reason I talked to her was because I sorta saw me reflected) and thats what i'm a huge shit and want to change for her.

hey, user, you don't need to change. she would probably tell you the same. go for it. take her to a park or somewhere less crowded and just focus on the two of you.

I will try, will do it for her

Sounds beautiful user, I don't understand why would that be bad

I'm the user that posted the Laura story AMA (if anyone knows it). Recap for those that didn't read it. I'd post it, but I don't have the screen-cap :(

>Be super close best friends with Laura
>Out going and fun and awesome
>She gets raped
>She does a total 180
>With the help of treatment, I help pull her out of her shell
>Still has constant anxiety and nightmares about the rape
>Nothing we do can help
>She kills herself because of this more-or-less
>Never get over it
That's the gist of it

Not that user, but imagine being incredibly dehydrated, and a bottle of water is just out of reach, and you try to move closer, but the process is agonizingly slow. Every now and then you get a small taste, but that only makes you thirst for it more

changing is good but don't do it for a woman. do it for yourself. focus on improving your antisocialness. about the girl i think youre better off without her until your overcome your problems

Oh.. I understand, user good luck, just take it easy and think that being able to be on her side and make her know that you are for her and love her is the best thing, labels are not necessary

Thats really a good idea user, but I really love her and care for her more than I do for myself

Believe me, I'm doing what I can. I'm happy if she's happy, even if its not me. I just really fucking wish I made her half-as happy as someother people seem to

Maybe you should try harder user, keep it up, I know you can surpass those guys just give it some time

>no gf
>girl i like cucking me
>taking speed all night
>i don't give a fuck if not green texting correctly
youtu.be/KBx1Q3DEyDY

Its a bit more complicated than that. But I am, I step up at every opportunity and take genuine interest in her and what she does. I know thats beta af or whatever, but she does not respond well at all to typical "Alpha" behavior y'know?

Horrible right now drinking a whole bottle of whiskey just broke my iPhone 7 plus and my mom always thinks I'm on drugs even though I'm not I'm so close to killing myself just quit my job and lied to my mom about having a 2nd one so I could go out the house I'm 18 and have about 150$ to my name fuck fuck fuck fuvk

But you're so young user :( What's really eating you?

I totally understand you user, that kind of girl its just your type isn't she? I'm sorry if im not too helpful, i'm about to fall asleep

I really loved that goddamn chick and all we do now is fight. And she'll find any excuse to do it, shout me down and inult me. If she's not yelling she won't even look at me or acknowledge my existence. I don't even know when it ended or what I did all I know is in an instant she stopped everything, and started trying to cut me out of our friend group even. It's gonna' ruin our circle of friends and split it in half I know it. I feel emense guilt for that I love them all and I wish she didn't hate me so much that she's willing to split up everyone. She's such a goddamn phoney, she's so angry and opinionated and such a huge bitch, I look at her and I want her dead I hate her more than anything, but the worst part is sometimes when she forgets I exist and smiles that intoxicating smile and laughs whole-heartedly because of someone else and I remember just exactly why I loved her and I love her again in that moment. I see her every day and I wish I had married her when I had the chance, I wish I didn't hate her, u wish I wasn't such an idiot. I just want to know what I did wrong and why she hates me so much, I could fix things if I could but she's just so angry at the world. I would have had killed for her and died for her had she asked me to with no regard for myself and she wold have had me do it. God what an evil woman, she'll kill me one day I'm certain.

Kind of rough.

Was broke with barely $30 in my main-use checking acc, but even though I got paid and cashed the check yesterday, most of it's going to paying off bills and loans. Work is pretty stressful, what with the other co-workers having 'problems' with me because I don't think/behave as they do, and the cold, silent chasm between my parents and I has only gotten larger.

Became sick as fuck yesterday with explosive diarrhea, and had to leave work early. Not sure if I'll be able to work tomorrow, but somewhat recovering. Car's got gas, at least, but I'll need to buy more oil again.

at my internship I observed a trial where it's very likely on of you faggots raped their sister and got caught.

No worries user, you're trying and that's what matters

I have basically no friends and the only girl I ever loved never loved me back there was a girl I fucked but I just fucked her to lose my virginity she never ever really caught my eye there was only 2 girls I ever loved and both of them were whores I'm so done this shit is fucking gay

Things have been improving a lot, got a good job and a gf

I want to die, I just wish I could not wake up

Not even depressed, everything seems pointless and I don't want to keep holding everything together

Pretty boring
I have my exams next week
I should be studying but here I am
I am kinda scared about the test
Rest is all good

I understand user. I wish I could make things better for you. Do you have any hobbies? Maybe take solace in those

ADD fucking with me, anons. Can hardly think straight anymore. Cant stay on one topic, cant do my work, cant be serious. I know pots of other people on this thread got it worse but it still kinda hurts disappointing everyone that saw you and thought you were the smartest kid.

Is there any reason I should keep going on? I have a 9mm loaded under my pillow and im really tempted to just end it. My life has been shit ever since my girlfriend broke up with me a while ago. Does it ever get better?

For some people it does. Do you want it to get better?

Of course i do

I stopped enjoying everything when I was young I was shy but still had lots of friends video games made me happy I would talk to girls on my phone at night all the time when I started going to high school all of it changed nothing made me happy everything became fucking stupid and useless to me I was not able to hold conversations because my Brain told me there was not really a point I wish someone would have just reached out to me and told me I wasn't okay maybe a crush of mine or a qt girl but no I will live a life full of regret

You don't want to kill yourself over a pair of boobs
You are better than this

And how do you think you will go about making things better? What constitutes "better" for you?

It's not over the pair of tits, it's about having nobody close to me irl who cared about me as much as she did.

Then maybe its time you get one. Even if you think its pointless, di it because you find it interesting, it makes you happy. Was there ever anything you wanted to be able to do in the past, but couldn't?

Being able to actually feel anything besides a soul crushing emptiness inside

I play magic and the people around me are becoming more and more toxic and the game is becoming more and more boring, should I sell out of the game and try to get all my moneys worth? I've been playing for a solid year competitively and have all this expensive shit, I'm not sure what to do. Also this week has been pretty boring.

A feel I'm all too familiar with. Why don't you channel that into some sort of creative outlet?

I suck at everyrhing I've tried and there are very few things I haven't. I don't have any goals to work towards, and I have maybe one actual friend but he lives on the other side of town.

>I had the girl that I like over for some "fancy" hot chocolate and to watch hockey together (we live in Canada)
>She doesn't sit with me on the couch
>She sits on the chair that is by itself in the living room and refuses to join me
>Hockey game ends
>She goes home
>feelsbad.jpeg

How do I kill myself?

No one is good at the beginning. It takes a lot of time and patience. Why not work towards creating realistic art, or a score that could move audiences to tears? They are lofty goals to be certain, but maybe that's what you need.

Perhaps you are right, user. Thank you.
I'll try and improve on my artistic ability past that of a 3 year old with parkinson's

I fucked 1 girl raw that wasn't my girlfriend and now I have HPV.
I want to kill myself now

We all start somewhere user. Just don't ever get discouraged. It'll probably look worse than crap, but that's where we all started really. Just look at what went wrong and fix it. There's plenty of online tutorials that can help :)

b-but...
you're a huge shit user...

found out I sprained my foot so I'll be limping for a few weeks, burned my arm after being shoved into a hot pan that was just taken out of the oven

get fired/drop out
be a huge dick to your family and friends
now you can an hero

just date her now and try to be a better person while you're dating her. you never know when or if you'll fall in love again.

talk to your girlfriend she's there for you and it will help you

You don't you godamn fool. You find out who one of her close friends is, start talking to her, fuck her brains out, maybe even date her, eventually she will get jealous, you will fuck her in such a way that she will feel like nothing more then a disposable object, she will lust for you and essentially become your slave, however you must ignore her. Eventually, it should get into the stalker phase, where you will file a restraining order on her, she will break it, whether you intentionally have her break it or not is up to you, :^), and she will suffer under the glorious Canadian Justice System.

I dont have a girlfriend atm.
I've only had sex with 1 girl that wasn't a girlfriend.

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking asshole

time to find something else. take the good with you (if there is any left) and bounce. there is still life out there

Dude... the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RR0LLqwAtLw

Honestly, idek
I've been dealing with all this drama in high school but i'm not directly in it so idk, Its like all the atteyion gkes to that instead of me and ik that terroble and i haye myslef and all this shit and i just want to die

I'm a shitty person, im manipulative as fuck and use peopple for my own gain. i fycking haaate myself

god im fucking drunk