Fucking asshole DE Niro Roberto the faggot

Fucking asshole DE Niro Roberto the faggot

What did he do to you?

He did something OP didn't like

He called his majesty Trumpbucket a punk.

ooo the emotions

im frustrated about the snow too my love :(

Oh noooo! D:

Lol ed him in movies like taxi driver but that was before he made it known he was a deranged liberal. He's also a coal burner

Robert DeNiro is the shit, and the greatest to ever act on this earth. Your loss dumb snowflake OP

>"I love Trump because he says what he feels and doesn't care what anyone think. Liberal tears are delicious!"
>"HOW ARE THESE LIBCUCK CUCK LIBERAL CELEBRITIES ALLOWED TO SAY HOW THEY FEEL, THIS IS TOO FAR! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!!! BOYCOTT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEM, WE CANNOT TOLERATE THIS SCUM!"

Fuck De Niro. I used to like him as an actor but now? He has lost all respect from me, I hope he never works again and just fades away into obscurity before dying alone.

>He called his majesty Trumpbucket a punk.
put them in the ring together, and watch trump cry like a bitch

you mean shill, you still on the soapbox even after libtards spilled the beans on how your queen bought the DNC. Its like you are "literally" RETARDED. OH NO HERE COME THE NAZIS

>Its like you are "literally" RETARDED
you don't REALLY listen to your hero, trumpkins do you? Or maybe you do, but you both speak 7th grade, so...

Gotta love the retards who think Clinton had any more than a few people who actually LIKED her. She didn't use the same brainwashing tactics as Trump did to get all his sheep, she was just a generic dodgy politician with experience who it was neccessary to vote for.

triggered Sup Forumsfart detected

cry moar bitch nigga

>SHILL SHILL REEEEEEEE
it never ends

he COLONIZED a negress iirc

Fuck DeNiro

ur an faggot cuz Adam Sandler is miles better than that old fart

For me he's just a washed up old man that thinks he's still "tough." He's the type that has to get knocked on his ass.

You mean like a good anal pounding amirite?

weinstein tribeca grill

sounds a lot like Trump, really.

I hope someone kills him tbh

He is using the platform he was gifted by America to openly attack America with his hatred of Trump. Needs to fuck off back to Italy if he hates America so much.

name one good movie he has done in the last....20 years.

like that old fag Geraldo, he has the inflated ego that will never die.

De Niro is 5-8 and was 125 lbs in Taxi Driver. he's literally a manlet. An old manlet now though but still a manlet who lives in a fantasy world of make believe.

Meet the Fockers

Cop Land
Jackie Brown
Wag the Dog
Ronin
Men of Honor
The Score
Showtime
The Good Shepherd
Killing Season
American Hustle
The Intern
Heist

fight him lol

his dad was actually a faggot

ok

lol

The aesthetic of his physique means nothing. It doesn't matter fuck all today.

sure, whatevz.

wow you think movies are real? what a gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

the point

your head

But trump is a punk.

Man, I love Ronin. I'm due for another watch.

Idk Pesci is pretty far up there...aside from home alone

What experience? She was the first lady then governor of a shit state.