Stupid Britfags can't even spell

>Stupid Britfags can't even spell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caring about spelling
lmao turbonerd

Fuck,off amerifat,it`s you who can`t spell.Please kill yourself.

But plough, and draught are correct

Shut the fuck up you illiterate piece of shit. How about you take a 3rd grade English class before using the internet? Dumbass.

The language you speak is named after England. Therefore the way they speak/write the language in England is the correct way. Go eat shit burger.

For some reason I spell it analogue and dialogue like Brits. Looks weird without the "ue"

Also some of your words are to different ones. A draught is a drink. A draft is a cold breeze. Kys

Gawdon Bennet! Thee're damn right mate. OK?

First bi' ov sense in dis whole fread. Nuff said, yeah?

chips = fries
crisps = chips
lorry = truck
Pic related is a biscuit, though we use the word in the British way when referring to dog biscuits

British people are dogs

The actual fuck?!! We invented the language you speak, you're the ones fucking it up with the wrong words.

>meter

top lel. a meter measures how much hydro (electricity) you're using. a metre is how far you've travelled. silly yanks.

I'll hook u right in the gabber, swer on me mum

who gives a fuckgo kill yourself you fucking retard

British English is inefficient.

Tire
Favourite
Colour
Theatre
Pajamas
Airplane
Program
Jewellery
Draught/Draft
Ass
Analyze
Boogeyman
Aluminum
Aging
While
Moustache
Plough
Dreamt/Dreamed
Metre
Memorize
Neighbour
Learned
Grey

That's a scone (pronounced scon :^) )

>aluminium
They got that one right though.

pretty cringey to see canada tryna talk like the cool kids across the pond

We improved it you dumb limey. Deal with it. You people and your ridiculous accents are barely understandable.

The guy who discovered aluminium preferred "aluminium"

tfw I had to learn all the irregular verbs at school
tfw nobody uses it

Often it's due to the word being the same in French

I prefer American English. It tends to be spelled the way it's pronounced, or at least more than British English.

>draught/draft

wat

I'm talking about "yanks" you fucking cuckold mctrudeaux

Kk, Mohamed

Metre and meter are different words.

Metre: unit of measurement.
Meter: device for measuring something (e.g. barometer).

You're a bad troll.

Do all idiots in this thread who are like "muh brits invented English" actually they didn't faggots. It's a multicultural language that was created by many different cultures coming together.

English comes from the egyptian kangz

No it first came from Romans in the form of Latin. Celts mixed it with their langauge, then came the Anglos, the Saxons, and the Vikings all altering the langauge. Then the ruling class of England which was German made them all change their langauge in schools to sound more intellectual and thats what we have today.

Do they still say gaol?

>literally speaking our language
how does it feel to be the most cucked nation on earth speaking the language of your oppressors?

I'm speaking English actually, a language which came from Latin and was modified by Anglos, Saxons, Celts, and Germans. So no I'm actually speaking a butchered version of Italian.

I don't believe I was speaking to you leafy. How about you go back to kissing your masters feet you peasant.

English was developed in the area we now refer to as England by the various anglo and celtic ethnic groups who modern Englishmen descend from
It's not a multicultural language, that is a stupid statement
there is 1 (one) English culture, formed by various slightly different ethnic groups
>A FUCKING LEAF

>Latin characters used but tied together by Germanic and Celtic people from a land mass referred to a Britain.

Somehow not of British creation?

half those things are seen with those spelling in the us as well

Still loyal to your master I see, I always knew you were good people.

STFU peasant and bow to your masters.

Because it also involved the Latins.

this

Because it came from Shitaly

you're pretty austisic, user. while i consider some of the british spellings of words to be rather silly, like tyre, there's one thing that you're overlooking. the language is english. ENGLISH. ENGLISH MEANS FROM ENGLAND. fucktard.

>english
>not learning chinese

literally surrounded by subhumans

You're an autistic retard. It came from Latin which comes from ROME.

>knight
>night
gj engrish

You're a subhuman learn to not be scum.

you need to learn not to be a retard.

>canada

you're a poor man's america

stfu mongoloid trash

wew lad a lot of these spellings are used in New England and The South

You're literally a poor shithole in the ocean. You're pure trash.

English is Western Germanic fucking leaf

>improved it

Simplifying isnt necessarily improving, and making up your own "official" spelling doesn't disguise the fact that you were all simply too stupid and illiterate to learn to spell properly.

American here. Always used "aeroplane," and use dreamt, whilst, and learnt in certain instances. Never was sure whether grey or gray was correct.

Maybe I read too much brit literature growing up, but it doesn't stop me from dropping the "ou" to "o" and using "z" instead of "s."

It's Latin and was modified by Celts. Anglos and Saxons modified it a bit.

>American "English"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo

The language isn't latin or Gaelic, its English. Keep speaking it faggot.

English. That word comes from Anglos. Which genetically you aren't, it was proven English descend from almost entirely celts. So keep speaking it.

Do anyone know why they stopped speaking Latin throughout Rome after the fall? Did they not want to be associated with a language for "losers" out of embarrassment or were they forced to stopped speaking it?

I am Celtic lad. Keep crying. Your shithole is pathetic.

Your shithole is pathetic LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

In America it's taught in school that the Greeks gave us the English language even though they hardly had anything to contribute. Ask any yank and it's the most common answer you'll get.

Most of the other things I would correct have been said already so I'll just go for this one.

Learnt is past tense for learn.
Learned means knowledgeable.

We speak traditional queens english

you speak simplified english

In america its taught that a yank invented the lightbulb. Pretty pathetic. I used to wonder where the niggers got it from

sure

You're pathetic.

My great grandfather invented the plunger. I'm filthy rich.

My great great great great grandfather was the king of Egypt.

I don't give a shit about most of this but arse and ass are different words entirely. You don't call a donkey an arse unless it's being a cunt

A scone and an American biscuit are not the same thing. A biscuit here is typically savory rather than sweet, unlike a scone

So, you wuz kangz?

What did you say to me you little bitch?
I'm a navy seal and I have over 366 confirmed kills

They also say they invented the internet
USA is WE WUZ: the country

So we dont call an ass an arse unless its being a cunt in which case the the cunt ass can be called an arse.

>Canadian education

*Modernized

So u wuz plumber?

>Burger education
>thinks English came from England.

Modern British English is as "traditional" as modern American English, which is to say not at all you dumb goober.

No we speak origional. You speak the version in 1890 the Germans altered to sound richer.

English is Germanic you fucking tard, though much of its lexicon derives from Old French

>American English
Holy kek. You morons butchered a perfect language and slapped your name in front of it.

You're a fucking tard it comes from Latin.

Just a reminder to anyone reading this thread that statistically and logically, 2/5 of the American posters in this thread are very likely to be non-white. This is a mere heads up to anyone that's curious.

Thank you!

You missed the whole "French conquest of Ango-Saxon England", which is what turned the british languages into an "English" that you can still understand today.

>You don't call a donkey an arse unless it's being a cunt

I'm having a shitty day but this sentence made me so happy.

Also you're totally correct, not that you need me to tell you that.

American English was first. The "English" you mongrels speak was created in the 1890s because the German ruling elite wanted to cuck you.

Source: Testtube: American accent.

Reminder that most British are Celtic and therefor not white

True! I forgot the Normans.

Americans speak ebonics now anyway.

Also this Canadian is a massive retard who needs to read a book or two. Fucking dickhead leaf.

>British English is ENTIRELY cucked by French

Get fucked