How many sleepin pills will kill me, I'm 5'9/5'8 and weigh 150 pounds

How many sleepin pills will kill me, I'm 5'9/5'8 and weigh 150 pounds

DO IT FAGGOT

Just regular diphenhydramine/antihistamine sleeping pills?

I will. Just need to know the right dose

Uhh i think so

take two if you wake up welcome to the next plane of life

DO IT FAGGOT

Idk, but you can off yourself with 35 oz of apple seeds since they contain cyanide, but you have to eat them all at once.

Your parents marriage is in shambles and you're going to make it all about you, huh? I'm sure that'll help.

Get black out drunk first

Then you are shit out of luck. You will get hypertense and throw them up before you consume too many, and on the extremely rare chance that doesn't happen you will be in insane amounts of pain and feel like your muscles are tensing up and you will vomit uncontrollably.

I can't stop you from killing yourself but I am going to guess you thought ODing on sleeping pills would be painless - I can assure you it will not be. If you are going to kill yourself do not do it with sleeping pills.

Will do.

It wouldn't

Any other options, I live in cananda. So no guns

+1

Why do u wanna die?

I get we are on Sup Forums here, but I'm going to take the moral high ground and tell you not to do it. Don't kill yourself man, things will get better. You're emotional and this is an extreme reaction.

It's a really stupid and pointless gesture.

Go on with your life, and eventually you will figure out how to make it enjoyable, and also how to contribute something cool.

It doesn't matter that you don't know what that might be right now.

But a retarded suicide on a Friday night is just so pathetic. You are making yourself a joke. Not fearsome, not impressive, just a stupid joke.

The easiest way is an exit bag. Plastic bag with helium venting into it. Before you do it, really think about it first. I want to, but there are too many people who it would fuck up.

what is the least painless way to die

Depending upon how you ingest the drug it can be done with a single sleeping pill. This is how you do it. Take the pill and drop it down the barrel of a loaded shotgun, place barrel in mouth point towards back of head, deep into throat and pull the trigger. That single pill will do the job.

Dont do it

Fucking wuss. Everyone dies. Your birth was like winning the lottery. "Boo hoo, I'm SAD!" Great reason to throw away your existence. Go fuck a whore, or fight crime, or become a mob boss, or jack off or something. Everyone dies eventually. Are you so pathetic that you cannot think of a single thing to keep you busy until it happens naturally? You're so weak you can't even stick it out? Wife iz too hawd fo poe widdwe baby cause you'we sad? What a douche.

>least painless
So the most painful way to die? I would imagine drowning would not be fun, or being burned alive, though I still think acute radiation poisoning is possibly the shittiest way to go. It takes forever and you are in pure agony the entire time, until you feel yourself getting better, and then it creeps back up on you and gets worse than before. Fuck that.
Being tortured to death to the point of shock would probably suck too

Move on with your life man. Kill yourself for something more worth it.

If youre really thinking about it why are you worrying about exacts? Whats it matter? The whole bottle would off you. Is it because you dont really want to kys? Then dont do it you dumb retard.

Less painful i meant.

i know you are larping, so if once you neede to suicide for health reasons etc, just buy some heroin and OD.