He knows he's just going to be on the bench right?

he knows he's just going to be on the bench right?

Why would he be? He's better than Ronaldo.

----- Casemiro - Kroos
Bayol ------ Modrić ------- Hazard
----------------- Cris

>he doesn't know Benzema is being phased out

>that front 4 of poached premier league talents

ronaldo hasn't fallen off enough yet. plus he just signed a new contract.

has ronaldo ever played up top alone before? as soon as he starts bitching about not getting fed guess which one of those three are going back on the bench.

Ronaldo is just a tap-in babby. Hazard is an all around player.

so instead of letting bale play on his better side now that rolando is done they are going to keep playing him on the right? lmao

Why would he leave Chelsea when they are highly likely to win the champions league next year (If they keep him obviously)

wtf he's already captain??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>highly likely to win the champions league
Is 3-4-3 really that deadly?

>Conte
>CL

>has ronaldo ever played up top alone before?

He did it in the 3-0 win over Atletico Madrid

Everytime he's been a 9 he's been exposed as the absolute dogshit cunt he is. Needs a 9 to distract the defense so he can get his tap ins

Except for the last time he played as a 9 against a top team and scored a hat trick

>gonde
>CL

cerveza break over paco, back to mowing the lawn

remember when bait used to be kind of believable guys?

What was the last time winning the premier eagle was a parameter for good football

His team was shit when they went there. Juventus top goal scorers were midfielders that had Goals each and tired for 23rd overall. Besides this thread is retarded as Hazard isn't leaving

Not that I give a fuck but pep has unironically been a better manager than gonde, if aguero and friends could finish all those opportunities they've created this season they'd be battling for first
Hazard has been carrying Chelsea
Wish he would've stayed away from city, loved watching those mercenaries walk around the pitch for 90 minutes and embarrass the league

Those goals
>a shot that deflected off his own teammate but was awarded to him anyway for some reason
>a penalty
>a tap in

pls don't bully the amerifat, he tries his best

Ok, but can you explain why Pochettino has outcoached Poop?

>outcoached
by winning a single game against him?

by not having to spend £200m on an already stacked squad to struggle for a top 4 place

He hasn't, first match was fucked from the start with that own goal and the second match was domination with shit finishing
I don't understand how anyone who has actually watched city this season can say he hasn't had a remarkable influence, was hoping they'd sink even further this season. People thinking aguero is world class is another joke

how can you say stacked when city have a bunch of old players?
not experienced old, slow and ineffective old.

>"""""stacked""""" squad

aguero in the prem reminds me of giovinco in mls. good in the league but exposed in other places. exposed in ucl, exposed evein in conmebol.

Because like most on/sp/ they don't actually watch football

Post yfw hazard---morata---sanchez anally annihilate CL and proves EPL > All.
I'll start

but poochetino did the same last season, I guess you consider he has also outcoached every other coach in the league...

except rainieri who had a lesser budget and stll cucked him out of a league title lmao

>an attack of aguero, de bruyne, sterling and silva
>midfield of fernandinho and yaya
>defence of otamendi and kompany
>hart as the keeper
>bunch of other experienced players used to winning
>only real weakness are the fullbacks

yeah the squad was total shit, poop totally transformed them. he didn't ruin de bruyne at all.

poch never spent that much in a summer, he built that talented young squad himself without even needing a top youth academy. spurs are much more secure in the future than poops city.

>If aguero could finish
Did you even see yesterday's match? This is what it's like having fucking >Costa up front. Ball delivered in perfectly around 25+ times. And Costa did fuck all.

And if United could finish their chances they'd be challenging for the title too. Means shit pal. If players can't finish it's down to the manager to sort it out.

>I am judging by what's on paper and what my FIFA video games tell me should be best players
>sterlel
>de brownee
>chokeguero
Silva who is past it is still their best player, really makes me think

Aguero bottles sitters and tap ins, if giovinco doea the same then definitely

>these players aren't good because Sup Forums told me so

silva is like fine wine, getting better with age

>spurs are much more secure in the future than poops city
I'm sure spurs fans are enjoying all those titles and european games poochettino is winning in the future lmao

yeah because poops won so much for city so far
>knocked out the league cup by mouyes
>getting exposed in the PL by shitters
>BTFO by monaco
>probably not even going to win the fa cup

and all this while spending millions upon millions

whereas poch has slowly built a fantastic core of players that are constantly improving season by season. and he's doing it in a more competitive league than poop has even won things in.

I bet you were one of those spics who kept saying how much poop was going to BTFO the premier league too KEK

More like they're not good despite their salary because I watch the matches and yes Silva has aged well but he's clearly past it and still better than the rest of those overpaid twats
Sterling doesn't deserve hate but aguero does

>Hart
LMAO

damn chloe looks like that!?

Too good for the EPL

>being so butthurt
ayy please don't tell me you are a real spurs fan and sincerely believe poochettino is building up to win titles in the future and shiet, the same manager that throws away european competitions to concentrate (and still lose) in the eplel lmao

>EL
>gent

lads it's tottenhite

nice retort lad

it's the same manager that can actually build a squad in a competitive league, not one that takes over a stacked money club and builds his career on winning titles in noncompetitive leagues before getting exposed by celtic

Madrid getting rid of Benzema would be so fucking stupid, Ronaldo would get exposed

Nowhere near as pitiful as being exposed by Gent in a lesser competition

>he really is a spurs fan
ayy I can only hope you are one of the 4500 spurs fans that travelled to dortmund to see their manager shamelessly throw away the el game against them, but I guess you'll say he was building the squad for a future europa league win lmao

and you're a poop fan, that's even worse. poch will achieve more than poop will at city, screencap it if you want because I know you'll be on Sup Forums for another 3 years desperately clinging on to your exposed manager as he spends another £250m in the summer

WTF I love Genk now

>poch will achieve more than poop will at city

going foward city are fine, especially when jesus comes back.
it's the back that's the problem. pep used to work with guys like alaba and pique now he's got clichy and stones. the drop off is huge
kompany doesn't even play any more.

He has already said he is staying at Chelsea for at least another year;

>sell best 2 players in January
>Ndidi sent in to save Lestah

Still Genk >>> Gent >>> Spuds

why did he buy stones then?

probably to turn him into pique or ramos, which is either going to take a long time or never going to happen. of course, it would help if city put their chances away because i don't think pique and ramos are the worlds best defenders. but since a significant part of their requirements are to be good on the ball too, that's forgivable.

Kill yourself.

my theory: city scouts and pep never watched a game stones played for everton and never realized hes shit but they heard that he was good on the ball so decided to sign him

into pique as his 'ball playing cb', though I think he may end up recycled into a shitty busquets

quite a retarded gamble for £50m

>sterling
>fernandinho
>toure
>otamendi
>joe fucking hart
Please tell me this is bait.

i mean, what's 50m to city? nothing

Well, it's how every bong on spee rates any player, so we can't blame them

Joe Hart is still better than bravo or willy.

don't they have limits on what they can spend on players though?
of course the city group would spend a billion on players if they could but they have to answer to ffp so they still have to use the money wisely.

whats 89m to united? its still a retarded purchase

toure has unironically been one of citys better players since poop apologised and begged for him to play again. fernandinho is a great midfielder but poop the tactical genius plays him at RB

Pochettino is a loser lad, just deal with it.
He'll never win anything relevant in his career

No

poch is the best manager in the league

>can actually build a squad in a competitive league
But Spurs are shite and the pl hasnt been competitive for years

lmao sure pal. sure.

of course its competitive. its not like poop going to bayernwinslol to manage bayern.

>spurs are shite

good meme. fresh and intriguing. I like it.

Any team that finishes behind >Neverkusen is, by default, total shite and deserves only shame

so I guess all the teams behind spurs in the league are total shite aye

Anybody know spurs is literal joke in europe
Even Leicester still fighting in CL

So it seems

first you conquer domestic trophies
then europe

well you must truly be a special kind of retard

Yaya apologised you utter twat

Top teams always buy the next fraud hype English player, the FA don't look kindly on clubs who don't sign English youth just look at how much every old cunt is still arseblasted over Joe Shart

>Spuds
>conquer domestic trophies

well, I don't watch them but if they are worse than Tottenham than I can't see them being any good

>I don't watch them
opinion discarded

only a matter of time, customer. best part is that we'll be doing it the right way, not relying on some arab to give us unlimited funds

this

abc's on suicide watch

according to Sup Forums theres only 3 teams in the world that arent total shit. lots of 15 year olds on here.

yeah tell me about it. place is full of customers.

currently watching arse-city
how can you tell me these teams aren't crap
holy shit

you must be one of these