Let's talk about the state of Sup Forums

Let's talk about the state of Sup Forums.

No

Sup Forumsacks try to meme the board into hating rap all the time.

i really hate the dailies

so why are there four active kpop threads when the rule is one
waifufagging should be a permaban offense

It's beyond saving.

it's slow

What doyou think behind all the little peep, xxxtentacion and mumble rap threads its some clever Sup Forumstard trying to make hip hop look bad.

The only good Sup Forums posters are the ones that are gay or bi, and like classical or country music.

Because Kpop is the last great art movement of our lifetimes.

This board is dead. Want simple proof? The board became slower since last two months ago and even the tripfriends have left this place. Just move on.

this desu

tripfriends are pretty cancerous anyway, unless there's a point to having a consistent identity like tracking personal progression in something

ITT: users who whine about Sup Forums despite being part of the problem and despite the fact they could change shit.

>tripfriends are pretty cancerous anyway
confirmed newfag
Sup Forums was at its best when it had a large and active trip community

okay, but why?

sharethreads, like every third thread was a sharethread and you could recognise who you were getting ur music from. this meant people were listening to more music and actively discussing it more.

also Sup Forums used to be way more elitist and obscure which kept conversation up to a higher standard than talking about 40 top trap rap and whatever flavour of the month meme music

and now it's trip "community" is a pathetic attention whoring mess with zero taste

the only good mu posters are drunk and like 2000s rock

this but with grimes

you wish

so it's a large and active community that works then, not just based around trips?
and exclusivity? certain genres shouldn't be discussed?

>i hate the one thread full of people that stick to themselves
why?

So how long until Avant Whatever His Name Is shows up and derails the thread? Anyone wanna make bets?

No those are Russian psyop agents trying to seed degeneracy among our youth
Jeez do i have to explain everything?

Why are you outing yourself?

More Paramore.