Is pussy supposed to taste salty?

Is pussy supposed to taste salty?
Me and my gf are virgin. Yesterday we were touching each other while alone at my home when the idea to suck her pussy came to my mind. I went down on her and started licking. It didn't taste as I had expected. I didn't like the taste, so that's why I eventually stopped licking her and started kissing her and stuff. Help a virgin out b/ros

she probably didn't wipe her piss well enough. it's no big deal

Every girl is unique and it entirely depends on diet like a guys semen

Uhh... That's good to know since she went kinda sad about it. She felt bad due to the fact I didn't like it. But I told her next time it will be different. Any tip or something about pussy licking?. It is weird for me to ask but anyway...

sweat and piss. make sure she wipes. filthy bitch

you told her?

Of course. Since we don't hide anything from each other

better than the fat ones
their pussy taste acid as fuck no matter how much soap goes in there

Salty? That's not enough information. Was it fishy? Musty? Sweet? Slimey? Covered in white chunks? Seriously you need to describe it better. Assuming she doesn't have a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis it should smell slightly musty with no fishiness and if she eats properly it will taste sweet. Especially if she drinks pineapple juice. She should ALWAYS wash her pussy within 8 hours of being eaten. A 3 day unwashed crotch will pretty much always be horrible.

oh young padawan, much to learn you still have

You're a brave one OP

Well, I think it was like a little bit sweaty.
Since it was like that i almost vomit but contained myself not to do so

You can be subtle about it
>Have a shower together doing handstuff
>Move to the bedroom

Hahahaha yes, I know. My only experiences have been a blowjob and, pretty much that. Oh, and I also have fingered her so... Only that

I can't say she is fat but. Is a little bit more than slim haha

>Of course. Since we don't hide anything from each other

The key to long lasting relationships with women is YOU DON'T FUCKING TELL THEM EVERYTHING.

btw, what did you expect it to taste like?

bagels? Arbys?

Pussy is an acquired taste. You best get to acquiring it.

Well... We've been dating since 6 months ago... I can tell she is the right one whatever people say

Lick the alphabet.
Trace the shape of each letter with your tongue.

Well maybe as her tits maybe? I don't know. I imagine it is like flavorless or something.

I dated slims, chubbies and fatties
The slimer the better it taste but its all tasty in my opinion until you get to fat

you're a bitch

i had a girl who would run track, come home and i would eat that puss/ass/feet and then fuck the shit out of her

very disappointed in you

Oh come on. I said it was my first time but I do accept the fact I shouldn't have stopped there.
Anyway, next time we are alone at home I hope to do what I must do in a better way