CHAMPIONS!

CHAMPIONS!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Mpp14xEB5B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is Brenny > Klopp?

Literally /our guy/

>managed one of the greatest memes in Sup Forums history with slippy G
>exposed poop so hard he went from winning every game to becoming completely mediocre
>blitzed the scots
>still maintains a better record than flopp

Reminder that King Brenny has a better record at Liverpool than Plopp

Which epl team he will manage next season?

Barca next.

Brenny is staying for ten in a row fookin legend status confirmed.

Wow well done

>spfl

figures that even a shitty manager like Rogers can win that league without losing a match lmfao

reminder than Brendan fucking Rodgers put out a B team to play Real Madrid and bent the knee to Ancelotti like he's some kind of God.

Embarrassing man, Celtic is his level, he'll always have an excuse for failing in Europe.

YNWA la

Can't wait to see Brendan manage an English club next year. He's too good for a small Scottish club like Celtic

up the ra!

That B-team justified its selection by actually playing well, the "A-team" got fucking thumped a few weeks earlier and shipped 3 without getting a single shot on target.

>Leave Liverpool
>Win Trophies

hi, is this the /goodguys/ general?

Better enjoy it while it lasts, Timmy - we're back now and the most successful club in the World will be champions next season.

Remember to report avatarfagging when you see it, thanks

>t. liquidated

Who are you quoting?

he was literally a slip away from winning the pl with fucking liverpoop

mummywell draw. kek, you'll do nothing.

He couldn't win the EPL with the best striker in the world, yet Ranieri could win it with a Vanarama National League striker

>we're back now

>35 points behind
>meme manager
>5-1
>10 points behind Aberdeen
>best 2 players are 36+
>no monies

We'll see when Pedro gets the £40m war chest in the summer.
Timmy is already running scared.

Brother Pedro will be gone next year

Lot of people seem to forget about this.

They only lost 1-0 away from home against the most expensive team in world history. Hardly a bad day at the office for a so-called "B team". If anything it proves that Brenny has at least some tactical knowledge.

Sevco's on suicide watch

You don't get it, do you? Pic related is coming home in the summer to once again tear Scottish football apart. On top of that, Emerson "American Barry Ferguson" Hyndman will sign permanently to once again embarrass Scott Brown. It's all falling into place, and Celtic will once again be exposed.

The semi final in a few weeks will act as a prologue of things to come

>2017
>being a hun bastard

Mate you barely have the money to keep the lights on nevermind sign players, Pedro will get as much backing as the breadman.

>these desperate timmy tears.

The only show is back in town and the unwashed are on suicide watch.

nah, when you are facing top competition you put your a team, rodgers simply gave up

is madrid scoring 3 against celtic a surprising result? not really

Fuck celtic.

League is just a formailty now for the next five years.

You need to judge rhim and the team on thier european games now.

So putting out the same lineup and expecting a different result is an indication of ambition?

HERE WE GO, 10 IN A ROW

What happens to Celtic when Scotland goes independent? Will Scottish football get even worse and poorer?

>Will Scottish football get even worse and poorer?

No.

That is almost impossible.

Can it even get any worse or poorer?

Worse then the MLS desu

We still destroyed the mythical Pepe Guardiola's Man City 3-3 and completely derailed their season.

5-0 without a striker, brennys meme magic is getting stronger.

>Scott Sinclair
>basically a failed normie who couldn't hack it England
>best player in Scotland

What did Scottish football mean by this?

hail hail yeeeeo
vocaroo.com/i/s0Mpp14xEB5B

Celtic
-
-
-
-
35 points
-
-
-
-
-
The Rangers

>an indication of ambition?
I can tell you putting the b team is certainly not, you can make changes in the lineup or the tactics but coming out with the b team after a 3-0 loss sends a clear message of defeat.
Rodgers gave up that game against madrid before it began

did monaco, barcelona, dortmund come out last month with their b teams after their first leg defeats in cl? would they have turned around the ties with their b teams? of course not, there were some changes but just fine adjustments. This is top level football, there's no margin for many experiments

How pathetic it is when fans celebrate like they've won something.

brenny back to swansea when?

We're talking about his time in Liverpool, when they faced Madrid in the CL group stage.

He's not the best player in Scotland. Tierney, Armstrong and Dembele are all better for a start

He also scored about 15 goals in his first EPL season and was signed by Man City. Could quite clearly hack it in England, one bad season at a basketcase aston villa doesnt change that

>winning at hearts stadium

I'm enjoying this desu

Sinclair actually redeemed himself by leaving Chelsea for Swansea only to regress in his career by going to Manchester City.

>believing in your own abilities is regressing

This is why you will always and forever be a loser, kid.

Clearly he was deluded and was rightfully put back in his place

>go from guaranteed playing time to zero playing time
>"believing in his own abilities"

Anyone who says they wouldn't have joined Man City on 70k a week for 4 years is having a fucking laugh.

That's right. Stay in your shitty little lives.

rangers fans can't handle the bantz

Yes and no desu

Whilst the money was better at City, it's not like he as poor at Swansea, and he was playing every week. There was even talk of him playing for England at that time as well

>meme choc ice le pacy winger
>never played for England

Genuinely surprised t b h, he's exactly the type of player we seem to go for

You're Scottish so I don't think you particularly have the right to denounce someone's quality of life considering you're at the bottom rung

I dont know what to tell you really. Liverpool got destroyed, Rodgers made a change in personnel and formation and they were competitive in the replay and that constitues bad management because there's an unwritten law that you can't utalise your squad least it send out a defeatist message.

If anything it did the opposite in this case, the side that lost 1-0 were motivated. That front 6 covered insane amounts of ground and kept the pressure up all game because they had something to prove. Kolo had the game of his life.

And also, don't equivocate Liverpools 2014-15 squad with any of those sides you mentioned, because there was no definitive "A-team" to begin with, none of the players nessesarily stood out besides Sterling and all of their positions were suspect. We had 18 mediocre players rather than 11 standouts and 7 reserves.

isnt this the guy who lost 1-0 to a team from GIBRALTAR made up of policeman and taxi drivers?

>You're Scottish
Incorrect.

and who's fault is it that his first team shit the fucking bed?

never would have happened with a good manager like Rafa, and now Klopp.

>has no argument
>resorts to ad hominem
Sinclair's moves to Chelsea and Manchester City were, from a playing perspective, massive mistakes for him.

I completely agree Rodgers has to take his part of the blame, I think the fact that he struggles to motivate his players is his biggest weakness. I'm just saying the tactical switch itself isn't worth the criticism it always gets.

Then it's sad that you feel the need to defend a journeyman with such voracity

>winning the splel is an achievement

>from Ireland

Let me guess, you support Man U, Liverpool or someone like that you english loving fag

>struggles to motivate his players

>made Rameme Sterling into a £50m player
>turned Suarez into the best 9 in the world
>almost won the league with a team of donkeys.
>better record than Klopp

You're pulling at straws here.

kek at all these ABCelts

I'm not defending him. I am degrading you.

For some reason I laughed really hard after reading this. Well done.

Delicious delusional hun tears.

Keep repeating that in your head and maybe one day it will come true.

and then what happened after he threw the league away with the best attack in the league?

he utterly collapsed in every single respect and took the club with him.

Klopp took over a team of good players playing utter shit football and took them to two cup finals.

I think you can see that the same set of players give a lot more for Klopp than they did for Rodgers. He's just not the type of guy who inspires passion in the same way. Good tactician though imo.

>the £40m war chest

c'mon, you're not daft enough to be taken by that line again, you were getting £30m last season, what happened to that?

>threw the league away

That would be Stevie Me la'

I don't agree that they give any more.

It's just that Klopp asks them to run about like headless chickens and pretend that is a tactic, more than Brenny did.

delusional

Yes la, Sturridge, Coutinho, Sakho, are much better under Klopp.

Sturridge is permanently injured, Coutinho is better under Klopp, he's a more intelligent player now, and Sakho was better under Klopp last season than under Brendan, he bombed him out of the squad for being unprofessional.

Klopp inherited the weakest Liverpool squad in years without players like Gerrard and Suarez and got to two cup finals, and had the greatest ever game at Anfield against Dortmund. Rodgers was an embarrassment.

Ridiculous!

I don't know mate, I remember that 1-1 draw with Everton when it was painfully obvious they weren't playing for him anymore. Clearly lost the dressing room at some point that season.

Lost the players like Pellegrini, Mouyes and Raneri did
Also did they sell one of the best players (arguably the best) in the world

Perhaps.

But that is after Brenny almost won the league.
After his biggest pIayers bottles had crashed.
After Gerrard acting like he was the manager.

I guess you think Ranieri is a fraud and that Shakespear is the greatest man-manager ever as well?

Livershit fans slating Rodgers even though it is clear to anyone that Stevie la went out of his way to undermine him.

LOL

t. Sad little Englander with no life experiences

I've lived in Edinburgh, London, Manchester and Bristol for different periods of work, and Edinburgh is by far the best.

Why are Celtic supporters always so angry?

kek, that mad