Trump leading against Hillary in GE polls

Hillary shills BTFO. Shill harder faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/good-goy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is nobody being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton. It is a lie paid for by republicans to discredit her campaign.

There is nobody being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton. It is a lie paid for by republicans to discredit her campaign.

MAGA MAGA MAGA

HILLARY GOT KEKED

DELETE THIS

I am glad we have so many Hillary supporters here to #CorrectTheRecord

You go girl!

kill yourself weeb

it's only 0.2% lol that's fucking nothing, Trump BTFO

WHERE'S THE TOOTH-BRUSHING GIF, YOU FAGGOT?!?!?

Voting for Trump is literally like throwing your vote away lol. only 0.2% ahahaha who the fuck is he kidding, he's a JOKE

don't vote for that crazy bastard lol.. he wants to kill all hispanics rofl..... racist.
and he's actually not really a conservative ROFL THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE IS A LIBERAL

ahahah you fools are being taken for a ride... 0.2%... omg WHO ARE YOU KIDDING hillary 2016

any normal personwith a decent job, 401k and property should not vote for trump, he is going to utterly destroy the economy

you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is reaaal cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

>doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg

She is finished

>trips

Bless this post

is the party turning against hillary? already?

what happens if the majority of people aren't "normal" by your definition? Do those "normal" people become abnormal or does the definition of normal stay the same for all eternity?

this is like the USSR urging us all to be a part of the great proletarian revolution because everyone else was doing it - literally bolshevism

To receive the blessing of kek you must learn his ways

Here, let me show you how it's done

crooked hillary is finished

Post the one with randlet

hillary is a bitch to george soros, but trumps gonna make her his bitch

she needs to stop being a good goy

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/good-goy

i meant to say people that rely on the economy, trump will destroy the middle class more than obama ever did

NO WHITE MALES REEEEEEEEEE

I AM SPARTACUS

I mean There is nobody being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton. It is a lie paid for by republicans to discredit her campaign.

Holy shit stop derailing the thread with this autism.

Fucking saged

>trump will destroy the middle class more than obama ever did
How?

You must make posts with content to receive the blessings of repeating digits. Kek is not a toy, nor your servant. He smiles not upon empty posting-- unless it's funny.

There is nobody being paid to shill for %Hillary Clinton%. It is a lie paid for by %republicans% to discredit her campaign.

Where's my money I'm trying to buy a new PC

There is nobody being paid to shill for *insert candidate here*. It is a lie being paid for by *insert organization here* to discredit *insert gender here* campaign.
GOTO 10

R A R E

A

R

E