Remember when this badge inflicted fear in the opponents?

Other urls found in this thread:

www(reddit)com/r/reddevils/comments/1hqe0q/i_feel_like_ranting_a_bit_i_want_thiago/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact that mouyes is their manager makes their failure all the more better

>The Brown Devils

Lads it's Manchester United

kek

hahahaha fuck

Ayyy

>tfw Sup Forums was right

>hiring niggers

How many years?

Lads, post transfers that "won" United the transfer window in the past couple of years. I'll start.

Remember this man?

Trying to steal Liverpool's tactics here.

>#Pogback la
>snubbed Barca and Real to return
>it was basically a loan, always had United in his heart
>Mou and Pogboom, gonna walk the league la

It still inflicts fear in me.

The fear of losing my sides!

Hahahaha

Ahaha!

ITT: Reddit

ITP: Costumer.

What kind of costumes do you make. lad

*files a complaint*

It still does, the fear of losing their best players to a shit team.

Easiest (You)s of my life. Predictable little ABUs, dancing on the palm of my hand.

holy fuck

>105 million for Fellaini upgrade that didn't even turn out to be an upgrade

He's actually good though.

he's mediocre and would be worse if refs actually carded him for his retarded tackles

The black Ramos.

Wtf happened to The N??

Absolute pleb have some respect

Reason Argentina loses the World Cup final again

kek I actually forgot this

Based Woodward doing deals of the century la

Gotta wonder who's next in the suicide seat once The Spent One is binned...

Watch this space

Lol

It's because of the awful Chevrolet advertisement. They haven't been good since they've had it

www(reddit)com/r/reddevils/comments/1hqe0q/i_feel_like_ranting_a_bit_i_want_thiago/

how the turntables

"We have an amazing squad. With Thiago, Carrick, and Kagawa in the midfield we will be a team to be reckoned with. Moyes says he wants to win titles and Thiago will help bring those titles. I say titles, plural, because Thiago is a young and amazing player. He will help us win this season and for many seasons after. He is an amazing talent right now and he will only get better. Our goalie is young and a future world great. We have a young and talented defense. Our attacking force has the ability be absolutely unstoppable, with or without Rooney. Zaha, I hope, will be the next Ronaldo. You look at the incredible, youthful players we have already and throw Thiago in the mix and United have a squad that will be competing for every title and trophy for years to come, and not just in England but in Europe as well. I want Thiago. I want to see him carry United, and Moyes' reign, into the future as a Club that strikes absolute fear in every team we play against. We have earned the title as the world's greatest club, and Thiago can be a key feature in making sure we stay there.

Having said that, we will still strike fear in every team we play. United is the current English champion. We don't need Thiago. I just want him."

>We have earned the title as the world's greatest club

>We will strike fear in every team we play

Holy shit they are so entitled and delusional, they fucking deserve to be at a shit state lmao

>unironically linking to reddit

My sides. You coudln't come up with this as bait if you wanted to

All manunited fans had to do was keep their mouths shut instead of bragging about how they stole Pogba from barca and real madrid or how talking about how they were going to get back at pep for cucking them in two CL finals because of mouyes

daily reminder

>implying the delusional and cocky customers aren't the most entertaining ones
Can't wait for /trans/

Note how the biggest ABUs come from the biggest shitholes.

Lel appreciated much, based Croatbro ABU

>customer talking about shitholes
You can take paki out of his country, but he'll never learn to use the toilet

Case in point.

>That Slovakia mug

kek

Italians really are the best at selling their players at a premium. Watch out for the incoming Bellotti cashstorm.

just a reminder that Mouyes works in 3 year cycles, and United have a long way to fall if this is as good as it's going to get for them

>le to intelligent to tackle with one foot man

Now they only inflict fear in sponsors when its renewal time.

Nope.

Are there any other sort of Manure customers?

Unlike your average ABL who comes from places like Moss Side.

>Other than his first year he's [Woodward] made some great signings every year, yes some haven't worked out but that's not his fault.
>2013/14 - Fellaini, Mata
>2014/15 - Angel Di Maria, Luke Shaw, Herrera, Falcao, Blind
>2015/16 - Martial, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian
>2016/17 - Zlatan, Micky, Bailly so far

lmao

Gueye seems to have gone in with both his feet too and Rojo seems to have made contact with the ball first. Looks clean to me.
t. Not Howardd Webb

I do remember. Rivalry with Mouyes's Chelsea was when I started to watch eplel, good times. Always hated MU with passion, I guess for being like a super glamorous popular "goog guys" club, and Ronaldo was only getting his popularity back then (as a diver mainly, but everyone was still shocked by his technique), but also respected Ferguson. Now there's nothing but memes.

>this is how niggas operate.

They win more games with Fellaini starting over Pogba.

They're actually a top 4 side that way.

>when a free transfer has had more impact than a $89million dabbing Cisse

In think portugal is better desu