Just realised that my teeth look like sheet as a dude just asked me if i had done it to my teeth intentionally. so yeah...

just realised that my teeth look like sheet as a dude just asked me if i had done it to my teeth intentionally. so yeah, Sup Forums, should I be insecure or do these mfers look ok?

the chip is probably the thing that bothers me most thats y i ask

bump user pls

looks like dick sucking teeth

i doubt that they would help

Tits w/ timestamp. You know the rules

>Not crooked
>Not Yellow or gross looking
>Nice smile

You're fine dump this thread and move on confidently!

At least its symmetrical. Could be worse. Insert vampire joke here ha... eh

i have chipped front teeth too lel

You could be a dude or chick...the teeth are a non issue.

What are you, a male or female? What the actual fuck.

Im a vampire hunter who has slayed over 10 vampires so far in California. You're lucky you dont live near me or you would be decapitated burnt to a crisp and buried in a shallow grave you bloodsucking demon.

Stop posting on the chins and keep getting your doritos and mtn dew situated for the protest in the AM ANTIFA

im a dude. thanks for all the responses and vampire jokes.

Sort that shit out, I don't want to get cuts on my dick if it goes in your mouth

Imo if a girl has nice teeth i find her way more attractive. Just my opinion though.

We demand a dick pic.

Ik you dont believe me I wouldnt expect you to. If only you could see them for what they are you would be thanking me.

should have posted with face first fuk

wow cute

Chips not too bad and the longer more pointed canine teeth are very common. At least yours are more flush with other teeth. Many people the canines jut out more. At least from picture chip could be viewed as natural tooth shape because somewhat symmetric.

I believe you now
this nigga a vampire for real Sup Forumsruh

we need to catch this nigga in a iron cage and make some wishes asap