MtF trans are better than females

>MtF trans are better than females
>Ignores man feet & hands
Traps are essentially margarine and biological females are butter. They're similar but not the same. It's not hard to understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1g6g3qvFfot
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
youtube.com/watch?v=uHxBDf4WgWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bioLOGical

I'm straight but I wouldn't mind a passable trans gf

I'd make an exception for Blaire, though.

Then you're not straight, I'm not saying wanting to fuck a trans person is gay, but it certainly isn't straight. But honestly it doesn't really matter at the end of the day provided you're not a complete degenerate

If you do anything with his dick or asshole, you are indeed gay, regardless of what you tell yourself to get through life.

are you even human ?

Why wouldn't I be?

for how long have you been doing this shit ?

Personally since May but it's been going on quite awhile longer.

so theres a whole team behind it, it thought was just one bot, or one powerful wizard

>similar

There's at least ten of us

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx

youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1g6g3qvFfot
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

Based LOGfam, I'm ready to report in.

>Traps

Take this faggot cancer spam back where you came from. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums already.

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

My LOGfu.

It comes from Sup Forums you retard, you're the outsider on this one

but...why?
turning something into literal shit.... who is paying you fuckers?

Dubs logged

No one is paying us? We are devoted to Andy Sixx's warm, creamcorned logloaf. Pic related may help explain why

Yeah man Everytime I get my margarine out of the fridge it screams at me that's it's butter trapped in a margarine container and that I should cut it's fat off and give it a dairy instead. I just spread it on my toast though because I don't believe in trans dairy rights.

You guys are just pretty dumb, man. Pretty goddamn dumb.

This is good. Saving it.

They are also not women, so all the dumb BS women put you through is gone. There isn't the monthly "time" no matter how much hormones they pump themselves with. There won't be the "not in the butt" talk. There won't be "where do you want to eat?" with no answers. Unless your trans, shemale, crossdressing, etc friend is a total diva and buys into the drama crap then there will be WAY more communication. Sure he, she, they have penis, means he, she, they know how to make them feel amazing. Sure if you like it, you may not be gay, but Jeff Goldblum says we are all, ALL, a little gay so... meh.

>makessense.gif

You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
Trannies are men and you're a faggot in denial.

no.

...yes, jeff goldblum is an expert in sexuality and humans

Good job, taking out ONE part of my entire comment... and it was the obvious joke.

Out with it, you are religious as all hell and anything other than heterosexuality is a sin. Where is your shepherd to tell you what to think you damn sheep.

>Jeff Goldblum says
>we are all, ALL, a little gay
>we are all
sound like he's trying to justify being gay himself

and...

shitty advice.

shitty deflection

also, not advice

>And
it means his comment is wrong. There is 3-5% of the world population that is apart of the /lgbt/. It's a blanket statement, He's trying to make it more accepting by saying everyone is gay.

You don't need to be religious to know what is and isn't wrong

I was making a blanket statement that it is fine to be homosexual or heterosexual, saying everything is fine because that's how you all are. Let people live, that's what people do to you right? I am guess you are straight? Does anyone give you shit for being straight?

credible

nope, but I don't lord it in front of everybody.

Wait, what are we talking about? Are you drunk? I'm tired, so I'm going to bed.

Kek

Holy shit

Lately ive been more into feet threads. They replaced traps.

Now i still love traps. Theres something about somebody going through all that trouble just to fuck me that really turns me on.

>shit

>I was making a blanket statement
You really weren't, If anything you're giving out your opinion on the subject. Jeff was making the blanket statement.
>it is fine to be homosexual
>that's how you all are
It's not it's a fetish, Mental illness, Reaction to being molested/raped. If you want to go around defending them you best read up and make the push to fixing the real problems not the superficial ones. Also read this guys pic.
Long read but it will give you some insight to the real problems.
youtube.com/watch?v=uHxBDf4WgWo
>I am guess you are straight
My sensuality is irrelevant to the discussion. But if you want to know, yes. If it's thought media, TV, news, government, education system, heteros are being told it's not okay to be straight so you should become gay. I have even been told by gay men i should give it a try, i'm just a faggot, you know you're not straight.

Congrats, you like to feel the power that women have over men.The power to be pined after.

Make no mistake, however. Those traps don't love you. You're just the fuckmeat that said yes, just like we treat women who we don't care about beyond their body. Now if we're talking about a woman that's worthy of love, that's a different story. Just like if you're worthy of love from your chosen fetish group.

>Sexuality

Im kind of over the fetish tbh. I been deleting all the trans actresses i follow on my social media. And just kind of decided it wasnt the right fetish for me. I also reconnected with an old girlfriend and trying to be less of a degenerate

good job you got out before you did something you regret

theis

Lol yeah i mean the idea still intrigues me but its just not realistic and id feel bad getting with somebody just because they are a fetidh to me. I mean i could never date them and god forbid the chaos of marrying. But yeah no hate i still respect what they do. Its probably a lot of work to pass