L8 nite fluffy thread

L8 nite fluffy thread.

lets keep this going

For da newfags

one of my favs.

love this shit, no matter how much i see repeated posts, i always love it.

not fluffy but related.

WHERE MY CHOBROS AT?!

Checked.

i like weenie

dont die on me, i have so many more fluffies to kill

pretty funny, but then you have twice as much retarded babbling.

I don't mind retarded babbling that much. Retards are okay people.

what does it get used for?

butt hole tasting

Dumb bastards could just make artificial milk instead of this fucktarded milkbag process.

Don't get me wrong; I like the idea of causing its pain and suffering, but with that damn feeder tube I can't hear its screams.

i love this guys work. Its so crude and poorly translated. Somehow makes it even better.

Been away for a while. Peeps still getting banned here?

no

The broken English is funny but his fluffies are a bit too close to hellgremlin for my tastes.
Not that I've seen.

Waste management/organic trash processing. The waste is turned into a slurry and is processed by the fluffy into an often liquid fertilizer. Foreign objects and pesticides will shorten the lifespan of the processing unit.

They are literally shit machines.

Well would you really need to cut their legs off and rip out their teeth?

Fertilizer factory.

you honestly wouldn't believe how many farmers purchase feces. fluffies are fucking goldmine.

Yes, because fuck you that's why.

Why wouldn't you, though?

Seems pretty slick to me.

Translation: no.
Waste of time.

So they finally have a use other than stress balls.

Always thought someone could make a factory that rips of its fluff, which is then processesed into clothes and other stuff. Even rip the entire pelt off of it too for coats.

Problem would be what to do with the remaining parts of the fluffy.

Then you're dumb.

You have to imagine its screams.
The art of a milkbags suffering is very su tle. One must ponder the thoughts of this creature that was preprogrammed for basically frolicking in the same manner some from an early development childrens show would. It wants to hug, run, puss a ballie, roll around with friends and learn new things, those are its instincts. But now, its been reduced to an industrial cog, in a dirty, grimy mill.

>Waste of time.
Its even funnier when it has various parts removed. Well worth the time.

>You have to imagine its screams
Fuck that! I want the bitch to scream her head off and beg me not to do it!

stress balloons for other fluffies, just wrap them in the unused hide like tales of ye olde pigskin ball.

Quickhorn yes.

Plumpiithot no.

"make artificial milk hurr durr"

Why recruit a team of chemists when you can set the fuckers up on a retaining wall and slurp every ounce of nutrient from them? It isn't a waste of time when it's vastly more cost effective than funding a massive project to synthesize complex and precise protein chains.

Also, because fuck you, that's why.

Only edgelord faggots like would find something so cruel funny.

I kinda think fluffies wouldn't last longer than a year or so, even if looked after. They seem to fall apart and die from just about anything.

Pretty funny to imagine it being a bag for 5 years though.

I love that Russian bastard.

>no.
y tho

Anymore of its being jarred? that may be my favorite use of a fluffy.

Except for their hugboxer, whom got b&hammered for being a real life edgelord butthurt animal abuser, these russians are pretty good at fluffies

Or you could just drain lactating mares without ripping off legs and teeth like a virgin with rage faggot.
>Also, because fuck you, that's why.
No, fuck you.

Most of the time, fluffies die from various natural causes. Falls from over three inches, dogs and cats, the presence of water, etc. If they're immobilized and pillowed, I'd be willing to wager that their lifespan would be greatly expanded.

Even if you let them, say, run around on a grated floor and let the poo fall through you run into some obstacles.
>skin infections from walking around in feces
>not eating the slurry since it is most likely disgusting and rancid
>fighting/fucking/hugging each other when they should be processing
>keeps them from talking when they could be processing
>removing the teeth prevent them from biting the equipment or each other
>racking keeps them organized
>tubing keeps the smell down by containing everything in vats or inside the fluffy

lolfag

I mean, thats great and all with just one. But imagine a factory with thousands all at once? OSHA has hearing regulations that must be met.

Because it belongs in /trash/ kiddo, where all the other kids who want to masturbate @ shameful things go.

Im sorry god fucked you over and handed you a fetish for fluffies.

Ah yes, good ole fluffyball. See how far the shit from the fluffy will fly after being kicked. You can go for distance or have targets. Only problem is the clean up of shit and dead fluffies would be annoying.

If your only argument is "lolfag" then I suggest you jump off a bridge.

>If they're immobilized and pillowed, I'd be willing to wager that their lifespan would be greatly expanded.

It's the opposite. Without mobility, they eventually lose the will to live. This is why you have to construct a "safe" room for them to live in where you remove any and all possibility of them hurting themselves instead of just letting the little retard have free run of the house like a normal pet.

lol

If we don't chop off the legs for a cow I see no reason to do the same for a fluffy.

I'm of the opinion that Carpdime really perfected the fluffy. So much of it falls in that perfectly space between abuse and sadbox. Sometimes you don't want to torture one of the little motherfuckers, but you want to see the world shit all over them, you know?

This is a fluffy, that is what they are for. Only mlp loving faggots would get butthurt over people laughing at the destruction of poorly built toys.

That sounds like fag talk to me!

Will to live is irrelevant when all bodily functions are properly maintained.

Quickhorn? Yes

attentionwhore yiffy thot artist hailing from fur affinity? Take that shit to /trash/ kek

rofl, how is it on fire?

Calves destined to become veal are kept mostly immobile and we force feed geese for foie gras.

who fuckin knows

>Only mlp loving faggots
Lol okay, I guess a normal fucking person who finds abusing a childlike animal to death horrible is a brony, right?
>poorly built toys
Toys don't bleed and scream you fuckwit

Ugh, figures there are furry fluffy faggots.

I generally dislike hugbox, but I can enjoy some every so often. Furry shit is always trash.

You must be new to this if you don't know that pillowed fluffs have shorter lifespans; eventually ending in a "wan die" loop. It's part of the generally accepted lore.

If only they did! There should be many more toys that do, but it could be nice if they begged for their lives, too.

White knight from the booru.. fatalsirenz?

rape is rape.
torture is torture.
is whats happening is disliked by the fluffy, i like it.

Interesting. Still, it might be a tad overboard, no?

wat? i dont have a name in this community.

That actually does make sense. It can't find a way to stupidly kill itself if it can't move.

Still, wouldn't be surprised if some die because they forget how to breath.

Then it wouldn't be a toy, it'd be a living breathing creature that you'd be snuffing the life out of for nothing more than a sick sense of amusement.

I'm perfectly aware of the "wan die" loop. Are you aware that it's a verbal and psychological loop, and not physical? A fluffy can no more shut down their physiological processes than a human can.

Try it. Try to not breathe for seven minutes. Try to stop your heart from beating. Try to keep your kidneys, liver, and pancreas from working. What magical force allows a fluffy to die from sadness if you won't let them?

rofl, it will grow into a cube hopefully

A biological toy. "Biotoy," if you will. What's your point?

The same force that allows them to drown from merely looking at water?

No stupid, its just one of her fur affinity inner circle yiffy pals, that came to the booru and now Sup Forums want to do what furries do to anything they touch. Ruin it and cringe it up. Blumpiikin lol

Really the best would be to toss it in the trash bin, but nobody wants to touch a filthy fluffy. Still, every little bit helps eliminate them.

Bah, you're reaching. Nothing can drown from looking at water. Lose consciousness and you'll start to breathe again naturally. That shit's retarded.

Heck

Exactly. I can't believe anyone would be willing to touch domestic fluffies, let alone feral ones.

My point is that it's not a toy in any way, shape, or form. It's a living, breathing organism with thoughts and feelings; any attempt to deny that is retarded at best.