Isn't it kind of sad Sup Forums got completely submerged when combined with Sup Forums?

Isn't it kind of sad Sup Forums got completely submerged when combined with Sup Forums?

I know they did it at dead Sup Forums hours but shit man, I thought >we would hold up better than that

Sup Forumss rate of posts has been steadily declining for a while because of all the generals.

There are a shit load of weebs so Sup Forumss rate is much higher. They still have generals but they also have plenty of one off threads so it isn't like 70% generals like it is on Sup Forums.

>because of all the generals.
That's a good point actually, the generals survived the merge so people were free to stay in them

I still didn't realise how fast Sup Forums was though, I thought they were going through a similar decline but they seemed to be rivalling Sup Forums here

>I rank post-2014 Sup Forums

>rating anything post 2012 Euros
2014 just had some faint lifesigns, because of 7-1.

why? Sup Forums is a shell of it's former self thanks to the janitors and generals. I'm not surprised that Sup Forums blew us the fuck out at all. Maybe in Sup Forums's prime it would of stood a chance but not now.

your all fuckin hopeless nerds

shut up we'll knock you out idiot

>doing the fusion when a big part of Sup Forums was asleep

>Implying Sup Forums isn't full of weebs who are too afraid to post anime here

Sup Forums is normie core and people there were taking a nap when the events happened

Sup Forums has too many sports and specific sports issues discussed here to merge. Sports will surely die if we merge with Sup Forums and only the generals will live. Then when big games come up and we make huge fucking threads that are great, the weebs will shut us down thinking we're spamming. Of all the fucking threads to merge, he merges us with fucking Sup Forums

>too afraid
You do it all the time. Literally every thread and when you're told to leave you only increase it

On the flipside, post a non anime image in Sup Forums and everyone gets pissy and it can literally earn you a ban.

>Of all the fucking threads to merge, he merges us with fucking Sup Forums
You realise the merge was just a joke. You're on Sup Forums right now, there's no Sup Forums

Sup Forums users just receive special treatment for some reason, the mods there are ass-kissers.

I agree.

All the other merges made some logical sense, but Sup Forums and Sup Forums are like polar opposites.
Neither side really cares for each other so there wasn't chance for any interesting cross-topic threads.

When did Sup Forums merge with Sup Forums? I must have been asleep at that time

Yeah it was pretty late and didn't last a while

Wait, what the fuck. I missed the merge REEEEEEEEEE

Fucking this. You weebs are like a cancer.

I know, but I believe Hiro is crazy enough to make changes like this and keep them

Sup Forums is an anime board you mongs.

We're talking about mods here, not animu.
Fix your reading comprehension.

Nah Hiro doesn't know jack shit and I highly doubt he's behind any of this

What? Sup Forums was combined? What boards were combined overall?

there are more weeb nerds on this site than sports fans, not a big surprise

You have 13 containment boards. Keep your weeb shit there.

THIS the obvious merge was /spint/ as we have te same core subjects and interests (high quality banter and borderline racism)

+ → + → + → + → + → + → + Sup Forums → + Sup Forums → + /soc/ → + Sup Forums → pic heavily related

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Looks like the best one. There are some serious autists on both of these

WTF MOOK WHY WHEN EVERYONE IS ASLEEP
>tfw I was waiting so long for it to happen

Was it any good?

It was funny for 3 minutes. /spa/ was fucking terrible. The only semi-enjoybale combo was /fitlit/.
>what's the heaviest book ever written?
>he reads in between sets

The board is still up, but really as OP says it was pretty much all Sup Forums
The fact a lot of Sup Forums was sleeping didn't really help, but the board was really fast

>Best merge=/fitlit/
>Worst=/outsoc/

Fight me

The Jannies were all over that board though, couldn't even get an Akira thread with Asa Akira as the pic without it being deleted in literally 2 minutes.

Really too fast for any sort of conversation or enjoyment or thread quality

Found out that lelouch faggot who used to post on Sup Forums years ago is on Sup Forums now. Or maybe he's always been there. Lelouch is probably a chink cartoon name but I don't care enough to check.

>/outsoc/ worse than /vint/

He's always been there

I remember I had that screencap of him getting BTFO because he confused a coin that explained the offside rule. Good times.

shit mods and generals killed Sup Forums
they couldn't understand we're just like a sports bar, not a fucking forum
offtopic is a given

now this board is kill

Took three tries before we even got the Japanese baseball thread to stick. I made a few sports threads and I saw others try to make some at first but they all just died in a few minutes with no one posting. I think at that point most who were still around just retreated to their generals to save them or just left to bed since even the posting rate in the generals slowed.

You're welcome back any time Sup Forums.

I didn't get redirected until the board was almost an hour old I think, even though I refresh the catalog all the time. It had slowed down a lot by then I think but was still fast as fuck

>I can't use comma properly

>that soft defense

yeu

Sup Forums is still the titan board of Sup Forums.

generals killed Sup Forums, but newfags will never know this since they are too comfy in their hugbox space

Look at how many non-general/match threads that get over 100 comments Sup Forums has and then compare that to Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums and you'll see why this board is complete shit

Sup Forums has never been even close to Sup Forums in popularity even in it's peak.

Sup Forums is a shell of it's former glorious self. Like I said last night. People from Sup Forums were expecting like the old spee to ruin Sup Forums but this board has had it's balls cut off for years now.

/spa/, /vint/ and /outsoc/ were complete shit because one board completely drowned the other. /mlpol/ was funny because two cancers sharing the same board is always funny (and Sup Forums's traffic didn't overpower /mlp/'s autism). The rest were pretty average, although /fitlit/ was good. Last year's April Fool's Joke was better.