I'm thinking about moving to Mass for future career opportunities. Which cities does Sup Forums recommend?

I'm thinking about moving to Mass for future career opportunities. Which cities does Sup Forums recommend?
Feel free to bump with mass sluts if you want.

Northampton

thanks

he said career opportunities, not lesbians

What's your field?
I concur with Great fucking own. Lived here for 3 years and loved every minute of it.
On Cape Cod now.
Quincy is way underrated if you like or need to be close to Boston.

video broadcasting/production. right now i film and stream college sports.

Noho or Boston area are your best bets. Bear in mind it's a libtard state.
There's like 7 colleges in the Northampton area and a fuckton in Boston.

>Bear in mind it's a libtard state.
i'm from vermont so i'm used to that. is it easy to find affordable apartments?

how's worcester?

>affordable apartments
I'm choking here
No such thing anymore. Probably cheaper in western mass. Been a long time since I lived there.
Quincy area your best bet is sharing an apt. Sucks but you might meet some cool people. My kid is in Boston and it took 3 places before getting decent roomates.

Highly recommend either Lowell or one of the peripheral areas around Boston like Brookline, Somerville, etc. All the fun and jobs of Boston and Cambridge but without the rent pricetag

>implying that is not a career opportunity
Just stay out of Ware. We are terrible.

Worchester is good for affordable housing. can be a bit of a rough area but I like it

>Bear in mind it's a libtard state.
That's part of why it's a first world country glued to the hip of southern inbreeding, yes.

Lived there too. It's a pit but there are some cool places. Not sure where rents are these days.
Best thing about it is 40 minutes to Boston, hour to Western MA. It's not really that bad but it is.

You'll afford the apartment, but not the robbery.

Renters insurance and who carries cash anymore

>>i'm from vermont so i'm used to that. is it easy to find affordable apartments?
NOPE
Quincy SUCKS and the city is taken over by foreign money, we might be a libtard State, but we like to eat; and great colleges have attracted a lot of out of country (and state) money and have priced out virtually anyone not in a tech field earning 6 figs.
>>Career opportunities
I am a college educated professional and have been out of work for 18 months, near Boston. no Company wants to pay someone with experience, only hire entry level -- in the area of the US that has one of the highest cost-of-living rates.

Fuck this place

Move to boston love it there but it may cost some money

Would New Hampshire be a better option? I was considering that too.

the Cape has internet? That's way faster than when we got Cartoon Network...

NH (or, COWHampshire) is a bastion of wannabe rednecks and people who were priced out of MA, so yeah, enjoy your NASCAR, MAGA hats, incongruous Rebel Flags, and sister rape (and flooded employment markets)

>>some money
some

How about Maine?

Attleboro or seekonk