What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Bayern fell for Benfica's tricks

>le 24 year old man

He's on the wrong side of 30 or he's just a kid give him time

pic related happened

His talent and potential, for an 18 year old, is pretty good. His talent and potential, for a 27 year old, which is what he is, is really quite shit.

this
the eternal lampião strikes again

Is he actually a new Freddy Adu or is this just a meme?

real

the kid is young, still has a whole career as vacuum cleaner salesman ahead of him

literally whom

The few times I've seen him play for buyern he looked alright. Idk bout the age thing though.

physical babby, overrated benfica/jorge mendes shit, bayern post-hoeness kept buying players that played against them (douglas costa in 14/15, renato last season)

Renato is really shit though. And he'll never get enough gametime to develop now that Hoeness is back and will force managers to give game time to all germans.

His birth certificate wasn't registered until years after his supposed birth date.

No refunds

>overrated benfica/jorge mendes shit
prepare youselves, m*ndes has joined forces with poorto and will now sell their overrated garbage in order to save their finances

he's the portuguese jew, don't fall for his sephardi tricks

What's the story on freddy adu ?

People say he's older than he claims. Considering he stopped growing at 13, and the peak of his career was when he was like 16, it's not that unlikely.

We have some business to do in Alvalidl

pls send him back

He came to the US when he was 30, claimed he was 16, people called him the future GOAT, played for DC United in the MLS, moved around to a whole bunch of shitter literally who Euro clubs and then started advertising microwave meals and vaccum cleaners on Twitter.

Again, what a shit Pepe

kek

what happened?

He's not very good lad

BITCHES LOVE SOSA

he hit his prime when he was """18"""

Anderson 2.0

You mean Anderson/2.0

And even then...

People always telling me

He isn't the first and most definitely won't be the last talent to rot on Buyerns bench.
Just wait and see what will happen to Brandt and Süle.

why is he sad?

tierd of wining da leauge

The Memepiss Degay of Portugal

He also banged prime JoJo when she was 15...

that's not true, I actually played against him when I was 12. his age is legit, he was born here

Kek