What the fuck this is incredible

what the fuck this is incredible

I've been meaning to listen to this for so long.
What do you like about it?

Is it Carrie and Lowell level incredible?

No it's not?

that album is one of his worst

space-opera core.

this... Sup Forums love circle jerking over an artist's worse album

Fuck right off you imbeciles

Not really, apart from a few good songs it rambles on for too long than it's worth
God no.
Unfortunately this is true.

Yeah I think it's pretty underrated.
It drags a lot though, but great experience overall

I only used to lurk Sup Forums and occassionally Sup Forums, the other day I decided to visit Sup Forums and it's been the only board I've been on since with several gigs worth of new music downloaded.
I just gave Carrie & Lowell a listen and now I'm downloading yet more music.

I jsut wanted to share my appreciation with you - the fucking share threads, the archives, the pastebin downloads - it's like a different site to Sup Forums

BANE?

that's the best thing about Sup Forums desu. The sharethreads, the chart threads, the (few) good generals.

Carrie & Lowell Live is the superior 2017 Sufjan release.

My collection of music has quadrupled in the past 3 days just downloading so much stuff, genres of music I'd never even heard of.

I only even came to visit because I like LCD Soundsystem and was hyped about their new album.

Yeah boards get shit done when it's not an overload of autism and memes

this

JUPITER IS THE LONELIEST PLANET

If only you could have seen it in its former glory -- this board used to be orders of magnitude better than it is now. I've almost entirely stopped browsing Sup Forums, because it's become so infested with off-topic posting, bad memes, and waifufags.

Most boards are pretty good m8, except for Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and such.