3x3/4x4/5x5

seen any good movies lately

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2HSf-eGliQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GcodOP7YD3k
youtube.com/watch?v=rkpZ9P5KkVQ
youtu.be/5zI1PtnNXOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Single Man and Paterson, I liked both a lot you?

been mostly rewatching movies bc twin peaks was on

how gay is a single man

Moonlight, Submarino, Stroszek

Hey i think you might like the first row on my chart, Burning Witch - Crippled Lucifer especially.

I've been listening to heavy, thick ass doom metal albums without those god-awful AAAAAAAAAARGGGHHH vocals (hence the entry-level doom metal album on my chart). Any good doom metal suggestions?

>how gay is a single man
it's about a gay man but there isn't homoerotic scenes which could change your sexual orientation

Nice hip hop taste, check out freddie gibs if you havent already
nice smiths, kate bush, nmh and especially john maus. hyped for the his new albums?
what do you think of the return? i personally got lynched

nothing new really. Watched Toy Story 3 again cause it was on TV and the family was watching it, that was pretty good.

check out Bongripper, all their stuff's instrumental, if you still want stuff with vocals but don't like shouty stuff, check out Om's earlier albums. Pilgrimage and onward are good but their early stuff is way heavier.

i've tried listening to hold your color twice now and i still haven't been able to finish it, feels like i'm missing something

not really
desu i cant be bothered with movies lately

The Lost Children of Babylon - Where Light was Created: The Equidivium

Bike - Take in the Sun

hello fell chief keef fan lol

you hear capo's brother's new song?

youtube.com/watch?v=C2HSf-eGliQ

Jerry Paper - Feels Emotions

Chronic Sick - Cutest Band In Hardcore

Food for Animals - Belly

Call Florence Pow - These Are The Plans...

DJ Jeffee - Jungle Spliff

did you like SZA's new album?

I kinda liked Logan Lucky for how adamantly stupid it was
my body rejects most media and tries to kill both of us
check out the new naomi punk record, listen while high if u get the chance
u might enjoy skullflower or the goslings
what's up
dunno any of this
dilly dally - sore looks like one of the album covers u got on there

>dilly dally - sore looks like one of the album covers u got on there

oh shit, that's crazy how similar it is lol, good eye

the one on mine is actually Bladee, Ecco2k & ThaiBoy Digital - D&G

>how gay is a single man
Homosexualism is not a main topic of this movie so I guess it's not really gay. There is no ass fucking, no offensive man kissing scenes and movie doesn't tell you about how tolerant you should be and how being gay is awesome and correct. Good movie about normal homosexual guy struggling with loneliness and shit.
>nice smiths, kate bush, nmh and especially john maus. hyped for the his new albums?
Yes, I'm hyped af, even tho The Combine is nothing really special the whole thing is gonna be great.
>check out the new naomi punk record, listen while high if u get the chance
C-can I just get drunk?

>C-can I just get drunk?
for a proper balance of disorienting / internal hallucination propagating I would recommend DXM or acid.
go with whatever works for u !

thx guys def going to check it out. i don't really mind kissing & stuff as much but i can't handle preaching for straight up fucking (ie: crash)

i love how dreamlike & abstract so much of it is. i'm all about personal interpretation. but desu i wish things had unfolded a lil differently

i havent heard it yet desu
is that agentha solo release any good? i like abba

love, death, lust and treason: it was a strange week.

Love Witch is a fun retro-horror kino.
I prefer ATLiens
+++Khun Narin: molam is hypnotizing.

I bet you like Ariel Pink: wat did you think about his 2017 LP? It's good but not original imho.

if you like France Gall, try Chantal Goya.

wtf are this obscure stuff?

is paul laurence a real pimp
irl

sorry man i'm not too into jungle past shitmat, thanks though

for sure, she wrote all the songs her last two swedish albums (minus the translated version of sos) so i'd definitely say check them out, Elva kvinnor i ett hus and När en vacker tanke blir en sång i mean

they make me a little sad though cause he had to set aside writing for ABBA but i guess it was worth it lol, she had a great ear for melodies though and the arrangements on Elva kvinnor i ett hus are pretty interesting too

>if you like France Gall, try Chantal Goya.

noted user, thanks

do you like jungle music or just breakcore

he was actually very socially outspoken lol

his anti-crack song:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcodOP7YD3k

and THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkpZ9P5KkVQ

he was positive pimpin before Lil B i guess lol

oh word lol, i didn't know what else to rec though cause i don't really listen to breackcore or D&B or whatever

Saw Patti Cake$, Wind River. Enjoyed both quite a bit.

Rewatched Good Time and Full Metal Jacket.

have you heard bousfield's fire songs yet
all good man, i don't listen to much outside it either

>I bet you like Ariel Pink: wat did you think about his 2017 LP?
I love all of his records indeed(especially his early stuff), I liked Dedicated to BJ better than his 4AD albums, perhaps it's on par with Before Today.
>not original
What do you mean?

>wtf are this obscure stuff?
i could say the same to u, but im familiar w led zeppelin
a lot of the stuff on my chart is directly influenced by the band women (jock gang, sam leidig)
kraus and palberta focus on on experimentation and improvisation albeit in very different ways
barlow is a lofi 90s throwback, i'd rec it if you like alvvays
naomi punk is a headtrip of a double LP, mixes minimalist punk with outsider electronic/ambient shit

please give better alternatives looking to get a better taste just don't know who/what bands to start with

Either listen to better hip hop/ contemporary r&b since you already like some trap or switch to better emo/ sad alt-rock music. Look for flowcharts on google or Sup Forums wiki, start with the classics and explore more.

i dont really know any of these
just listen to more Sup Forumscore and go from there desu
nice Tegan and Sara
listen to the softies if you haven't

>jungle music or just breakcore
I really like Venetian Snares last LP, Traditional Synthesizer Music: it wasn't as harsh as his old stuff, and the IDM/modular synth parts smoothens his sound in a good way.

>bousfield's fire songs
not yet!

Dedicated doesn't really bring new sounds or influences in his music: at least his 4AD albums had a cleaner production. It's a comeback to his early 2000's lo-fi sound. Nothing's wrong with that, but I'm a bit disappointed: it's like a lazy attempt to content fans.

Lil' Yachty, SZA, Tyler, the Creator, Yung Thung

nah, not really, I'm really entry level when it comes to movies. watched mad max 2 and 3 yesterday.
Only know a few of the albums on your chart, anything you rec in particular?
Dirge - Hyperion

Dirge - Hyperion
1476 - Our Seasons Draw Near

Bear Vs. Shark - Terrorhawk

Tugboat Annie - Wake Up And DIsappear

Coaltar of the Deepers - No Thank You

Don't know anything besides Alvvays, which albums from your list do you recommend the most?

Rachel's - The Sea And The Bells

Wakusei Abnormal - Nandemonai Kyoki

Smalhans, Technique of Relief and Electric Phin Band (and Molam in general) are all great

so far I enjoy Smalhans and Technique of Relief, thank you user

watched a movie with friends called "Grave Encounters"
It was alright I guess, I don't watch movies that much.

>which albums from your list do you recommend the most?
whatever intrigues you based on this post

+Outkast, Soichi Terada, Madvillain, Coltrane, Electric Wizard, Kanye, Beach Boys, ~Cardiacs
Yeah I finally got around to watching Wild at Heart, it was pretty cool.
+Death Grips, ~Grimes, Crystal Castles, -Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Deadmau5, ---Smashing Pumpkins

New Zola Jesus album is really good

You hear the new sun kil moon album
You hear the new royal trux album? It was alright
+camera obscura
How do you like moth? I remember I recommended you something by chairlift but you said you only liked Ramona Lisa. Have you listened to the new HAIM album? Listen to Alexandra Savior - Belladonna of Sadness
Alright bud-ee
You listen to cities aviv yet?
Bahamadia - Kollage
Tiger trap is sooooo good
Have any recs similar to it? How good is betti cola
I agree with you
What do you think of antisocialites

betti cola is pretty good. desu its at the top because i got obsessed with the song Surfer Girl
as far as tiger trap, im assuming youve listened to rose's other bands?
listen to heavenly too

>You listen to cities aviv yet?

um i saw the video for URL IRL once like 3 years ago lol, it was okay

wesh mes louloutes

Come on guys
Watch this documentary about negativland and bands like them
youtu.be/5zI1PtnNXOs
Haha nice
I actually haven't so now ill check them out ty

are there any ablums that jump to a new genre every song?

LIke A.D.D but in musical format?

I kinda wanna make an albums like that. with a bunch of different genres similar to pic related

Eh the only artist that comes to mind is Ariel Pink, specifically the album pom pom. I'm sure there's plenty that have done it. Since I left you does it a little bit. In Gimix (essentially a shorter SiLY but with more copyright) the rock is more noticeable.

Ween are the classic example of that
check out chocolate and cheese for probably their widest variety of genres

love of everything - friENDs

Nice orange juice

appreciated anons, ariel pink sounds really nice and i needed to get around to listenint to ween