My Conservative Family

My Conservative Family

nice. most kids born in that situation are deformed, but I guess your kids problems are all mental

Don't forget your liberal cousin.

Trump. Is God

emotionally compromised

Liberals are smarter than us but we have guns

>Liberals are smarter than us but we have guns

I'm neither.

>Centrism

Kek.

all gingers are self haters

lol my family thinks im a suicide risk

I have to confess that living in NYC and taking the train to work that great Wednesday morning after trump won was one of the greatest moments of my life. Seeing the broken morons who think Hillary would have done anything positive is almost as good as hearing people bitch about a president whose been in office 10 months.

He is not going to accomplish anything but destroying the GOP.

What makes you think I think destroying the GOP is a bad thing.

Trump will be destroyed in 2020 Go Bernie

But he triggers faggots like you, and that is priceless.

>moron

Trump isn't a republican, the only reason he ran as one is because the democrats social policies are so stupid. The republican establishment hates him.

Real talk

youre welcome

It seems Russian trolls are awake.

>the left cant meme

Da

Yea it's around the start of the work day there

How is this an Alt Right Site when it's mostly chicks with dicks guys wanting other guys to rate their cocks and dudes fucking dudes.

welcome to Sup Forums. obviously you havent been to Sup Forums

was that supposed to be funny? is there something meme going on here or am i the only one around here who gives a fuck about the rules?

What in the world made you think I think this is an alt right place? Trump was made he got the wrong drink and a small onion rings. I'd be mad too. You not alt right if you don't like it when you get the wrong order.

Being upfront is why he won.

at the time he was right. just because its CNN now doesnt discredit trump

Remember kids, bush=clinton=bush=obama

Correction: In America-and in other countries- you will find mass, multi-million dollar advertising and campaigns meant to misdirect people into voting against their own interests. And, not surprisingly, this works on the least educated and most foolish.

So truly, their foolishness is not all that surprising.

just because you can't escape the loser ass pit you're stuck in doesn't make you anything.

most "liberals" or "conservatives" are that way because they're stuck with people who are. they will say they really see things that way but they never actually made that decision themselves; they are choosing a path of least resistance out of weakness. the losers in this pic can't get out of a white trash, UK/germanic christian cult and look, it got lame redhead a man and security and the "man" a bitch to fuck and feel like a man. neither of them actually have anything to "conserve" aside from membership of their anti-social faction. it's the same with liberals that find themselves stuck with 1000 "friends" they're scared to death to offend and there are plenty of minorities, women and homos there and they don't realize that they don't NEED to kiss ass but when they do, they feel good about it and it keeps them safe and secure.

i know a dumb fucking liberal cunt who mocked me for saying i was a conservative when i have no job and get free government disability. how would that preclude me from wanting to keep the establishment together and NOT try ridiculous experimental things like giving money and rights to illegals?

I don't give 2 fucks about The Don ot any of his shit...i just wanna see more pictures of his FUCKING HAWT ASS MILF wife
I'd eat the peanuts outta her shit and sware it was first class dining on Air Force One

show evidence this works more on uneducated
pro tip: you cant

Do your own research you lazy fuck-wit. You must be stupid if you think that some rural farmboy with no education is on equal grounds with a person raised in a city with more frequent interpersonal interactions and a greater degree of education.

I don't need to provide evidence of anything to every fool that comes along.

I'll give you a 4/10. You put some effort into that.

you sound angry and frustrated. are you ok user?

He never actually said this you retard

>trump gets elected
>stock market gets the trump bump and starts to climb setting new records several times under trumps watch
>LOL DATS OBAMA DID DAT!!!!
>Obama fails for a total of 8 years
>HUR DUR OBAMA DIDENT FAIL DATS ALL BUSHES FAULT!!!!

>think richfags should be taxed at a higher rate because %10 of of a family taking home $30,000 a year means a lot more then %80 tax rate for everthing over $1,000,000
>Know unions are a good thing that help to build the middle class
>tired of having a choice of insurance i cant afford to use because the coverage is SHIT and insurance i cant afford to use because my monthly bill is sky high and know full and well every other 1st world nation has functional single payer heathcare and its about time the US gets it.

BUT

>dont want to kill babies inside of wimmins
>like having gun rights
>hate identity politics
>do not want a county ran by a punch of pussies that fuck over men for being men.

Whom do i vote for?

Sensible democrats

A fucking lady alien, maybe! Beauty can't be purchased, boys. Look past the surgeries.

>its another soros funded episode