Howdy b

Howdy b
Got an idea, how about we start a #holocaust2020 campaign on various social media? Don't go into any detail as to who is the target or what it means. Let people fill in the blank with whatever bias they have.
This will trigger the media
This will trigger the left
This could trigger many
This will confuse normies
Let's do it
>pic unrelated

Let's brainstorm comrades

bump

Yes. This could be hilarious. Especially when the SJWs get a hold of it.

I think it would be funny if we started it from both antifa and natsoc accounts at the same time

>Dubs check
I agree fully

Depends are you going to do it for research purposes, or shits and giggles.. And oh how about the Jews that survived that first Holocaust, do you acknowledge that you would be fucking with their heads and bringing back horrible memories they have tried to forget.. Just so you can see what happens and who says what

You are worried about bringing up the holocaust from the 1940's in a place that makes mass shooting memes an hour after it happens
Also it's always for the lulz

THIS must happen

oh no, you might trigger a dozen 80+ year olds who have dementia and aren't on the internet.
ABORT

Bumpity rumpaty

Bump

this should prob be a joint effort with \pol\

>how about we start a #holocaust2020 campaign on various social media?
eh
>Don't go into any detail as to who is the target or what it means. Let people fill in the blank with whatever bias they have.
Ah! That's actually a good idea. I can't wait to see a bunch of autistic screeching over stupid stuff.

I approve of this thread and idea
teh lulz wud be epic

Bump

Your idea is bad and is stolen from a failed /pol propaganda campaign

No one cares

nice job CIA.
But we're not as dumb as you think. Fuck you

Could be funny

How's your life like? Where do you live? How old are you? What drug do you use? And what are you high on rn?

Go to bed kevin spacey

Not being able to recognize sarcasm as sarcasm is an indicator of autism. Just saying user.