Sum up Sup Forums in one image

Sum up Sup Forums in one image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-1yzoiUIGGs
youtu.be/2PdWo03w3dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the lyircs are juvinile

They really are most of the time, even a lot of stuff being called brilliant are just word games with obvious meanings. It's like high school poetry

>borderline schizo, sorta-fine tits though.

this is bad opinion

>i tried giving hip hop a chance by listening exclusively to the Sup Forumscore hip hop chart
this picture has two children in it

The Sup Forumscore hip hop chart is indicative of what popular nuanced examples of hip hop are suggested by fans of hip hop, not the other way around.

>My side is calm and collected
>my opponents are screaming autists
youtu.be/-1yzoiUIGGs
Wow OP nice fedora my man I bet it gets you all the ladies

>GET THA MONEY FUCK BITCH NIGGA BIX NOOD
whoa.. so deep

>lyircs

Amuse us, post what you consider deep lyrics.

>juvinile

>hip hop fans

When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

>i dont enjoy something
>therefore

this meme needs to die.

>bad spplellor
>critsizing udders
Lmoa

music is bad

it's the spelling that gets me

>passive aggressive beta shit
>no ambiguity
>no interesting words or any kind of wordplay
>only transfer the feeling of inferiority
It's kinda like a diary of a school shooter after some chick ignored him. What's the point?

Your average "fuck bitches, get money" type of lyrics are about the balance of hedonism and productivity, about taking your life in your own hands and reaching big goals against all odds. Not some pathetic passivity and whining.

>getting angry about genre hegemony in popular music
what a fag

Just as a half assed example of some of the most simplistic shit that is still worlds ahead:

"All these bitches and niggas still hating
Yeah I used to be balling but now I'm Bill Gating
Got a list full of problems
I'll tend to them later
Yeah life is a bitch, but I appreciate her, man"

>struggle
>contemporary references
>motivation
>positivity

you will never understand rap if you're white
stop listening to my people's music

Go jump in a noose nigger

I agree with OP and have listened to the shit; mac dre, e40, keak da sneak, main attrakionz, danny brown, juvenille, lil wayne, and way too many others to count. I spent 5 years listening to 90% hip hop and its literally only enjoyable when im high. Im out of college and not a degenerative pothead loser now ao it just sounds like people complaining about bullshit and pretending to be woke. Reading mainstream hip hop news reminds me of when i was a child and watched wwe. The drama is retardedly immature and imo you have to buy into the meme that the black man is down in order to even understand the more "lyrical" artists.

Grorious Asian Mastah Race here, my peopre arso make the raps. I wirr send the armies of China an Korea to yoh dohstep if you do not recantu. How do you pread, baka gaijin?

Literally OP
youtu.be/2PdWo03w3dY

Ooh let's see who won