Hey Sup Forums im a 30 year old user and i have a date set up with a 16 year old chick tonight

hey Sup Forums im a 30 year old user and i have a date set up with a 16 year old chick tonight.
we're going hiking and she made me book a hotel room. she has a huge crush on me and im pretty sure she wants me to take her virginity. I agreed because i was horny as fuck, now as it comes closer im starting to reconsider.
What do?
any stories? experiences?
Part of me want to fuck the living shit out of that tight lil body, part of me tells me to get my shit together.

sidenote: age of consent is 16 in my country

Need pics for advice.

pic is related

If she wasn't a virgin I'd say go for it, but she'll get clingy.

just be slow and careful and romantic

>i have a date set up with a 16 year old chick tonight
>age of consent is 16 in my country

What's to reconsider? She's ready now. If you disappoint her she's just going to find someone else to fuck asap. Probably within the week. Get on that and make the most of it, if not some other chad is going to jump right in there and take what should be yours.

Wreck that shit. She gets clingy, then continue fucking a hot young body. She'll get over it eventually. Or you'll have a hot young body to fuck for life.

the girl is probably cop or bait to get you robbed/blackmailed, have you facetimed her or seen her in person? if you gonna go pedo do it smart atleast

>age of consent is 16 in my country
check her fucking ID in case she is 14

i don't want her to get clingy, i just want to fuck lol.
ive known her for a while now and seen her on several occasions

Don't do it to be honest. My first girlfriend was when I was 15/16. She was super immature, clingy and looking back teenagers are like children and naive. You will probably feel guilty after.

You'll feel great after. Train her early. She'll keep coming back for life.

shes a child, she will act like a child and be overly attached to her new father figure that just happens to also go balls deep on her. your fucked she wont keep her mouth shut and after the peer backlash she will get, you will be the new town rapist. hope the pus worth it doe

Again, she's legal where he is. You'll regret this for life if you don't.

Go hiking
Go back to the hotel
Treat her good
Fingers and tongue the life outta her.
When you both ready
Nice slow and deep
Make her come loads
Empty in her as offen as u can.
Make the most of it in case she falls off a cliff tomorrow.
Or you get sweet sex for a while.
Guess you are in the UK
Do it.

Legal or not, she will get clingy and run her mouth. (Not op of that post)

Chill out, dude. She's legal. Mick Jagger's always fucking 20 year olds and he's 140.

i second this niggeth

both of you are feeding my conflict, your statements reflect both my opinions
she didn't have a father figure growing up which makes it easy for me i bet. her not keeping her mouth shut is what im scared of.
i might regret doing it too tho

she is hot as fuck. If you think she can handle it, go for it. She is old enough to take the decision.

Jack off and think about it again.

Bi guy for straight guy here...
Go for it. Really age is nothing. If a younger girl turns you on she turns on you on. I've sleepy with people more than double my age... But in the gay world hooking up is pretty common.
She might be clingy and youngish, but that's part of younger people... Older men I'm with tend to be more paternal... It's part of the age gap but it still means nothing really good or bad... Just is

shes fine asf honestly like i can see why your having this inner conflict

shit, this user has the solution

why you think im conflicted lol
when im horny i just want to rail her hard

Are you italian

thank god no

Based on this pic, I would already have shagged her.