Hey faggots, what should I do?

Hey faggots, what should I do?

> I don't love my wife anymore but we have two kids. I'm stuck and want out.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068232/Father-leapt-balcony-children-unlawfully-killed-son.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man up and fix your fucking marriage you asshole!

You lame prick. Suck her nippels and be fine.

SPBP

Gonna need more info than that.
Not attracted to her?
Not enough sex?
Too much arguing?

Give us some detail here more than just being a faggot who considers himself stuck.

Hahahahaha straight faggot

Nobody loves their wife, asshole.

You've got to kids, deal with that shit until they're both 18...then give her half your shit and get the hell out.

And remember this the next time a new pussy tries to rook you into a lifetime contract.

Hav you put in in her butt yet?

If your wife is able to listen and talk i think you should consider speaking with her, you may still have feelings if not the discuss a plan about moving on.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068232/Father-leapt-balcony-children-unlawfully-killed-son.html

Suggestion

>listen and talk
>with a woman

Oh, you.

Do what I did.... get side MILF in same situation.

You are clearly not in a long term relationship. Talking with women about serious shit is impossible because they always go fucking psycho. You have to have a plan and follow through.

get a job in the middle east and divorce her

You gotta take that dick. HARD! HARD! HARD! TAKE THAT FUCKING DICK!

Yeah! Turn that ass into a pussy and let the niggers fuck you! You ever see their cocks? They're HUGE! They fuck like maniacs! GET FUCKED GET FUCKED GET FUCKED!

RIDE THE NIGGER COCK ALL THE WAY HOME! FUCK YEAH, NIGGER COCK MAKES ME TURN INTO A WERENIGGER AND RIM THEIR ASSHOLES AND TAKE A PISS SHOWER!

>I don't love my wife anymore
The hell does that even mean? People change, they get old, they develop different tastes. Marriage is not built on something as dumb as fucking love, it's about having someone you can trust to help you out in need and to raise your kids properly, so that they don't become goddamn psychopaths.

Teach them about nigger cock

>1000x this

Yeah people don't fucking realise this -.- marriage isn't built on no love. That's just a side effect.

You’re a douche nozzle

Feels bad man.let go,love ur kids but don't hold on.good luck Chief

Think I'm gonna need a related pic to assess this

>douche nozzle
if you think this is an acceptable phrase you should fucking leave this board
18 and over retard

A marriage requires a nigger in order to stay together. A big dick nigger is the glue that holds the marriage together. He can fuck the wife and husband, satisfying all of their needs. Marriages with a nigger assistant have a 100% success rate

Dad?

Get (pussy)

If I roll a magic number you must square the fuck up and divorce her. Live is about you not anyone else.

Douche Nozzle? What are we, tweens?

Realize you're a dumb ass who bet on the wrong horse and has to deal with the consequences until the kids are out of the house and then you can fuck off forever doing whatever you want.

Funny boy.must be nice to be 12.fuckin sponge

Triple Homicide.