I have a problem Sup Forums

I have a problem Sup Forums

I’ve been jacking off so much my dick is starting to get irritated. My dick skin is getting red, sore, and dry. I try to use lube but for some reason I love the feeling of my irritated dick when I jack off. I know I should stop but I can’t. Anyone else deal with this? What do?

Stop jacking off.

Just stop jacking off dude.

This.

I had to dry hand it a couple of days ago (for science) and I’m not even interested in touching my dick again until I’ve bounced back

Don't sweat it. Keep on going. You will develop scar tissue and get a nice curve in your willy.

keep going nigga quitting is for nuufags

Quit being a fucking aspie faggot. Masterbate with dirt and poop for that good lube.

Everybody on Sup Forums who actually uses it alot have the same problem

Get online and order yourself a big bottom of personal oil.

-bottle-

It's ok i think

Life without a foreskin seems so tragic. Irritated skin, the need for lube, ugh.

Just buy a Fleshlight or something and jerk with that instead.

I think a bottom of oil would be better.

You can still get irritated skin you aspie.
I'm uncut and I've had irritated skin from jacking off too long and having sex with a condom on

I as an uncut fag must admit that i had the same once, but only once - fapped like 6-8 times a day for several days. I actually got a blister on my dick because of it lol.

Rub your dick down in vitamin e

OP here
Can I get someone to rub my dick down with lube

You're not OP. Fuck off gay boi

stop for a few days and try to put petroleum jelly on it, that sometimes happen to me, where when I jack off too much on one day, then my dick will have a small wound on the base of the dick. Just let it heal and put petroleum jelly on it for it to heal faster

Once I tapped for like 5 hours straight and then my dick got all boiled and plump like a water balloon. I used ice and cream and it went away in a few hours.

Use working hands lotion on your willy daily and don't jerk it for a month.

I will go ape shit if I don’t jerk for a month