How do we stop white people?

How do we stop white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/03/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-and-stickers-appear-on-campuses-and-streets-across-the-country/
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/30/a-stupid-little-pumpkin-university-of-alberta-investigating-racist-jack-o-lantern-found-on-campus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why stop them? Let them do it and laugh at the monkeys freaking out.
Do it for the KEKs.

We must kill all whites if we want society to progress past hate

You go ahead and do that M8. I'll be here eating my popcorn.

No one on Sup Forums kills any more.

but then who will pay for your welfare, tyrone?

sheeeiiittt...

Show some class.

Theyre already being stopped. Its called equality. Its why whites are always super racist they know if they're put on equal footing with other races theyll lose. So progress is already being made. Also white bitches love bbc so thats already a victory

Destroy western civilization

You guys would go extinct if whites leave

Destroy civilization

obvious shoop on the note. what did it actually say?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/03/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-and-stickers-appear-on-campuses-and-streets-across-the-country/

go to school

You don't. It is okay to be white. Being born is not a sin or a crime no matter who your parents are.

What you need to be targeting are assholes. Every group has a few.

>How do we stop white people?
by letting slav untermench like OP take over

Be impossible, Whites are the superior race, just look at America, America was built by Whites. It was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up, now it's the greatest country on Earth.

>non-White rabble, you're welcome

Kek the normies and the lefties

Canada is the greatest country on earth you fool

Claims to be built by whites.

Whites were too fucking lazy to build anything and most was done by blacks.

>blacks building anything but mud huts
kek

Companies are built by execs not construction workers

But they waz kangz and shit. Deys built flying pyramids and shit. Deys gud boys. Dey dindu nuffin.

>racist pumpkin incident

Niggers have it so hard

>niggers building pyramids
That one is the least unlikely, Egypts kept niggers as slaves as well...

>How do we stop white people?
how do you white people are doing this?

Whitey please stop posting racebait.

/we/ did it you retard

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/30/a-stupid-little-pumpkin-university-of-alberta-investigating-racist-jack-o-lantern-found-on-campus.html

I smell Faggot.

“I didn’t want other students to see it, but on the other hand I wanted people to see it and realize that we’re still facing these ridiculous micro-aggressions.”

why

Citation needed

hi, Sup Forums!

>Canada
>Toronto

Big fucking surprise. I hate this liberal shithole. I get to be picked last for a job because of my skin colour while being told my life is a cakewalk because of my skin colour.

>Trudeau

>calling a third world country the greatest country in the world

>Privileged American calling his own country third-world when he's probable never left the border.

have never set foot on american soil feelsgoodman

this white guilt pussy is prolly a fagit that got fucked up the ass by his dad and now relates as a fucking lamp shade. stupid queers

>Sup Forums
you dont know much about Sup Forums friend

>they know if they're put on equal footing with other races theyll lose
is that also why whites are in the dominant position in the first place?

Kill all white people and we end up killing ourselves

MUH DIK

>his country is the only one with white guilt
>projecting it on others

If you feel inferior why not just come to a good country

where? I'm open minded

>supreme nationailty

>racist pumpkin incident

Northern UK, cannot speak for south cause london has had immigrants since like 1900, but i havent seen a paki or a muslim for like 5 years, and i lived with a black dude, a polish girl, and an autistic girl for a few years for uni and they were all chill, so to recap:

>no muslims in sight
>no paki's in sight
>black people are usually jamaican and chill
>polish are bros
>autistic people or something

For real the UK is barely effected by the refugee crisis, i literally have never seen an immigrant here that hasnt been coming here for centuries, such as polish

Oh and yeah no white guilt or SJW culture here, in uni a fat titted tart with pink hair once tried to go on a rant and the whole class told her to shut the fuck up, with about 25% openly laughing as she was speaking. you be the judge

Go back to what ever third world shithole you or your family came from

Pro Tip: You Can't

Not always! WE WUZ KANGS

they will be bread out of existence anyways, just give it a few generations.

50 years ago whites left areas that blacks moved into and they called it "white flight" and the reason those areas went to shit. Now every [insert group here] thinks that whites are the problem and they would be better off with out them. If you really thing less white people is the solution, move to the projects and see how great a non white society is.

>bread
Kill yourself shitskin

where'd all the niggers go?