>we kiss some more
>"i hope i can delete this meme soon!"
>"delete what meme, user?"
>i show him a sad pepe with "tfw no qt bf"
>he blocked me on whatsapp after he left
>mfw

No one cares and tldr. Kill yourself.

This thread is now mine!

glad to hear a woman couldn't use her pussy to get what she wanted for once. have a sage stupid cunt.

wow unnecessary user

tits or gtfo

what a normie

what a normie.

hai. femanon here

This isn't /r9k/

this is why we need feminism

Explained by the “femanon” part, right?

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

ill talk to you as im no Sup Forumstard, got any means of communicating?

Tits or gtfo bitchboi

i'm not giving out my email. sick of catfished by ISIL recruiters posing as bankers in london

>"i hope i can delete this meme soon!"
Prove you're a female. It would be nice to know there's a female out there autistic enough to do this.

I am on the spectrum too and want to date her.

>best date of my life
Because he feigned interest in your stuff, and because both of you censored your true personalities. And this--instead of compatibility--is what constitutes a perfect date for you?? You're scum, user. Fuck off and die. You deserve to be alone.

Wow look at my double dubs no woman can refuse now

You sir, win at life with that comment and that post number.....perfectly timed.

Fake and gay

KEK'd. Probably the second best story I heard this week.

Retard

congrats tranny, you have shown your hand.
never be proud of the internet or whats on it. i spend way to much time on forums and boards. but i have learned that everyone irl who hears about it looks at me like im less than dirt. never be proud of anything you do online, and always be prepared to alt+F4 your computer when you think you have a chance at a normal life...... trust me

i am a bio fem

does it really matter? he isnt/will never be in your pants so you might as well be one.

sry he was mean to u, i would never do that to a girl like u. u r gorgeous and deserve to be treated like a queen :) do u live in florida by any chance?

Always remember you deserve your loneliness.
If you weren't a shitty person normal people wouldn't leave you

>ill stay in the kitchen if you want :D

How retarded can you be?
This would be like me taking a girl back to my place and showing her my collection of rape hentai.

First and foremost. Tits and timestamp.
That story was super cringe. I would bail too based on your cringe factor

First sage. Multiple will follow.

>saying sage
enjoy the time off

no fucking shit it's the first date you psycho flags. Probably gave off more red flags than minesweeper on expert like fuck. If some tinder slag suggested a relationship on the first date I'd never fucking talk to her again.

Full autism activated

i wouldn't mind that

Hey there, cutie. How about a spread ass pic?

I know what this means, but writing "bio fem" makes me imagine you have some kind of mutant cyborg vagina

That's what you get for showing a normie your Pepe. You know the stigma attached to him now. Also, thinking that he would be your "QT BF" at your second date is kind of stupid.

please no cat pics on the first date.

Smart user.

Either post tits with a timestamp or gtfo. Stop trolling us nigger.

kys

>didn't bring up maggots
What the duck?

ps. he blocked you because you acted like a clingy stalker

I find them kind of fascinating. One time I was a date and he was eating rice and it reminded me of them, so I started talking about myasis (particularly cerebral myasis and how your brain can still sort of function) and maggot therapy and I showed him that video of the guy with maggot infested gums. He sort of freaked out and ended the date.

A lot of people think maggots are just fly larvae but they're really interesting by themselves.