Is there a Fucking worse feel?

>be a liberal nigger woman

The worst.

Kidney stones.

>debating with autist racists

Sun burn.

Fucking niggers actually sited facebook posts as their argument

And discredited my actual fact us statistics

Those are childs play compared to debating the merchants.

>sited
And white racists wonder why we don't take them seriously

>debating with niggers
>debating with women

Fuck off bro I'm on my phone

Huuurr cited

Faggot I just got done roasting a couple nigs

>Huuurr cited
The white nigger can finally spell

pooping and still can't leave Sup Forums

Debating liberals is easy, especially if they don't know you.

All you have to do is say that you're a liberal, and then explain all your talking points with their language.

Gun rights are about giving agency to women and minorities.

Immigration is about endorsing oppressive regimes in South America.

The european refugee crisis is about ignoring a humanitarian crisis in the middle east.

And then just finish by saying that the entire Middle East should be depopulated.

>you are a white cis male, it's hopeless for you

i always get this and she goes alway as if she won

i hate liberal women

It's all about feelings with them never truth

I'm really glad we make you feel bad.

It's the fact that you can't win no matter what

And if you do you're a sexist racist

Fucking WW3 when

Have you considered the fact that your views may indeed be sexist and racist?

No the fact that blacks kill blacks more than anyone else and the fact that black cities are waste lands is not me being racist

This has more to do with economic status than it does race. People below the poverty line are more likely to turn to crime. And these "black cities" you mention are interesting. Most of that actually has to do with the fact that back in the day most factory laborers were African American in cities like Detroit. Once the industry fell or moved to China it left many jobless. Putting them below the poverty line and thus creating cities where minorities commit more crime.
You have to not think so bluntly. Nothing is just because of one thing, especially race.

That doesn't explain Africa

Yes Merchants and Muslims are worse then all of that.

I know it's not Halo but fuck if I know what those other two games are

It's the new DOOM multiplayer

I actually had a Niger woman tell me that if a white man points a gun at cops they'll just taze him but if a black man walks around with Skittlez they shoot to kill

I walked away right then

No, British imperialism explains Africa, also explains the middle East.

The fact that during the Roman empire or really any ancient empire, Africa was Living in dung huts eating dirt

Race is a major factor

The Chinese look at them even before Rome

Give me ONE thing besides slaves and blood minerals that Africa has contributed to humanity since the beginning of time

There's no pointing in teaching stupid people, they'll never agree with you.

There used to be huge nations in Africa. they were huge exporters of gold. Africa has always had a lot of wealth in mining. Which is why Britain started occupying the lands in the first place.

Got the real one?

Also
Egypt.

>debating with someone who already has their mind made up
>debating with a gender incapable of forming opinions without help from other people

literally kill yourself

ooga Boogaloo

>Thinking any of those would be a debate.
That is never civil discourse. It's attempting to educate a person who obstinately refuses to consider the lesson because it conflicts with their feelings and/or indoctrination.
A debate requires both sides to have valid positions based on verifiable facts and their interpretation of those facts.

Debating with anyone anymore, fuck that.

Everyone has a huge ego, the exceptions to the rule are scarce. Every disagreement is perceived as a personal attack. Let people have their shitty uninformed opinions.