Can we get a diaper thread?

Can we get a diaper thread?

Padded in an ATN now.

Told my girl about my abdl fetish, turns out she has it too
Gonna pad her cute little ass on friday

Diapercuck here!

Girlfriend is making me wear Little Pawz for the day, but at least she's not making me wear my chastity cage.

PROTIP: YOU are the girlfriend here.

fellow diapercuck here. im double in 24/7s right now and have been for the past 7 hours. momma says im not allowed to change until the outer diaper is fully soaked. i am wearing the cage though cause momma says i have to do no fap november

Will you spend your GBP on chicken tendies tonight?

look who has vaginal mycosis.

and here is why she has vaginal mycosis.

Does your mommy have special rules for you to follow

Diapercuck reporting in again.

What do you mean?

My girl was nice and didn't make me do no fap November, but I'm also not suppoed to cum outside of my diapers.

YUM

fucking gross and she looks dumb as fuck. probably too stupid to see a doctor until her vagina is a bloody pus mess. No fun for anyone anymore.

tastes amazing

Diapercuck again.

This is why I prefer to cum in diapers or panties than inside of a girl.

sorry for late response. ya i have to ask for changes, not allowed to wear pants inside the house, i have to tell her when i mess even in public in a clear way no matter who is around, im not allow to cum without something in my butt, and when im let out of my cage for cleaning (every two days) i am to edge for an hour

honestly i love doing things like no fap, im constantly horny and super submissive. its really fun especially since momma loves teasing and and really gets into it

What does she put in your butt, do you have something in there now? Does she make you do sexual things to other people?

yes please!

Love it when things work out like that.

Didn't exactly tell my girl yet. Told her I wanted her to piss herself with a diaper on though. Gonna happen this weekend will see how it goes. She's excited and we are both pretty kinky so I'm not too worried.

>What does she put in your butt?
all sorts of stuff, generally dildos plugs and fingers but sometimes she strapon fucks me. my favorite toy though is a vibrating plug that is controlled with a phone app via bluetooth that she can control from anywhere. sometimes she send me out to do stuff with it in and i will randomly get vibrated while out and about. its super fun

>Do you have something in there now?
no not right now im just padded up and caged at the moment

>Does she make you do sexual things to other people?
no me and momma are not like that. the closest we get is public stuff like diaper checks and the plug. she will change me infront of friends though when at home, all of our close friends know about what we do

How long do you usually have to wait for a change? Do you have to be in a diaper for a certain amount of time or do you get changed only when it's a certain amount of dirty?

Order just arrived for half case of tykables. Only took them a month and a half... Hopefully the new features we're worth it.

I have a kink where I like to put on like 15 pairs of briefs and masturbate by grinding through them. I've enjoyed that since I was a kid. I'm starting to think that maybe it's actually a diaper thing.

Sounds like it could be. Try it. You may just have found a new kink.

Can you recommend a brand for a 36" waist guy? I think I'd prefer something small rather than the huge oversized adult ones.

You should be able to fit in most adult mediums. Probably go for abena comfort plus. If you want to get some premium ones, I'd recommend anything from ABU. Tykables and Bambino have excellent products too

well i wear mostly 24/7s which are very thick and absorb a lot so generally about 5-6 hours if im drinking a lot of fluids or 8 if im not. i get 2 changes a day and sometimes 3 usually

buy a sample pack and give it a try. diapers are a fun kink even if you dont actually use them