Wwyd bread replies for replies

Wwyd bread replies for replies

fuck her anal and then make her drink my cum from that glass

Suck on those huge tits, and make her ride me with that fat ass then cum all over those big tits

I'd impregnate that bitch

Pin her to lockers rip pants open fuck her ass while i play with those tits of hers

Facefuck her and cum all over her face

forcefully face fuck her, make her gag on my cock, before pulling out to cum on her crying face

Rip her bra off, spit on her tits and fuck them really hard. Then putting my dick deep in her mouth and fucking her throat so that she has to puke. Afterwards rip her clothes off and fuck her deep in her ass and pussy, in the end let her taste her own juice along with my cum

tie and gag her up before forefully fucking her and giving her a creampie

first he would force her to suck him, then he would turn her over and he would get it whole by grabbing her hair and when he could not take it anymore, he would cum on her face

Shove my cock down the throat of the right one. Make the left one eat her ass while she chokes on my cock. Make them fuck eachother until they cum while i record it. Lay the left one face down and hate fuck her. Then blow my load on both of their faces

Bend her over and fuck her right in that alley, turn her around and shove my cock down her throat til I cum all over her face.

Dtrip her and tie her up and let any guy on he street use her as a cunp dump by the time it is morning she would be covered in cum and each of holes would be dripping cum out of her

make her put those glasses on and tit fuck her before cuming one her face. Then bend her over and fuck her hard doggy style, not letting her clean the cum off

Rip her yoga pants and start going to town on her ass, then I'd cum all over her yoga pants.

Replies for replies faggot

she's fucking hot!
rip her top off, unleashing those milky tits, pincing them as I line up my cock at her pussy and slam it right inside her cunt. I'd keep ramming her as I stare into her eyes while she whines and moans, my hands choking her neck until I cum right deep inside of her

Id put both hands around her neck and fuck her throat till she cannot take anymore, id make her gargal my cum until its dripping down her chin

Get her to suck my balls and lick my ass well while jerking me off, then force her to deepthroat all my big cock making her gag and drool all over herself. i'd finish pulling out and covering her face and hair in cum

She looks like a old best friend i always wanted to fuck. Id fuck her wet sloppy mouth until she begs for it to be in her stomach and cum all over her face

tie her to a tree, face against it and ass exposed, then assfuck her hard and dry while chocking he. leave her with cum dripping from her hole, ready to be abused by strangers

Rip her bikini apart and pin her on the ground fuck and fill her cunt with my cum many times as i choke her and slap her. After im done with her i tie her to a tree for others to use

I would:
1. Sneak up behind her and chloroform her.
2. Put her on the bed.
3. Strip her completely nude.
4. Tie her hands behind her back with an 20 inch long cord so her hands are still at her sides.
5. Turn her on her back so that she was facing up.
6. Wait for her to wake up.
7. Tell her that she is going to die and the last thing she will feel is my cock inside her.
8. Start fucking her very slowly while beginning to tighten my hands around her throat.
9. Keep fucking her slowly, only loosening my grip long enough for her to get a tiny breath periodically and not die yet.
10. Right before I'm ready to cum, fully tighten the strangle and look into her face as her tongue protrudes, her eyes cross & her face turns purple.
11. At the moment she begins to have that final distant stare, cum deep inside her pussy as it twitches & spasms from her final death throes.
12. Revel in knowing that the last thing she felt was terror, surrender and my hot cum filling her pussy.

bend her in front of the mirror and fuck her from behind having her watch herself getting fucked. Also I could see her face and enjoy the moment her eyes roll back into her head when i force my big cock in her tight asshole and brutally pound her

Make right suck my cock while left eats her friend's asshole.

Id fuck her doggy right there while grabbing her tits. Id then slam it into her ass and stick my finger into her mouth. Id finish on on her face while fucking her tits.

force them to take turns deepthroathing my cock untill they can't take it anymore, then put the right one on all fours and ride her ass brutally while the other finger and lick her pussy untill she cums. i'd cover their faces in cum and take pics of them licking each other clean

Bind rights hands and feet. Shove vibrators up her holes and make her watch me fuck her friend in the ass.

Wwyd to these bitch sisters Vicki and Lexi?

this just might be the cringiest cringe that ever cringed.
yet i am strangely aroused.

would tie the left one and brutally fuck her throat untill she gags and start dripping drool and snot all over her crying face, the right one would help keeping her head still as i fuck her face and then fuck her pussy with a strapon while i have my way with her tight asshole. when i'd be about to cum i'd put the right one cheek to cheek with her snot and drool covered sister and shoot huge loads all over their faces

what about these two sisters?

drug her and take her to my house, put my big dick in her pretty mouth and make her choke on my cock, after a hour of facefucking her, i drop a huge and hot load in her fucking throat, then I take her out of the house without her clothes on

bump

Tie that slut's hands behind her back and stand as I skull fuck making her cry and gag until I cum, but keep my dick in her mouth until I'm hard again while she cries and beg me to stop. as i'm hard again i repeat several times making her puke again and again untill she is totally broken, at this point i show her that i filmed the whole thing forcing her to watch it while i rape her asshole.

I would take the two sluts and push shem together, making them kiss as I slide my cock between their pressed together lips. After doing that I'd tell them the one to take my cock the deepest gets fucked first, and let them do what they could, taking turns. After cumming in the one who did the best jobs mouth, I'd force her to share it with the other then proceed to fuck the shit out of both of them, teasing the one who wasn't being fucked with my hand until they both came. Then I'd bring them back to my place and keep the duo sluts for whenever I need something to fuck

Grip those hips and pull them towards my cock, slipping it between those cute thighs and pressing against her pussy as she squirms, trying desperately to get free, but I won't let her. I rip a hole in those tights and shove my cock in her cunt, making her scream as I muffle her mouth and push her against the wall, eventually cumming inside her, leaving her a sad, wet, moaning mess in the hallway.