What do you think about marijuana?

What do you think about marijuana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mrrca_PmViw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fun.

horrible

waitig for my father to reply so we can go get some mary jane

Its fun, but I dont smoke everyday anymore since I realized how stupid it truly makes you when stoned.

Its green

Yeah bro
I have been consuming for 5 years, only MJ
Green is life

Why?

it's good in moderation. sometimes i go without for weeks at a time. it's a lot better then when you do do it again. fun for shitty movies, bad for writing or creative stuff (for me) good for editing or critiquing.

It's something that ruined my life as a teenager, but now I smoke it because I need it for my anxiety and depression shit. Also shouldn't be illegal. And if you pay more than $10 a gram in 2017 you're autistic.

Yeah bro right back at ya.

Marijuana makes you autistic?

Fun on the weekends, every now and then.
Used to hate the high when smoking.
Now I only vape it.

If your shit isn´t worth more, that´s not our problem

At the right times, it's great.
But it makes users unproductive, lazy, apathetic, incapable, and often paranoid.
If it's a way of life, you're wasting both.

I like how you think, but no. It makes you demotivated and lazy unless you're smoking nothing but sativa strains.

$10 a g for top shelf bud here in Maine. I could get a lb of reggie for $500. Grow factories sell their shit backdoor that wont meet regulations at dispensaries.

Haha
They are right, also the mentality of each one. I would like some sativa

Don't use it but have relatives that smoke because of PTSD from their tours in Afghanistan, it helps them deal with that stuff.

Nothing wrong with smoking it at home. However where I live, since it's prohibited, hash smokers formed up a culture, they shit all over squares and the like, consume and produce shit music, etc. Nothing good can come out of groups, especially groups made of young retards.

I smoke every day. I have a fairly stressful and tiring job so it's a nice release for me. Occasionally it just makes me really bummed out though, it's not always great. MJ is good but it's no miracle plant.

should be legal

you're smoking it when you don't need to, sounds like. take a couple days off, reset.

Counterculture
Does it make you feel depressed?

i'm not saying you never need to smoke it. but it sounds like there are times when it would be better if you didn't smoke it and you do anyway. i know a few times i was like this is a fucking amazing time but then rememebered i was high.

Weed really skitzes me out and makes me depressed. I think it should be legal, but it shouldn't be advertised as harmless when it does have psychoactive properties that do mess with people

>B-But I've smoked weed for 9 years and I never get messed up!
Good for you, your personal account doesn't apply to everyone.

What do you think?

>Counterculture
This, but counterculture has been a thing for ages. Basically it's trash kids now who look at hippies in the late 60's and 70's and think they're revolutionaries just like them, but really all they do is wear fucked up white people dreads and spread HSV-1.
Though I like what you're saying, it's just a general consensus. People drink coffee, doesn't affect them badly. Some drink coffee, get seizures and shit. Substances affect everyone differently.

If you’re still smoking weed after age 20, you’re a cuck and your life is meaningless. If you’re over 60 and can’t see shit you’re probably not a cuck but your life is still meaningless.

need a better quality pic. But looks like a fine grow. Is it indoor or outdoor? Also don't harvest it yet. Doesn't look ready to smoke at all though. Still got white hairs.

It hurts, but it's true

what if you're heading toward 50 and you've achieved every goal you've ever had in life? started doing drugs late in life

Outside, it has one month and 10 days of flowering

Drugs are for teenagers and college kids. If you smoke pot, do any other drugs, or drink because your brain is incapable of dealing with reality or manifesting a better situation you are striving for then you are worthless. It should be illegal only because of the monetary gain you are handing over to already existing corporations and soon to be forming new ones by making it legal

MMMMMMMMMM SHMOKE IT UP

I don't know if I agree with this. My dad worked a 12 hour shift 5 days a week for 30 years and he was professional as shit at work and around people, but Tommy Chonged it at home. Grew some of the best weed I've smoked and he always smoked doobies.

Safer than alcohol, should be legal.

Your goals are meaningless and an artificial construct to keep you from killing yourself. Also if you’ve achieved every goal, what’s the point? Time to die

12 hour shift.
30 years.

Thats the joke.

I'm emotionally unstable 90% of the time because of all the trauma in my life. Only reason I don't an-hero is because I'm not a pussy and I'm responsible for people. Altered states are where I'm at my happiest.

yeah, no kidding. but life is still pretty great. when it isn't though, taking the easy way out for sure.

I don't see what you're getting at here. Please elaborate.

holy fuck he literally wasted half his life for some fucker making money off him. weed allows you ok with being whored out.

I still think it's safer

I dont care

Boo hoo. Your mind has more potential and power than you know. All drugs do is activate and enhance something your mind can do on its own. Self diagnose and work your way through it

I mean he was making $80 an hour. It was just labor intensive.

used to drink lots of whiskey, smoke pot, shrooms, low-grade acid, wahtever. it's all crutches. need to figure out your life without all that shit, then do it occasionally when you want to.

never do drugs when you have to do them.

if he was making 80 an hour someone else was making at least 200 guaranteed. probably a lot more.

Jesus Christ you aren’t getting it

We have a resemblance, mushrooms, acid, mj, dmt ...
Is spirituality only the hidden ego?

Nah it’s pretty great when it’s not too. If you’re gonna numb yourself because you’re too much of a pussy to deal with anything, you should be gased

then fuckin explain it man jesus christ.

What's your point? $80 an hour in the US? That's fucking great.

working 60 hr weeks for 30 years.

They are OK. I preferred their first album compared to the later stuff.

Your dad lived a very very miserable life and you will also live a very very miserable life.

I bet you’re fun at parties

>buying grams

An old friend of mine died while he injected an overdose, sometimes he would go as high as 0,1g he told me, that's why I always called him reefer madman.

Drugs are bad mmmkay? If you do drugs, that makes you bad because drugs are bad, mmmmkay? So, dont do drugs, because drugs are bad mmmmmmkay?

Have you taken any drugs ever?

>good for editing

>What do you think about marijuana?

Have you noticed how many shit threads begin with a question?

Might have been 4 days a week instead of 5, either way I realize it's pretty shitty. But good money, good work benefits, and vacations.
I personally have a good life. No debt, fresh out of college and I'm running my own business with a $800k net-worth rn. Not mega-rich, but I'm very well off currently. But who knows, maybe I'll bankrupt and end up on the streets doing heroin or something cool.
was just stating a fact. I don't buy weed. I grow.

Holding your breath for 4 minutes and 20 seconds gives a similar high to low grade weed. If you hold your breath for at least 5 minutes with a plastic bag around your head you get 85% of a cocaine high.

Heroin??

Bullshit, I inject 0,5g liquid marijuanas every day and I'm still alive you fucktard

yeah like for me it makes me nitpick a lot and i'm not too critical about it. so it helps with both ends, but only for my own stuff.

by not too critical i mean i don't get frustrated or depressed about how bad the shit i'm reading is and it doesn't really feel like i'm the one who wrote it.

Nah you put the weed in a blender then heat it up on low fire in a small pan and then draw it with a needle and into the veins, it shoots right through the brain barrier. It feels like you colonize mars in mere minutes

Moderation is bullshit, dont trust anyone that says moderation is the key to life. The key to life is excess in moderation. Don't drink a couple of beers every night, pick one night and drink all the beers. Don't get a $15 dollar crack whore, save up and get a $1500 dollar Heidi Fleiss high class hooker and make her do weird shit. Dont take a couple of mushroom stems and see some colours, take the whole bag and see God.
Paraphasing here, from memory.

Copyright: Doug Stanhope.

I don't care
I'm only interested in mj, strong drugs are stupid, you sure consume them

Everything in moderation, including moderation itself.

Copyright: Adolphus Hitlerious

That is stupid like your friend

oh yeah, go all out. just don't do that shit every single day. i finish off a half bottle of whiskey when i do drink. he's right.

heres the clip
youtube.com/watch?v=Mrrca_PmViw

It provides people with nice Friday nights, and the government fags with the tax money from it. Yet still not legal in most of europe

yeah but it was so easy for me to get in berlin that it might as well be free, easy weed and cheap high-end legal whores. love that city

It's nice if you buy good stuff, and know how much is enough. Alternatively, be mindful of the way you're smoking it so you don't scorch your throat to hell (This is what I'm suffering through right now).

Almost the entire United States is legal

Hahahahahah suffer faggot

might as well be legal i meant, not free, sadly.

sounds like you smoke mids

What do you recommend? A bong?

i want to smoke weed but I dont know where to buy it.

Use a vaporizer. You save money and the smell is less prominent. Less pain overall.

Order online

I generally think its pretty fun. I like to work real hard during the day and relax with a few evening tokes. I don't think there's anything with having a smoke in your own home. as long as you aren't an obnoxious faggot about it I don't see the big deal. honestly it shouldn't be illegal I want to be able to smoke it whenever and I wont have to hear dumb potheads bitch about it anymore or have to go to a drug dealer.

Cultivate