Convinced her to do this. What have you convinced a girl to do? Post pics for proof

Convinced her to do this. What have you convinced a girl to do? Post pics for proof.

OC thread only. Let's make this legendary Sup Forums.

more

I have lots more. Waiting for Sup Forumsros to come together and be a part of OC history.

...then post more.

post it now

convinced her to do anal, did anal, no pics.

Got my asian girlfriend to be my schoolgirl

Was she into it or apprehensive?

convinced her to let me finger her butthole..and to let me snap it

Did you put fingers in both holes at once?

La bumpa

no unfortunately not. i tried but she said it might be a bit much, we were only dating for a few months at this point

She’s a total sub so she liked it, I’ve since gotten her to wear handcuffs a leash a bone gag and nipple clamps

So hot when they let their guard down and trust you with those htings

any of her asshole spread or un-fingered?

yeah, i did end up getting this a while later

Once they get a taste for DP they don't want ot go back

of course! i ended up taking quite a few pics that night, she never stopped me so...

i dont have to convince her to do anything. my slut lets me do whatever the fuck i want to her

more please

....is....is that period blood?

absolutely

i hope so, i'd love to DP her. we talk about when we're fucking, how she'd like a cock in her while her clit is being licked, being covered cum

absolutely harram

fag

bump

Why are you poking Donald Trump user? Isn't that assault?

Guys is it okay to blackmail a girl that stomped on your heart?

I have a few things her strict and psycho father would not like to see. I know she is with somebody else right now but I miss her pussy kind of.

Serious question. Is it okay or should I feel fucking bad about thinking that?

If it's okay how should I even start the conversation?

just post the material you have so we can assess if it is blackmail worthy

cause if it isn't good enough she will likely be like nah fuk u and report you to police

Nice, got that beat ...although if i post wit here your thread will for sure be deleted by mods...

I dont have them on my PC right now and I wouldnt risk duplicating them so my blackmail fails(if I even do it).

She could think fuck it it's on the internet anyway so I won't do shit for you. I am not a jerk but sorry.

Question is the same though.

can't be sure oh well

Yes. But she is incredibly scared of her dad and other peoples opinion. No way she would go to the police. Plus she knows she is a fucking slut but acts like an angel. If some of the stuff would come out she would probably off herself.

fake noos

ATM who can beat that

My longtime lesbian friend and her girlfriend wanted a baby, they wanted me to donate the sperm and have it done artificially.

I convinced them it was very expensive and offered to do it the natural way. I creampied her every day knowing I couldn't make kids.

She was my crush for a long time and it was worth it.

convinced her to fuck herself with a big deodorant while she was at her home town, alone.

Lol..i can post ut i dont want anyone crying when thread is deleted...here take a look at this...and this is nothing compared to other things ive got her to do!

how did she react when she found out?

and shove her thong inside aswell.

Continue

Made her send me a video of spanking her ass and saying sorry papi for passing out the night before

Did she enjoy the sex, and didn't she want to kill you when she learned you're impotent?

Wtf is that thing?

Dude. Grow the fuck up

He is not impotent but infertile. Tho the first one would essentially mean the same as the latter for men.

convinced her to post on Sup Forums with me

convinced mine aswell !

rofl u really think this will get thread deleted?

then Sup Forums did the rest...

time to post dude...

Convinced her to like anal. Not just do it, but love it.

Convinced her she didn't want kids. She used to want them, now she thinks they will ruin our lifestyle and marriage (which they could have)

My best friend only told me yesterday hes breaking up with his wife. They have been married 2 years and just had a second kid.

Sorry no pics, never have never will post pics of her here.

think this epic thread is dying