Sup Forums i have a friend who is femanon and the other day we were talking about life and things like that...

Sup Forums i have a friend who is femanon and the other day we were talking about life and things like that. Well the conversation turned sexual and she ended up asking if we could fuck. Well she said it was late and decided we would go for it the following day. She texts me saying shes flaking and changed her mind. Lately shes been like this super sweet and thoughtful then the next shes a mega bitch? Am i getting mixed signals or is it just me?
Pic unrelated

tits or gtfo

You are her rebound, she just got rejected by someone she WANTS to bang, so now shes going to you and regretting it.

Im male you idiot. Want some male boobies?

you're a beta and don't understand human emotion apparently
you should probably neck yourself

just ask again

Words from personal experience user?

Don't ask again right away, meet again and talk about stuff and then ask again

You know the fucking rules faggot

Wait for the right moment. If you pressure or come on too strong, you'll spook her and the chance will be gone forever. If you two are true friends and the attraction is really there, it'll eventually happen.

Gay kek

Her wanting to fuck you is already out there, so just tell her that its probably for the best that you get it out of the way. So tell her you wanna Netflix and chill. Tell her you can touch your eyebrow with your tongue and you eat pussy like a champ.

Ignore her and let her make the next step. I hate cock teaser girls.

It's time to rape her

>changes mind about having sex with you
>MEGA BITCH

lol you gamma cucklord, just because she doesnt wanna fuck your faggot ass doesnt mean shes a mega bitch

consider this.
you had a sexual convo
in the moment she said "sure"
she changes her mind

my nigga. dont be such a huge faggot and become a woman hating fedoracuck just because an opportunity (that came up under questionable circumstances) has passed

go get a girl the normal way and just pay a fucking hooker you sperg

You probably missed some critical signals that answer your question. Women communicate indirectly.

Picture of friend

Def use the eyebrow

Why not, post themn up. This is b after all.

> Well the conversation turned sexual and she ended up asking if we could fuck.
And you hesitated, instead of grabbing her and pushing her against the wall right then and there. Which told her that you weren't a take charge guy. So she changed her mind to save face and said...
> Well she said it was late and decided we would go for it the following day.
Which you accepted, which let her know that you were a beta cuck, which turned her off further.
> She texts me saying shes flaking and changed her mind.
You've lost your opportunity. Dump her and find another.
> Am i getting mixed signals or is it just me?
It was a test, as women do, and you failed. The situation changed at each step because you didn't respond appropriately, and how she felt about you changed due to your faggotry. Next time, fuck her.

>she said it was late
So you missed all the signals she was horny, pissed around talking and shit, and let it get away. Idiot.

you poor dumb bastard.

you have a deep conversation and she gets aroused and wants you to fuck her and you say no. then you wonder why she gets pissed off? imagine a girl were to get you hard and you want to fuck and she says tomorrow, youd be pissed too.

grow the fuck up

Brain chemicals, the thread.

When you didn't fuck, she found another release. Dumb shits.

It's like roller coaster tycoon where everyone has status bars. Nausea builds, puke and they're fine again. Sexual tension builds, eventual brain chemical cascade and they're "normal" and non-committal again.

haha

She doesn't want to fuck you, she just wants to know that someone wants to fuck her.

>ITT: virgins giving sex advice to other virgins

this thread is b8 and you all know it

She wanted to fuck him for like three seconds after asking the question. It's like a fucking quicktime event though. You gotta get on pushing that button when the prompt comes up. Otherwise it's game over.

um, what does "she's flaking" mean? Sounds gross

Wow. Its hard to imagine a girl getting to the point of actually asking to fuck. How the hell are you so stupid? You don't deserve to get laid. You should go into the bathroom, look yourself in the mirror, and SLAP YOURSELF REPEATEDLY IN THE FACE.

op you gotta strike while the iron's hot. You had a chance and you blew it

Is her name Erika?

she offered
you still didn't make your move
a girl wants to feel wanted, not do all the work

Clearly fake and gay bait OP.

Everyone knows girls never ask guys to fuck, it has to be the other way around.

Not in this society with plastic additives, medications, and nearly free access to alcohol give girls lots of testosterone.

Yes, how did you know?

Because double dubs dont lie

No but seriously??

Seriously, dubs don't lie.
You can divine truth by them.
What do you mean this post doesn't end in 4? Goddamn it.

Damn my inability for simple math. It would be crazy if we were talking about the same girl.

If we are shes not really worth the time.

this

her skin is peeling and coming off, probably leprosy. Poor bitch just wanted one last fuck before her looks and limbs were gone and OP missed out

Where'd you go Op?