Opinion on drawing I made

Opinion on drawing I made

The face is messed up; need to improve. Still way better compared to me. Nice work

it's alright, better than what i can muster

also I'm pretty sure her neck is broken, might explain the look on her face

Not bad, but can't make an opinion based on one work.

Really good, those clothes wouldn't really wrap her breasts like that and her face is a tiny bit off. But you're anatomy is pretty good and I like your colours and shadeing. Keep it up!

Hey thanks dude. Faces are hard. The uncanny valley is hard to overcome.

Hey thanks.

Her neck is a bit long and weird yeah

Do you have any other drawings you've done?

Heres another

Thank you for the advice!

It's very good. However you need to add more nose and attach the ear more so it's not so elf like. Also the eyes are a little too big and far apart. And maype add some lips and a bra or nipples. I'm getting Pinocchio mannequin vibes.

tl;dr - good but with minor fixes, will be great

Been posting a bit more. Here is an NSFW one

Nice! Might want to make your darks darker and your lights lighter though right now there isn't much contrast

it's good!

Thank you so much! Her ear looks way more apart with the colour then on the sketch.

also; another one.

another user said this but your shading is good, your anatomy is decent but your faces do need a little work, definitely think more practice is needed but i think it would be worth it in the end
i think this is the best so far
aaaaaand tales of symphonia, congrats user you have good taste

where are her nipples?

It's shit. She has no nose or nipples.
The neck is fucked up. Fuck face proportions am I right? Wtf is going on with that ear and that retarded earring? The hair looks like staticy unnatural shit, the characters desgin is boring TV as hell.
What's the point really? This is shit and you should be ashamed of yourself. Go back to deviant art.
This is awful. It's just plain not good.

Here they are!

Honestly your art is pretty good. like another user said this is probably the best, If you just work a bit on your faces you'd could make autisim fun bucks with this my dude

Stop drawing anime eyes like literally every single artist in the world and draw your own style you wanna be gook chink weeaboo. You really think you're going to progress like that? Nice shading, not enough nipples.

Head not connected to neck properly

Eyes are spaced strangely

No nipples

Where the fuck is her nose?

Nice tits though.

anatomy nigga
im guessing ic told you to go look at fundementals or someshit either way keep going there