"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post

"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post...

What would you do in your final moments of masculinity/femininity? I'd probably fire up my camera and record the entire thing....while jacking off one last time, of course!

Femanons, here is your roll image. Who/What would you fuck first? Your best friend/girlfriend, or the first random male/female you meet? Have fun, and please let us know how you would enjoy your new dick!

Roll

Roll

roll

Roll

Roll

Sure

rolling

Roll4bimbo

Roll.

Quads!

Roll

rollan

ROll

roll

also masturbate just before it happens and get pregnant with myself, cloning myself and making millions

roll

roll

I'm a 19 year old, 5'8, c cup brunette with shoulder length hair with an hour glass body shape with a long dextrous tongue.

I have to say this does not sound bad at all.

Waste of fucking quads

Roll

fucking bullshit

rolleroonie

WHAt do you mean final moments of masculinity/femininity? Do you mean to ask how my day is going?

fagggzzzz

Does anyone actually read these threads or just roll and go?

I was gonna do mine but it would've been an 11 year old boy and that's not fun.

moose is gay lol

Roll!

Oh and I would literally finger myself all day long cumming again and again and again and again and ofcourse take tons of pics and videos.

Rolleoeoeoeo

rolling and going

that's gay

Roll

Rolling it

roll

Roll

Yeah that’s not fun at all only lively.

If I had a dick I'd probably jack off and cum on everything. Maybe ask a friend for sex.

Roll!!!

rollolol

Roll

That's basically what we do all day, we also ask friends but they usually deny the request so we go back to spraying cum while fapping.

rollerino

not bad, literally shy middle school cumdumpster for her classmates

Lmao

above me
me
>750023570 bellow me

11, 5'8, D cup, brunette, ear leangth, light muscular, hairless from the neck down

oh no anons want to rape me due to my age.

As the old saying goes, you’re going to hell.

Roll

Rolling, please help me, God.

Rollonghg

Roll

roll

rollll

Roll

SO what?

We'll see!

I imagine girls do the same minus the cum spraying maybe? I definitely would have fingers inside me for most of the day.

re

what?

>17
>6'2
>Flatchest
>Pink (fuck)
>Reaches lower back
>Hourglass
>Good tongue
I'm good.

Rolling

Ever notice how old wood when painted with color just gives off that childish natured expressiOn of visual serendipity?

roll

Roll

yeah! I have one!

Rolling

rollin rollin rollin

One has us all!

Kinda

roll

roll

Rollirino

Roll

Tiller