This country is entirely responsible for the demise of Europe and the rise of America as a global super power

>This country is entirely responsible for the demise of Europe and the rise of America as a global super power
woah thank you so much guys

You mean Austria

You mean Germany

Why do Slavs and germanics chimp out all the time

Because of you, duh

Because perfidious anglos supported protectionism.

>england

>Being this mad
God you're so pathetic
IT'S DA *NGLOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ *squats, screeches, starts another world war*

>loses all colonies and relevance

Difference is we don't sit around crying and blaming everyone else for our failures, Joachim

*calls for his children to save him*

Tremendous post. It should be glassed.

There is literally nothing wrong with having family, a little love in your life might go a long way to softening those brittle German edges

can you prove her wrong

Don't say bad things about Serbia. It's already a failed state and the most pathetic shithole in Europe. And they just lost half their land to Albania and think there is a chance they will ever get it back. Kek.

Serbia is a sad, emasculated, pathetic, failed nation state with no future, getting left in the dust by everyone around them. So cut them some slack.

Esquisite post. Servs are liars and hypocrites.

>Difference is we don't sit around crying and blaming everyone else for our failures, Joachim

Kek, Brexit

Example: You present a Serv with a map in which Serbia is doing poorly. He will call you an idiot for posting it and say that maps hold no value. However he has no problem using the same argument againstother shitholes which Servia actually outmatches.

right, but it's just wrong to call yourself superior in such a smug way and then always run to your family when shit gets real.

feels good tbqh famalam

Liars and hypocrites? You are being kind. They are pathetic gypsy scum who contribute nothing and are all criminals.

Must be sad to be a serb and see all your neighbors improving while you remain a failed shithole, constantly losing land to Albania. And thinking they will ever get that clay back. Kek. I pity the serb.

>Manages to shoehorn Brexit into a thread about the asshole of Europe
You and you kind should've been glassed, go ahead and circlejerk about how a small island of shop clerks off the coast of France somehow magically manipulated you raging nutters into slaughtering millions of each other over some irrelevant clay no one outside the mitteleuropa swamp gives a shit about

Bulgaria is a shithole. Bulgarian women are whores. Bulgaria will always be the dump of Europe. Bulgarians have low IQs and can't do anything more with their low natural talent. Bulgarians are considered the lowest scum in Europe everywhere. Bulgarians commit huge amounts of crime in every EU country they're in. the Bulgarian population will keep shrinking until only some old Turks and gypsies are left.

Bulgaria is done and over with like roasted beef

Don't fall for the Albanians are mafiosos who sell organs. It's true. But Servs always forget to mention their mafia who is gladly cooperating with the Albanians.

>when Serbia is such a failed shithole that you have no choice but to run away to a bankrupt nation :^)

thank you serbia
fuck europeans
kill an euro today

Serbs are bigger criminals than the Albanians in my view.

your opinion doesn't matter, tonibler

It honestly was the fault of both the British and German empires desperately wanting to wave their dick at each other

Neither does yours, Saša Janković.

Ziv je Draza umro nije dok je srpstva i SRBIJE

wtf i love serbia now

keep crying salt :^)

why so rude
what if your post made one dude from serbia sad?

i see you in every fucking thread defending your shithole country. You are absolutely pathetic. Stop larping as a human you shitskin

A little shithead Serb started it all by killing an heir. Europe can blame its slow demise from 1914 on Serbia

Kosovo isn't Serbia. Outdated map OP.

Why do Serbs think they're always the shit?

WHAT
the
F*ck!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE Serbia now??????????????

Is really that bad being serb??

What about massacres by the Serbs?
It's the Balkans niggers love killing each other.

Why is Sup Forums always fucking with Serbs, always seem like bros here, what am I missing?

Nothing more than 15 years old, please.

srbofilija je znak manjka testosterona

generally they are good posters but retty bad at English
on ex yu however they are repetitive af and easily offended

It's funny how the blacks are the only normal looking dudes. The rest are slags, and drunkards.

This continent is responsible for north america.

makes me thank the shabos goyim

love this

eternal anglo ruined the world and their own country espec

Serves are balkanite jews. There's a reason they keep getting holocausted.

don t be rude, Slovenians are balkanite jews not servs

Care to explain how exactly poor little serbia is responsible for the demise of Europe? They are the most irrelevant country in their region, let alone all Europe. Genuinely curious as to what you have to say.

You're not fooling me, Slobodan.

This desu. They lie and deceive for their goals and calls themselves God's chosen people.

I'm glad we can finally agree on something, my central European neighbor.

germans started both world wars

actually Serbia started WW1 with gavrilo princip

no
german subhumans started both world wars

>calling Germans subhumans
>ran away from his shithole to go to Germany
So what are you, a roach or serb? Or are you that Georgian faggot? All 3 are shitholes. Get the fuck out of my homeland you shitskin.

The real subhumans of wwi were jews and wwii brits

Not really. Just serbs, bosnians and slovenes, no?

this is the albanian subhuman in canada