Sup Forums, I wanna fuck my mom, any advice?

Sup Forums, I wanna fuck my mom, any advice?

pic unrelated

Yeah, dont.

/thread

This.

IRL it ain't cool and will destroy your sanity. In 20 years time you'll be wearing dresses, picking up prostitute and taking them back home to chainsaw them into pieces. That's what it does to ppl.

See a therapist.

Didnt take me 20 years

that or youll spend summers chasing teenagers around with a hockey mask on

Put something in her drink.
Go crazy.

any pics of her?what all you thinking of doing to her?

Post pics of your mom and well tell you if its worth it

see if she has any any type of mature feelings for you first
if yes , make your every day life more sexual little by little

Just do it.

Helps if she's a drunk. I've actually done it. Wasted, passed out, lots of opportunity to mess with her some. Spent a year feeling her tits or fapping while watching her lying there snoring. One time found her real fucked up, I kinda knew she wasnt gonna come too and tonight was the night Id take it too far.
Have regrets sure, it ain't natural or healthy. But pussy is pussy, horny teen, passed out body, I didn't think twice. Was like get in their quick, pump and fuck off back to my room. Dangerous, but at least I got to find out what pussy felt like

nice. i'd never have the balls, even tho she passes out drunk all the time.

You missed your window of opportunity. You could have dressed up as your dad for halloween and fucked her really good after handing out candy.

lol

I thought I would have the balls but obviously my home life wasn't the best. Had had my hands on her tits plenty of times, even felt up her cunt a little over her jeans.
Just one time I had been edging listening to her fuck a random. He left, I went to her room about an hour later just to check. Was blown away to find her on her back naked. Licked her pussy, rubbed my dick against it. She wasn't moving or responding. I got bold stuck it in her.

I have greentexted it and posted it a couple times. But it freaks me out too and always regret sharing and delete my posts. Its tough trying to figure it out, she doesn't know I've fucked her and if she did it would probably kill her. But I've got this secret and gotta act normal around her.

This

give her the dick.

only after moving out do i super regret not at least using some kinda spycam.. i just was too scared of getting caught haha.

Kek

You did the right thing talking yourself out of it. Imagine if you got caught. All family occasions would still be uncomfortable for years to come.

I text my estranged mom about hooking up once in a while. She never responds. She will respond to my other texts tho...

Kek.

It reads like a beautiful fucked up poem

I dont know whats so wrong about cumming in the hole u came out of

kys

You degenerate niggerfaggot

Nothing is really wrong

I don't know when Sup Forums became infested with such moralfags

Thats not very nice. Whats wrong with embracing the way i was raised?

Absolutely nothing.

Do it dude no balls

eyy this
no one will suspect she was roofied, she might also just think she got sick

Maybe during a sexcapade she'll be bound and gagged and blindfolded, you can fuck her there, maybe pay a hot dude to tie her up. or just feel her up while she's drunk/sleeping or set up a spycam

If u have sexual feelings towards your mom i would assume something about your childhood relationship with your hot mom made u this way. Maybe shes waiting for you to make the first move.

Yeah OP if you're still here, what makes or made you hot for your mom?

Don't think about morals then if you can't feel that kind of stuff, think about it realistically,
>you nut inside
>shes preggers
>water head baby
you die because they'll knows it's you.
>get disowned
>live on street as retard tranny prostitute
>accumulate all venereal diseases possible.
>die

Seeing as there isnt much advice for doing it without drugging her or some sort of subterfuge ill try and help. It'll take a while, but start complimenting her and the likes whilst also starting to walk around the house shirtless or nothing but underwear, good one is walking around with an obvious erection and if she mentions it just wink, try 'accidentaly' brushing it against her.

Saw my parents screwing one night. I looked out my bedroom window and saw them down by the pool. Had a great view.
Damn, she had skills too. After seeing her fuck spent the next few years obsessed by her snatch and wondering if I could ask dad to 'set something up'. Lol

yo thats awsome
honestly wish it was easier to find videos of this stuff like "my parents banging" or "spycam" stuff

Roofie once, get to fuck

Roofie twice, kick the baby if there is one

U are enititled to your opinion.
That is all.

It was crazy. Like midnight and I couldn't sleep because hot night and mosquitoes in my room.
I just sat up looked outside and bang, there they were. I had only just started fapping so just watched them with my dick in my hand and went to town. Came 3 times, first time in about 20 seconds.
Was in the days before cellphone cameras. But even then wouldn't have shown much. Was dark, but saw lots.
Thing that got me most was how rough they were. He just pinned her down and destroyed her. Didn't realise that's how sex goes. And yeah, something weird about seeing your mom sucking dick.

dude that sounds hot as fuck,did it awaken a like for seeing stuff like that in you?

Um. Unfortunately yes.

I say unfortunately because I wish I had normal fetishes. Like feet or bondage or something. The mom thing, I get off on it but feel icky afterwards. Im not too hard on myself, I understand why, it all goes back to that night.

nothing to be ashamed of if you dont act on it irl man,its a tame fetish in the fetish world,i have similier fetishes also

I feel like sending my mom a vague sexual text right now. What should I say? I think im looking for that maternal affection i never got as a kid...

this must end how i began,bend over and spread em

Lol. I said vague. I doubt she would ever show anybody these texts but u never now. I doubt any mom would tell her friends that her attractive single middle age son is trying to make sweet sweet love to her.

Rape

Bait for what?
For moralfags?

lmao

>you will never invent a time travel device for the sole purpose of Marty McFly'ing yourself