Ok Sup Forums I never really post, but i've got a weird ass story, thats still going on rn...

ok Sup Forums I never really post, but i've got a weird ass story, thats still going on rn, if anyone wants to hear about it

Ok, you got my interest. Do tell.

But just better not be gay shit.

Only if your bald

I'll bet the story is not that weird and that you are, in fact, a massive faggot.

we has a winrar!!!

oh, and OP won't delivar

ok so like i said, I dont post much at all, so my greentext format might not be the slick cancer you're used to but here goes
>be me, 19
>in college, but living at home for now
>have mom
>shes into that weird zen/yoga/ti chi type and really bad judge of character
>she meets this woman at one of her classes for whatever shit she does, like yoga or something a few months ago (3 or so maybe?
>they become friends
>i met her a while ago and thought she was fucking weird but whatever
>turns out she has an 18 year old daughter that goes to the highschool right by my house
>her mom and mine try to set us up
>weirdface.jpg
>alsocrazy.pmg
>so idfwt, but in the process i get her number and she gets mine.
be about a week ago
>she texts me now and again, but shes super needy and annoying so i dont really respond much
>she's clearly depressed, and her mom is a nut case too and the main cause of her prollems
about 3 days ago
>hear that girl is having even more issues with her mom, and the mom wants her out of the house
>my mom, seeing it as just helping out a girl in need says she can stay here for a little while
2 days ago
>she shows up here, and comes into my room after about an hour of wandering around our house
>shes being flirty and coming on to me pretty hard, but at the same time shes also super weird so it happens in real bizarre ways
>she keeps grilling me with questions that a little little kid would ask, like whats ur favorite color type of shit
>shes talking a mile a minute, and im just chillen on my phone texting my bois about how this chick wont fuck off.
>a normal person would take the super obvious hints that i dont wanna talk to her but no
>whatever, after like an hour of this i leave and go to a friends house
yesterday
>same shit basically, im not gonna do anything with her, because she's clearly unstable
>at the end of the day i tell my mom she's got to leave, and that she's unstable
today
>shit gets real weird
out of space, continue?

>Report post
>Hide post
>Reply to Thread No.750028557
today shit really hit the fan, i can continue if ppl wanna hear the rest

fuck i cant even reply to myself properly

Im listening OP keep going, reminds me of my ex, crazy bitch

You sound poor.

whatever, I'll continue either way cuz i'm already mid story
>be today
>she left our house this morning
>be about noon
>phone rings
>i didnt recognize the number, so i pick up
>its her
>"user i need ur help, my mom kicked me out, for real this time"
>notmyproblem.jpg
>i say im out of the city, so i cant do much rn, and she asks me to get ahold of someone for her
>i say i'll try, then hang up and go take a nap
about an hour ago
>i get a call from a different number, out of state
>its her fucking uncle
>how he got my number is totally beyond me but he told me that her and her mom are both totally insane
>tells me the mom is violently crazy, and tells me some shit she's done, like cut her daughters wrists herself, and then front like her daughter did it
>she also apparently broke her daughters arm with a fucking hammer once while she slept
>tells me its not just the mom either, girl is crazy as fuck too
about 5 min before typing this
>get a text from girl, saying she needs help, shes gonna kill herself
>look at what website im on, gtfo if u think i care or am taking that shit seriously
>i ignore it, but then keep getting more, a little weirder the more they come
just now
>hear from someone else that the mother might try some shit, like come over here and try to get into my house
>it's just me and my 10 year old sister at the house right now
>i locked all the doors, but idk what im doin if she tries to break in here
>cant call police rn, because technically nothing has happened
>i told my sister to go into her room, and if anyone shows up that isnt one of the parents to just come get me, and not say a word
thats where i'm at right now

yikes!

Youre in abit of a pickle OP, any weapons in your house?

>]
i mean i've got like kitchen knives and shit

Maybe you should booby-trap your house.

Well thats quite the predicament, get a knife or something, be ready to defend yourself or beg. Id recomend barricading youself in a room with your sister and waiting it out. As soon as the mother breaks in, call the police.

Keep one with you just incase and call your mom and tell her she played herself

I like to think i can take a middle aged woman, but that said, if shes crazy like her seemingly equally crazy brother and daughter have made it sound, then she might do something i wouldn't be prepared for, u feel me

fucking nigger should fuck her dumb ass.

shes the type of bitch to get depressed the next day and
say u raped her or some shit

Any pets?
If not, grab your sis and gtfo.
Go somewhere, literally anywhere.
If you got critters, might be a bad idea. You'll come back to eviscerated chunks errywhere.
If you're dead set on sticking around, stay upstairs (if you have an upstairs) and get a heavy blunt object. Think gardening tool, something with reach.
Shovel works best.

i have dogs, but the problem is they know her so they wouldnt attack her or anything either.

also shovel is not a bad idea tbh

ok niggas, idk if anyone is still around but i hear my dogs barking, time to go scope the scene
wish me luck, prolly wont be back in time to say anything more

Get your dogs and sister inside an upstairs room and barricade yourself

Godspeed to you sir

>inb4 op his sister and pets is kill

You shouldve bounced when you had the chance faggot now youre ded

Op could be fucked kek waiting for update

hope the middle aged yoga instructer kills you and your sister for you being such a puss

Hope you don't die op!
Let us kno what happens if you can.

Give us something OP, what happened

ok im back bbs, it was her but it wasnt as bad as it could have been

Okay this thread instantly got more interesting

she blow ya?

Well what happened op

i dont have a ton of time to talk, the police came and right now they're talking to a neighbor
I have to go give a statement in a min, but in the interest of anyone still here i'll tell the jist of what happened

Be prepared crazy people may look okay in the first glance but they will get to you in no time

ok so right now we have no idea where the daughter is, she isnt answering her phone,
and nobody has heard from her since she texted me earlier

Shiiiieet ill stick around if it doesnt 404

the crazy mom was in my fucking back yard trying to haul a kayak out of our back yard.
a neighbor saw her skulking around i guess and called the police, so they got there pretty soon after i went outside.
I followed someone on heres suggestion of taking a shovel with me and went and yelled at her to get the fuck out of our property
She screamed some incoherent nonsense at me and then left and i thought that was it at first
what didnt occur to me was that i never saw her car,
>until she drove it into my fucking yard

Damn shit got real user, too bad you didnt have a gun

she never attacked me, but she fucking drove her car into the middle of my back yard to where she had hauled the kayak
before i stopped her. she got out and kept trying to put the kayak on top of her car and while i was calling the police, and shouting so someone else nearby might come outside
after like 3 minutes the police came, she went surprisingly easily wsith them, and they cuffed her and put her in their car.
They asked me some other stuff about her like routine shit, but i dont really know anything about her so they moved on to ask the neighbor that already called and ask for his statement. right now im waiting on my mom to come back and tell the police whatever they wanna know and probably whether or not to press charges or whatever

Any pics of the daughter?

then she and her daughter jumped out the car and started doing the kid and play kick dance.

in terms of the crazy ass mom, all seems more or less well right now i guess, nobody got hurt or anything
but we still have no clue where the daughter is, and im thinking they're gonna find her with hanging from some ceiling, or at the bottom of a river nearby or some shit

3mins huh. this gets more believable every second

Join here.

the neighbor already called before i did

ok i gotta go, this is gonna be the last post from op
also like i already said, the police got their so fast, because the neighbor called them before i noticed she was there
so they were on the way before i had called

Godspeed op make a new thread later telling us the rest

And post pic of daughter

hey guys op here sorry for this bad story but i just went back into the house and the daughter was talking to my sister in her bedroom. i hit her with the shovel and now she’s led on my floor bleeding what the fuck do i do... guys please my sister is crying i am shaking typing this

Not op don't be a fag

op get out of there !!

Kys wannabe OP