If Putin was a US politician running for President, would you vote for him?

If Putin was a US politician running for President, would you vote for him?

hell yes

In a heart beat
We need a strong leader like putin

Many already have.

Who is this Poopin you speak for?

He's the best Polititian in Europe, beside Victor Orban.

100 percent.

As if you would get a choice not to vote for him.

No, and this thread is full of idiots.

It wouldn't matter, 140% of the voters would show up to vote for him anyway

Found Ukrainian

Well you could not vote. He would still get over 100% of the votes.

life as a russian citizen is laughably dull, of course not. it would be like taking century step back in society

His stupid version of him ran and a whole lot of really fucking ignorant redneck dumbfucks voted for him. Putin's stupid version is in the WH right now.

Acting like america is not taking a step back in society, with all the corruption the orange turd is throwing around.

I like putin. Think he's the best world leader ATM

Between him and a completely unacceptable opponent, I'd write in my vote.

3 US states have a GDP larger than Russia. Let's not pretend life in US is even remotely similar to Russian life

>with all the corruption the orange turd is throwing around.
Which was brought from Russia. Or have you not seen the ads presented to the Senate?

Well if you know that then why would you make a statement like that. How about my choice didn't make it. I didn't want neither not Bernie. I wanted Paul to begin with

This is why a voter needs to answer 3 basic questions, like what day is it. what is a letter and 2+4= ? to be able to vote. This moron would not be able to get one correct.

well he's much better then Brainless Merkel

Yes Trump colluded with russia to get elected. He gets votes, they remove sanctions and an great relationship with the traitor in chief.
But even now in office he screws americans over. His tax cuts are just an insult to anyone with a brain.

The voters need to answer at least one question, and that question is what are the 3 branches of the government. Apparently only 26% of Americans know the answer to this question.

> brainless
she has a degree, and you sit in your moms basement

does the next president need to be able to answer that question too? Trump doesnt seem to understand that hes not a dictator.

only if he were dem

Literally the greatest German leader since Hitler. Germany has never been in a better position in the whole history. Germany was left unscathed even during the financial crisis which sent most of European countries back to the dark ages.

Quads say president needs to understand basic civics.

Fuck ya. Nationalism, anti-lgbt, austerity for poors, tough middle eastern policy, best bots and hackers.
We wouldn't need a liberal party, just like russia.

No, only because he was not born in the USA.

If he was, then yes, I would vote for him .

sure they have taken a step back but not that far. it will only take a few months of majority dem to reverse the policy damage, and the degradation of the world's impression on the usa can be minimized if he's impeached, and will only take a term or two to bring back up otherwise

it's not like america is fucked forever they are just having a drunk prom night poke in the butthole for now

libtard quads confirmed

Trump is overtly Authoritarian to be sure, but calling him a dictator is pretty insulting to countries that live in an actual dictatorship, like NK

oh look its a retard. tired of winning yet?

Trump is not a dictator. Dictators know how to influence their country to like them.

Well TBH I think without Russia he still would of gotten elected. Maybe they did cut a deal and give him the edge but I don't think they had to do much changing just a little bit because he had the whole south and midwest. East and West coast was more for Clinton but during the time in NY everyone knows you have to do business with the mafias during 80s building in NY.

Trump is zero percent authoritarian. He tweets we will build the wall. And then somebody on his team has to explain that that makes no sense. Or he gets stopped by the departments responsible. Even with his travel ban, a judge had to explain to him that thats retarded and he need to think a tiny bit with his tiny brain before acting.

Hey, he can't help himself if he's stupid. Oh wait, yes he can, because books are a thing.

yes of course

It's ironic that the left dumbasses believe Trump is a dictator and all, and yet he is literally the most spoken against president in the history of the USA which is completely contradictory given that a dictator would not allow that to happen even remotely. He also hasn't done anything to prevent it except prove the MSM is fake news and support memes against CNN.

tired of whining about the government that is going to keep you alive the next 8 years?

The wall is a good idea but also bad bc of the cost

I think you greatly underestimate the smear campaign and how big troll farms are. You will learn that in the next months tough, so i dont waste too much time explaining it now. Just look how scared facebook and co are at the moment.

he has to cry and beg just to have policy fail, he's not even president he just has the job title. just like his science staff are not scientists and his directors are just glorified accountants

He has passed more executive orders in his first term than any other President in modern history. Executive orders are authoritarian by their very nature.

Fun fact: The fake Russian ads on Facebook were seen by around 120 millions of Americans. I'm sure not every single one of them was stupid to fall for them, but a large majority are.

Trumpies actually arent allowed to read books, unless fox news says its ok. Or the bible of course.

The wall is an actually full blown retarded idea to be honest. And calling it a great idea is an insult to anyone with a brain who had great ideas in the past.

I don't think Trump is a dictator, but he is obviously a dumbass moron in way over his head. You can recognize this and still support him, but to deny it is just insane

What party does he represent? I only vote for one of the two dominate parties in American politics, regardless of candidate.

Of course, he is 1000000000 times better than anyone in the running here

Essentially millions did.

I don't trust anything on Facebook but there are so any bigger issues and questions unanswered in America. Think that is the least important right now

People in China thousands of years ago could build a great wall spanning 5500.3 miles, and yet we supposedly can't afford one now that only spans 1954 miles which is only 36% of the length?

First of all i bet you he cant even cite what he put his name under. Second most of these executive orders have been either rewoked or not been enforced at all. Even his transgender soldiers bullshit was thrown out quickly.

He is a dictator as far as he can be in a country with, albeit imperfect, checks and balances

This joke will be a lot funnier when actual proof that Trump colluded with Russia surfaces

B-but the rapefugee maymays told me Germany is dead now?

Maybe you're right. There is just so much going on constantly and so much fuckery though it's hard not to question things for what they are sometimes though

I'd vote for anyone who is a living meme

Western Europe is a Shithole in 2017 because of people like Angela Merkel!

You maybe don't care, but when a majority of Americans list Facebook as their major, or only, source of news, the news they are getting becomes of great importance.

Well the money for the wall needs to come form somewhere. If you try to explain to educated people that we need some wall and then suddenly had no more illegal immigration problem. Anyone with a brain would Trump that he is delusional at best

So how many people voted for Trump that wouldn't have otherwise because of Russian Facebook ads? I'm not denying that SOME people might have been brainwashed, but I don't think it actually changed the outcome at all

Another thing you don't consider is that The Great Wall of China is a tourist attraction which generates revenue. If we turned our great border wall into a tourist attraction then we can earn back the money we spent on it and also secure our borders, so it's win win.

Absolutely not. He's a short little manlet...

Well it is retarded bc of the cost but it's also retarded and a joke how easy it is to come and go. I used to know a illegal in my building. He said he comes and goes back 3-4 times a year easily they even told me how they do it. I will says guys like him though are hard workers but just can't be undocumented and off the grid. But Trump is right about the cartels gangs drugs guns. Ms and cartels are so scary dudes bc they will just do third world shit

If he's banning faggots aka gays and feminism,sjw's, well in a heartbeat.

YAY

That's your reason?

>So how many people voted for Trump that wouldn't have otherwise because of Russian Facebook ads?
We don't know, and that's the scary thing. We know that Russian ads on Facebook were seen by 120 million Americans. On Instagram they were seen by 40 million Americans. There were thousands of Twitter bots spewing this crap every day, with tens of thousands of followers. There were videos on YouTube with millions of views, the list goes on. Just how many Americans did they influence...

I have no idea what Russian Facebook ads you are even referring to, but 95% of what I saw on Facebook was Hillary shilling so I guess maybe HIllary was the one colluding with 99% of the media and all US corporations, Hollywood, social media, etc?

I do care man and I believe you bc most people who voted didn't know the policies and who to vote for just went by popularity on Instagram and stuff. Couldn't have a conversation of why. I'm not one of those people though.

Again greatly underestimating the smear campaign who even today publishes multiple posts against hillary and democrats every day. Which they have done for over a year on Putins order. If you research a bit under Trumps twitter acc you see an account sharing thousands of posts, posting every single day multiple images every hour. And all these accounts were opened around 2016

Sure, he get's things done.

Your argument is based on your single facebook? I get that youre not intelligent. But you cant be this stupid, to think one single observation leads to an conclusion, right?

I don't buy into stuff easily and do my research and don't talk till I know all the known facts but I can't control people and what they do. It's stupid but I never disagreed with you or said I bought into these sources for news or ads. You're generalizing me with most people

Such as?

To be quite honest, I don't really give a damn about Russian FB ads. Call me when there's proof that it actually changed the outcome of the election.

And what is your argument based on? Did you do statistics on everyone's facebook accounts and determine a majority of people were seeing Russian ads? Because I am evidence of a counter example and I am willing to bet most people saw way more pro Hillary stuff on social media than they saw pro Trump, unless they personally follow a bunch of pro Trump pages by their own intentions.

burgers have no brains so he would prolly never get picked

>there was no Russian collusion
>the intelligence agencies said so
>yea but there is no proof
>We now have all these ads
>well yea but there is no proof that it changed the outcome
How many goal posts are you going to be moving?

Hi comrade

>brainless
>has phd in chemistry and runs a first world country
>gets made fun of on the internet by anonymous people who think they're smart

You do realize that Hillary had historically low favorabilities before the election even started?

Believe it or not, it is possible that Hillary was widely disliked in the US without the help of a Russian smear campaign

rate me and my brother

>Did you do statistics on everyone's facebook accounts and determine a majority of people were seeing Russian ads?
Yes, Facebook already presented their findings to the Senate. 120 millions of Americans saw these Russian ads on Facebook.

check my shirt!

slav / 10

It won't happen

So how many people that weren't going to vote for Trump logged on to FB, saw these Russian ads, got brainwashed and changed their vote? I'd be surprised if the number even approached the tens of thousands.

Fox News did more pro-Trump propaganda and had a wider effect than Russian ads did

Where's the evidence that Trump signed off on ads even if they existed? OH I forgot liberals don't need evidence to make their claims. And all that was found so far was some Russia links with some low level people in Trump's campaign that was before they even worked with Trump.

Unless there's evidence that Trump himself signed off on some Russia thing there is no Trump collusion. And why does no one talk about Hillary's collusion with Ukraine which you know has actually been proven already? Because she's corrupt as shit and can get away with anything no matter what? Because that's exactly why she lost, not Russia.

So you vote for who has more ads on the media? In this case facebook.

You tell me. Here is one example of Russian ads. Given that more than 60% of Americans are religious, do you think this changed their minds in every way?

> number even approached the tens of thousands.
Read the statement by Facebook another poster wrote about it before me. 120 million American saw these ads. And those were bought political ads with no supervision. Much more effective than fox propaganda. If fox publishes Hillary eats children and kills people on the weekends for fun. They will face backlash but the ads were mostly seen by conservatives and uneducated people. Who would believe obvious lies much easier than somebody with critical thinking. I mean trump has not accomplished a single of his promises and even admit he doesnt care about them without facing any outroar by his voters.

Not to mention even if that's true, why is no one bringing charges up for Facebook collusion with Russia? Because Trump has control over Facebook to make them show Russian ads? Even if Trump did collude for Russian ads, the showing of them is entirely on Facebook who has control over where there ads can come from.

OMG when was I arguing about Trump? I never said I have proof of his collusion either way. I was arguing with the other user about the extent of the Russian influence on the elections - which we now know was quite big.