We could have saved her? She didn't need to die. No one should have been put through what we put her through...

We could have saved her? She didn't need to die. No one should have been put through what we put her through. Now we are going to be responsible for another suicide, investigations, Sup Forums being possibly shut down(it has happened in the past). For fuck sakes, I think we need to sit down and discuss why we shouldn't be trying to kill anyone or make anyone commit suicide.
At least, point the blame on reddit or something. Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't need this much attention right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8
imgur.com/gallery/B0zgt
omorashi.org/topic/37535-ivy-hernandez-is-back/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

She was that one chick that fell for #pissforequality, right? If you are that stupid, you deserve suicide.

Story?

Look it up, faggot
>youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
>youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
>youtube.com/watch?v=S_3pghC-pO8

Ivy was the feminist retard who fell for the #pissforequality movement Sup Forums started to see if anyone would purposely piss herself. She posted a video of her pissing and it went viral and she was bullied. Then supposedly she started having incontinence and needed to wear diapers and her family and everyone around her and online kept making fun of her. Her mother did it alot including taking a pic of her in diapers and posting it onling and leaving diapers out for others to see. A few nights ago at like midnight Ivy posted on Sup Forums Sup Forums, explaining the bullying and that she was going to kill herself with bleach. Apparently the abuse and suicide claim was real. more info here for her craziness. imgur.com/gallery/B0zgt

nigger lover

What is her name?

Her name was Ivy Hernandez

Sup Forums didnt kill her so we dont have ANY blame on us.

>strangers on the internett tricked her into doing something stupid
>her mother making fun of her
>the mother and the media spreading the story when it is obvious its the last thing she would want
>blaming Sup Forums for not being considerate

Moar pics? Nudes/lewds?

well, from what you can read here, the story started a bit differently ...
omorashi.org/topic/37535-ivy-hernandez-is-back/

>imgur.com/gallery/B0zgt
damn, that's too bad. she was actually pretty hot.

Just these from
>imgur.com/gallery/B0zg

I'm sorry I had to

We did. We drove her to kill herself.
The media will blame us for this, i know.
They will take pitty becus of her incontince, being a disabled girl being bullied my the internet.

Her mom killed her.

Taken before her mother deleted her account after she died

Fake news. Post story of death.

imagine if we started typing kys in 2003

As much covering up as her family have been doing, I doubt they will make anyting about her death public. She is widely made fun of by the internet. when someone like that dies, they tend to keep it under wraps.

OK suuurrrreeee

yeah i don't believe this shit for a second.

Covering up death certs and notices.......

WTF? I knew her since she was 12. What the fuck did she do? She pissed herself?

Go 2 the loo with you Ivy.