I'm out of weed, booze, and Xanax. with no money and I'm feeling like shit...

I'm out of weed, booze, and Xanax. with no money and I'm feeling like shit. what're some things I can use to get high that I can find in my house? help a lurker out.

a nice smoothie and a jog

Have you been saving and fermenting your own jizz?

shit, how did you know??

3 letters...dxm. (found in cough medication)
just dont take the kind with acetominophen in it unless you want to an hero

Make a post on CL and say you'll suck dick for a 6 pack. Works for me everytime.

if i wasn't a fresh 18 y/o i'd totally go for that. don't feel like getting killed by an old man in a bathroom

What happened to snoop dogg? Why is he crying?

You could go to sleep

What do you have for meds in the bathroom?
Got any NyQuil kicking around?

because life is meaningless

house meds are just regular painkillers and also my younger brothers anti-depressants. i think he takes fluoxetine

what kind of painkillers we talking here?

Anti-d's won't get you high.
Got a can of engine starting ether in the garage?

poor nibba :(

>get some fresh bananas
>eat them and put the peel in the oven until they crispy
>smoke them in the bowl or joint
>?????
>profit

Paracetamol and ibuprofen. but the only trip they'd give me is a trip to the hospital

can't tell if this is really something that would get me high or if you're just fucking with me. seems way to easy

Bananadine it are awsum fore teh stones

i have a can of air duster. how do I know if that can get me high?

vape some semen, ur dead babies will get u high.

Try computer duster. Wrap the nozzle in a cloth amd spray it in your mouth. Count to 15 seconds and then let go. You will get an intense high, but it can kill you if you over do it.

Just hold your fucking breath then Jesus fuck. Or have a homie press your chest while you stand with your back to a wall.

Do you have any nutmeg? that shitll get you fucked up supposedly

look up biolife... you donate plasma and they give you money... a lot of poor junkies use them to get a fix

ok just tried it and didn't really feel anything? maybe i have the wrong brand computer duster

Bruh, I think it’s time to seek help...
I was in a similar boat. Never sober, depressed, fully aware of life’s pointlessness. Ran out of my shit, pissed off, talked to mom, got help; believe it or not, profit. Not trying to sound like a normie, just trying to help a lurker out.

Isn't this the ultimate sexual pleasure?

i've been on the path to "recovery" for a while now. super depressed as a kid/early teen and all that jazz. sucks but the help here is shit

Everybody should listen to this guy. Instead of trying to escape reality, jump in head first. Faggits

honestly you need food and a workout user, it will make you feel better than the crap around your place

One thing that I learned is this; reality is not a prison and you cannot escape from it through anything other than death. It’s like incest to fuck your self over OP. Get help.

make some meth

are there drugs or medicine that can force my body to not produce sweat at all?

get your fucking shit together and get high on life

Sniff yoose'f sum jenkem, nigguh-boi!

Quit being a pussy and sober up and face life.

My dad told me a friend of his would smoke banana peels. I'm not sure if it gets you lit. Google it

Sniff gasoline, gets you mad fucked up.

Cat piss

Read the Bible you degenerate

How about you put all this energy you're using to get high into something better?

Rubber cement is better. Doesnt make your breath smell as bad and less headache.

Fellow poorfag here. I've been drinking every day from morning till night for the last 8 days. I ran out of money last night and I'm really feeling the hangover now. I think I might have to kill myself if i dont get a few drinks tonight.

That shit works dude. Fuck it inhale the whole can then

If you want to do it fill a balloon and then inhale from balloon. The air straight from the can itself is too cold and could damage your lungs/kill you.

Whippits.Inhale all the air out of a can of whipped cream. I used to do that shit when I was a teenager. Gets you fucked up. Its pretty much the saome high as duster.

Snort cinnamon, but ya got to do like a spoonful right off the bat.

try smoking or eating nutmeg

You can escape reality if you're a female
>lel i don't have to lift a finger to receive infinite orgasms
>you can pay me for it if you want lel

Go to a hardware store paint section and buy a
gallon can of Toluene. Soak a sock in it and drop it in a paper bag and inhale.

Get a charcoal grill, pull that bad boy into your room, make sure your windows and doors are closed. Fire that puppy up, don’t forget that a hefty amount of charcoal is the key here. Lay on your bed, don’t worry the smell is strong at first but you’ll get used to it. Close your eyes and take a quick nap, when you awake the grill will safely be out and you’ll have a crazy, fun high. No need to thank me. Have fun OP!

a lot of grocery stores don't stock them anymore but you can go and try to buy some, either, bulk poppyseed or prepackaged (really only would recommend bobs red mill prepackaged) and hope that they're unwashed seeds. you then use about a lb to 1.5 lb and shake them in cold water. this will wash off the opium from the poppy pod left over from the seeds. you drink the water and profit.

be very fucking careful because the level of unwashed'ness or opium content can be very high or very low which makes it very random doses. can be dangerous or nothing at all.

you should try getting your shit together. Your time has value stop wasting it destroying your brain. you'll regret it in the long run.

speaking of experience

What's Xanax like? Would therapeutic doses actually help my anxiety?

It's like being half awake and not giving a fuck while having short term memory loss. Yes it helps anxiety but it's real easy to get addicted to and the tolerance for it builds up quickly.

Dollar store dxm, get the dxm only(check the ingredients) cough gels in the blue box. Have antihistamines on hand, they help.
I've taken loads of psychedelics and large enough doses are right up there with some of my strongest experiences

ayyyyyyyyy LMAO

fuck off asshole

Frig off pussy

Don't do it the crystals are too extreme to handle

make sure you putt tooth paste on your nipples first. It totally compliments the high

Get your paper right player
You need a side hustle

Stop crying pimp get your shit together

It's like drinking without nausea
It will definitely 100% help your anxiety

Actually eating a lot of it will make you trip. After you puke your guts out.

Doesn't work. Did it in the early 1990s. Smoked a lot. Peanut skins don't work either. It's all bullshit from old BBS text files.

Why do you want to overheat and die user?

DXM is crazy

pharma grade alcohol is like 1 dollar a pint

chloramine is fun to breath

first off deal with you obvious depression you god damn de-gen. secondly whats in your house? cough syrup can get you drunk, if you got some apples and some yeast you can make some cheap nasty booze but itll take some time. if you got a can of pressurized air for cleaning keyboards you can get high off that but if its got a bitterant added you may not like the taste. you can get high off markers and industrial strength glues or modeling glue. other than that you can try choking yourself out.

oh i forgot you can huff spray paint.

Op are you a grill?

You can get Benadryl super cheap I some times take 1 or 2 to help. Me sleep

Jake off. Beat your dick hard as fuck till. You cum even if it don't feel good iv bin. Dip rest to nigger but you can all ways beat that. Dick and. It will tier yiu out nugga

Get a job and you can afford all kinds of bad habits.

so many fags in here trying to get him to quit drugs and shit stop judging and help a nigga get high

*good habits
FTFYF (fixed that for you faggot)