Daily reminder that if this Russia meme hadn't brainwashed tens of millions of gullible idiots...

Daily reminder that if this Russia meme hadn't brainwashed tens of millions of gullible idiots, Hillary would be President right now

i never doubted for a second that she wouldnt be elected, so i had a good laugh as the last of my faith in the states died when trump got in

I'll bet you chumps are sorry you cheated Crazy Bernie out of the nomination... LOLZ.

>tens of millions
The US voting system is so retarded, you only need a few thousand votes to tip the swing states.

Never seen that meme before, rather have Trump as president even if he bombed my own country.

>Russia
show me evidence

>denying that Russia is the sole reason Trump is president

How's the weather in Moscow?

isnt it funny how many delusional people out there have an image of a white jesus?

Not true in the slightest. My seventy year old grand-dad and 50 year old father both voted for trump and neither use the internet for shit.

Nice anecdote. Just accept the fact that Russian memes are the reason Trump is president

if you mean russia memes like hilary going to war with russia then yeah i fell for that one

>not wanting a war with Russia

OK, Kremlin shill

im canadian but yeah i would side with russia over the states

>I'm canadian

Exactly what a Russian bot would say

Hillary.....or should I say, Mrs. Clinton......should be president.

Lol! You like paranoia? Here, have a funny paranoia-themed meme! It's all yours!

So they are our greatest allies? Even if on accident?

Just so you know pro-Bernie anti-Hillary ideas were also Russian ad
>Russian ad.

Dumb fucks wanted Hilary to win just because she would be the first female president ignoring her personal history and ethics.
Dumber redneck Sup Forums brainlets wanted Trump to win because mug MAGA build dat wall memes pepe.jpg.
Smart patrician enlightened master strategist beings support Trump because they know he'll speed up the destruction of the US and leave the capitalism system open for insurrections and the possibility of economic and social alternatives once it all goes to shit.

Don't be stupid.
Don't let the SJWs manipulate you, nor Sup Forums.
Be smart.
Become part of the accelerationist master race.
Vote for anyone and everyone that can fuck up the US the fastest.
Use Sup Forums brainlets for your own long term gain, they'll do the meme fueled legwork for you, while you'll reap the rewards.

Hi Banon, nice you see you here.

>ignoring her personal history and ethics

Her history and ethics were perfect, only a Sexist Racist Russian Bot would say otherwise.

I wanted Trump to win because as a white man, he would be watched like a hawk and judged heavily on every action. As where Hillary had the defense of if you even slightly questioned her people would spaz out and call you sexist, making opposing her political suicide.

FWD: From Grandma

Not to mention Hillary and Obama colluded to take down the US Constitution

FFS would you give it up already, I suppose Brazile's revelations are also Russian fabrications, right ? In fact Brazile's not really a woman at all its just Putin in drag and blacked up. Face it that sociopathic, corrupt sleaze bag cheated her way to the nomination thereby gifting the presidency to Trump. Deal with it.

Who cares about that when we know that Billy old boy had an illegitimate child with a black prostitute?

Naw, that's nonsense. You're trying to associate my facts with random shit to try to deflate it to get people to go "Wow people like that believe stupid shit". When the reality is that shit like this is why she lost.
>You fucking kikeshill

Look at these lgbtqigasdae libtard. Fucking pathetic. No wonder Bernie lost.

Dude, excuse me, moron, inbreeders, like your father and grandfather, were going to vote for the orange combover no matter what. The focus of the ads was on the SWING VOTERS, which you and your goat-fucking relatives are not.

In fact, being so dumb that you missed the whole point of the ads after all this time only reinforces the case for how stupid Trump voters are. Congratulate yourself.

You disgust me
>Found your selfie

>When the reality is that shit like this is why she lost.
duh, no shit. That's what I'm saying. These are actual Russian ads that I'm posting

Yeah, you're mocking my actual concerns with propaganda concerns.

Do you want the devil to win, user? Are you not a god fearing Christian.

> All those Trump tweets thanking Sup Forums.org
> colloquially known as, "anime anonymous."

>Comparing my concerns with her anti scrutiny feminism shield with propaganda
>mfw

Is that OC? You like drawing Homer dicks?

I apologize but I don't care much for right wing white noise.

2016 was proof that we are inevitably going to kill ourselves before we explore space.

>bait left wingers to protest Trump
>bait right wingers to protest left wingers
Ingenious. Fuel the infighting.

If Bernie had won, it would of been ok if the Russians had interfered, cause the Conspiracy theorists only have a problem when they don't get their way.

Lol, like anyone here even voted.

I'm far from right wing, my concern is with dismissal just because she's a woman like you've done just now. If you can't see the weakness in that than your ideology will not be strengthened by you.

The Russians would be the heroes lol.

Dumbass republican gets vivisected by his own stupidity. So, here come the memes. Just kill yourself already, useless faggot.

>"He said while spamming memes before and after"

Only you may meme mr white man, we get it

That cheater won thanks to the arabs and muslims

i just had some faith in the intelligence of the states not to vote trump, so i was surprised when i realized they went full retard, but to be fair if i was american i prolly would have voted trump as a joke to watch the world burn

I love how the left is doing a hard sweep on the whole "Hillary literally bought the DNC and had money funneled away from other candidates into her campaign in order to sidestep campaign donor laws and is also having her Russian mining rights deal from Obama's administration investigated" thing.

Also the fact that the highest number anyone is willing to put on the Russian memes thing is about 10 mil. viewers. There are over 230mil. voting age people in america, but man those 10 mil. really lost it for her.

Hillary stood to make herself immune to scrutiny. The fact that we chose Trump over her should speak about her and not us, people are generally the same all around with only minor differences, that don't add up to much.

Reread that article's headline, "Arab & Muslim AMERICANS." Just because you don't know any cool Muslims, doesn't mean they deserve the shit they're going through with this travel ban.

>Also the fact that the highest number anyone is willing to put on the Russian memes thing is about 10 mil. viewers
120 million views on Facebook, 40 million views on instagram.

> MFW user tried to convince another that Instagram views can't be spoofed
grow a chin

Oh, my, lol. Good point.

Russian hackers Russian hack my friend.

Praise be to Kek

google says it is nice over there, now, where is the evidence?

>they showed these ads to actual Clinton supporters in the hopes they would discourage them
Knowing you guys, I bet it worked 100%

Daily reminder that whiny libtard tears are delicious

Evidence for what?

Lel these ads were shown to LGBTQ supporters. Gullible libs, they went there to protest a non existent event

>These ads were shown in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi South Carolina
MAGA rallies were organised by Russians. Gullible cons fell for it. They played both sides, and fueled their hate against each other.

I never saw this image in my life until just now and I go on facebook daily, and I still voted for Trump without having ever seeing this.

I have seen TONS of pro Hillary stuff though and all her corruption which was why I didn't vote for her.

Bernie would have beat trump if hillary didn't fuck him over

The Jesus ads were shown to Christian conservatives.

>This.

see

So if the Russians run negative Facebook ads on someone, it's impossible for that person to win

Goddamn, those Russians hold so much power it's unbelievable

I can tell you're being sarcastic, but you're actually spot on. We're taking aback by the extent of it, and If I'm being completely honest it's quite impressive the amount at the amount of work(see below) that went into this.

Facebook
>Advertisements Purchased By Russian Internet Research Agency (IRA): 3,393
>American Users Who Saw a Russian IRA Advertisement: 11.4 million
>Russian IRA Associated Facebook Accounts: 470
>Pages Built By Russian IRA: 120
>Content Hosted on Russian IRA Pages: 80,000+
>American Users Who Likely Saw Content from a Russian IRA Page: 126 million

Twitter
>Russian-Linked Bot Accounts Tweeting About Election: 36,746
>Tweets by Russian Bots During the Period: 1.4 million
>Views of Russian Bot Tweets During the Period: 288 million
>Russian IRA Human-Coordinated Twitter Handles Identified: 2,752
>Tweets by Russian IRA Accounts during the Period: 131,000

Google/Youtube
>Videos uploaded by Russia-Linked Accounts: 1,108
>Views of Russian-Linked Videos: 309,000

So the cons are gullible and not the libs, yet the Russians were playing both sides? You seriously believe this shit?

>So the cons are gullible and not the libs
Are you blind? You didn't see the post I was replying to, did you, where I literally said the libs are gullible?

Also, here is another example of gullible libs that I posted

Why on earth would the Russians play both sides? What would be the point?

>The ruskies are spamming social networks with bots!!1!1! Damn!!! They will make Trump win!!!!!!

Daily counter reminder that if Hillary didn't rig the DNC to her favor Bernie would have won the primary and subsequently the election. Hillary fags have no one but themselves to blame for the orange retard currently sitting in the oval office right now.

Its alright. When a person cheats in a contest, they lose the prize. Trump Colluded with enemy forces to rig the election, so he will be in jail soon, and soon Madam President Clinton will take her rightful place as president.

Libs on suicide watch

They played many sides, really. They showed Jesus Hillary-is-devil ads to the Christian conservatives. They organised MAGA rallies in redneck states. They organised religious anti-gay protests and showed them to libs, and Hilary supporters. They organised anti-Trump protest and showed them to both Trump supporters and anti-Trump supporters in hopes they would go against each other. It's quite ingenious, really.

Are you seriously underestimating the power of memes? On 4chins, the birthplace of memes, of all places?

It's stupid. This country has been this way since Jefferson v. Adams. If the Russians want to stupidly put money into our economy than more power to them. It would be a waste of time.

INTERESTS TARGETED
>Conservatism, Confederate States of America, Donald Trump, Republican Party, Dixie, Right to keep and bear arms, The Second Amendment, Stop Illegal Immigration, National Rifle Association, Donald Trump for President, male

LOCATIONS TARGETED
>Alabama, Georgia, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas

even if legit (and I seriously doubt the extent) twitter & facebook are dominated by leftards, who weren't going to vote for anyone but democrats anyways. hillary lost in part because she made russia a centerpiece of her campaign.

>It would be a waste of time.
Is it, though? I can't say I completely understand the mind of ruskies, but have a look at this pic. All the good will Obama accumulated for the US internationally dissipated in a few months. If you think we can do fine by alienating every single ally in the world then all the power to you, but I would disagree,

>twitter & facebook are dominated by leftards, who weren't going to vote for anyone but democrats anyways.
I have no idea what you mean by this. About 70% of Americans use Facebook. They're not all librls.

Its 2 am here STOP ACCUSING US OF SHIT WE DIDNT DO

Who is this we? Because as sure as hell your government is running a large propaganda machine and organised trolling farms.