G*rman hate thread

The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called Germanic race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves. These sorry excuses for human beings would be cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U3QGTxAr7sg
youtu.be/VWzwFo2dQjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. jose gonzales

germans are subhumans

I am Greek

I shit in your hummus

please stop. this is way too autistic, even for Sup Forums.

t. German

t. autist

Wer /Meddl/ hier?

Rome was a crippled shell before Alaric raided it.
Martin Luther wanted to fix the corruption that had set in to the church, you can't deny decadent and immoral men had twisted it since its founding.
Karl Marx was an idiot.
Wilhelm II was incompetent, he was unable to handle the mining collapse in prussia. A terrible administrator unlike his forbears, however the roll of the british, french and russians in precipitating the war to weaken german influence should not be ignored.
Hitler was... eerily brilliant and yet horrific. His actions also allowed the Anglos to destroy german nationalism and finished the work they started with WW1

ah yes

Oh, look... Another anti-German thread. You are obsessed with Germany and its flaws instead of caring about your own homeland. That's what I call "cucked".

>faces up to the purest form of evil to ever walk the face of the earth
>cucked

>no no user americans like Germany
>you are the ones who hates us

Made me think

also somebody pls post this butthurt copypasta greentext with the Himmler picture.

American butthurt is best butthurt.

When will the brits and french join the thread?

>the so called Germanic race
>Germanic race
So, do you approve the theory of races?
Sounds like you are an evil Nazi as well :^)

Fuck off inbred retarded G*rman

>4%
You should charge the battery.

bump for interest

also what do you guys think of the new injustice game?

>taking advice from subhumans
how about no
Idk

>Alaric
The Roman Empire had already split at that point, it was weakened by Christianity, at that point killing it off was necessary.

Also, don't be butthurt just because Germanic people SUCCEEDED where other peoples failed. Attila the Hun tried and failed. Hannibal the Carthaginian tried and failed. The Gauls tried and succeeded too. The Germanic people were just superior and succeeded in sacking Rome 4 times in less than 7 centuries, whereas it had been sacked 1 time in the previous 8.
>Martin Luther
First of all, he wasn't the first Schismatic, the Orthodox split happened first and also caused a lot of war.

Secondly, Protestantism was the best thing to have happened to Western Europe, it's one of the main factors behind our success and also one of the main factors behind the success of the US, because Protestantism encourages hard work and earning money.
>Karl Marx
Was a Jew, so can you really call him German?

Besides, he was an accomplished economist, even if you don't agree with his communist ideas (which I don't either obviously), das Kapital is a work of immense economic value.

>Wilhelm II

WW1 was bound to happen, Wilhem II was an idiot but the war was not his fault, it was the fault of raging nationalism and endless alliances in each European country.

>Adolf Hitler

Oh well. Not much positive to be said about him.

>how about no
Okay, then let your battery die.

Video related

youtu.be/U3QGTxAr7sg

>Germanic
Retard, Anglos are Germanic.
You mean GERMAN.

Also Luther did nothing wrong, filthy papists need to get of my WASP country.
Seriously you filthy Mexicans and Micks have to go back.

He's a total retard that doesn't understand that Germanic means anything from Lowland Scots to Austrians.

>Karl marx
>bad
pick ONE

Sooo, do americans like us or not?

Nobody likes us.

forgot that

That's fine. I don't wanna have a serious discussion with him. I am just here to laugh at him.

I am greek

Cool

I-I like you :3

I like you, but I think you do tend to have a bit of a selective memory on here. There was a German a few hours ago basically celebrating every American killed in a terrorist attack.

kill all germans desu

Fortunately Germans will cuck themselves out of existing

americans (and everyone else) post that we should all die, every day. No surprise that some german gets tired and spergs out.

some murifat posters unironically hate you coz they couldnt tell i am greek /a few t*rks apart and swallowed everything they badmouthed. probably amerisharts still cant or dont even know of it.

you are treated much better than japan on Sup Forums at least.

thoughts?

youtu.be/VWzwFo2dQjQ

never seen actual Japan hate threads, but thanks for the kind words

I bullied the German kid again.

get a hobby you loser

rape him already, you chubby animeshitposter tryhard.

Before he finishes school I'm going to see if the other kids are going to try and get him kicked out so he gets deported back to Germany for failing.

Apparently the other guys and girls in class are going to prank him hard. I will film this so his tears can be enjoyed on Sup Forums

I'm curious,
do you bully him just because he's german or is there more to it?

americans are truly disgusting bullies.

but why?

you also have to be 18 to post here

College you dumb kraut.
Get bent

some americans are bullies, not all. The irony isthere's a lot of germans here.

>grown up people bullying someone out of school because of his nationality

ah yes americunts

what are you trying to tell me?

How the fuck does anyone get bullied in fucking college?

>american """"""culture"""""""

maybe he will shoot up the school, afterwards.
Topkek

I doubt it, he's a little twink german bitch. Germans are pussies and would never have enough balls to do anything.

this post implies hitler was wrong, therefore i stopped reading it

lel

t. neville chamberlain

Hey! Where is Frederick II., who caused Seven Years' War?